• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja vs kunoichi

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Both classes getting rebalanced so point is moot.

Currently Kuno >>>>>> ninja.

Armchair wise ninja does pretty good, but realistically kuno is so much better then the lowly ninja.

The ninja's argument revolves around "Oh it's not working, just get more gear" which isn't really much of an argument.

If a ninja can't 100-0 vs his opponents, it's pretty much, RIP, because they can't take it, and nowhere near the Kuno's cheat level combos.

Posted

As mentioned in this thread, until we see how the awakenings are for each class, you may want to wait, or just level both then choose one (assuming it'll get released here in NA/EU before awakening reveals/vids) when we see how each plays out.

I like the idea of the several swords for nin, but I haven't seen how the Kun weapon will be utilized (I'm guessing more spinning/aoe style stuff?).

Posted

That was a thread made in november boys :p, I've made my choice a long time ago, which was strenghtned when I saw ninja wep. That being said no ninja before july I might just quit the -----ing game

Posted

Knowing Pearl Abyss, Kunoichi. 

Posted

Lots of nice information in this thread about how the ninja and kuno works. 

Been my intention to go ninja from day one but since im focused on pvp the class still isnt implemented im having doubts.

If the kuno have some obvious advantages for pvp then i will reconsider since im not playing a female toon. 

Or if the class is delayed too much. 

Gotta admit im having fun with Overwatch atm. 

Morpheox

Posted

So maybe a KR ninja or Kunoichi could answer this. With valencia comes the gold offhand world boss. That being said if the offhand bundle drops and a ninja or kunoichi open it does it let you choose or is it rng or give both a kunai or shuriken. Always been curious because both classes can equip both and each class has its better use item. Any answer from someone who has done this would be awesome. Please no guessing 

Posted

Would you rather use a hula hoop or be a badass ninja samurai?

Posted

So maybe a KR ninja or Kunoichi could answer this. With valencia comes the gold offhand world boss. That being said if the offhand bundle drops and a ninja or kunoichi open it does it let you choose or is it rng or give both a kunai or shuriken. Always been curious because both classes can equip both and each class has its better use item. Any answer from someone who has done this would be awesome. Please no guessing 

you know i have been thinking that for the longest as well wondering if you could choose or not because if you cant that would really blow having to try and get the one you want

Posted (edited)

I asked SavagePunk since he plays in KR. Will update soon as he answers. (referring to Nouver offhand question)

UPDATE: Yes, SavagePunk has confirmed that it is indeed random.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

you know i have been thinking that for the longest as well wondering if you could choose or not because if you cant that would really blow having to try and get the one you want

according the savage punk it's random

Posted

we have been waiting long enough, release them now!

Posted

if its random thats so RNG BS 

thats so BS

Posted

gonna have to go with the razor sharp hoop. Hoping, as per the description, that the Kuno awakening gives lots of mobility with her attacks.

Posted (edited)

How do they do in grinding mobs? Clear time and such (assuming well geared)

Edited by RyoukoAsami

Posted

gonna have to go with the razor sharp hoop. Hoping, as per the description, that the Kuno awakening gives lots of mobility with her attacks.

yeah, I am unsure as of right now, not too much of a fan of the ninja awa after seeing some gameplay, it seems incredibly slow, here's me hoping there's some undiscovered ani cancels etc that make it faster, but I doubt it's gonna be much

Posted

oh thats lame

Posted

funny you should ask this cause pre awakening I was all about the ninja but the hula hoop just looks way more interesting than having a few swords once the video of it in action drops I'll make my final decision

Posted (edited)

BJGodNa said that pre awakening Ninja is much stronger than Kunoichi. This is because Ninja has more CC so he has bigger chance to kill people, but with awakening Kunoichi will get more CC and more damage so this means that she might also be able to now kill people better. And BJGodNa said that he will be also streaming the Kunoichi awakening and if he likes it more he will play that over his Ninja. What he is looking in particular is the movement abilities, Ninja has a dash on 2 second CD with awakening so he said that if Kunoichi has better movement then he will most likely choose Kunoichi because more movement means bigger chance to kill Rangers.

But it looks like from the Kunoichi awakening since she's essentially wearing a circular blade that is sharp all around (so a 360 degree blade) she might have more AoE or circular attacks / spinning attacks like the Musa awakening. Some people are also speculating that she might have some ranged attacks where she throws the Chakram so the awakening can definitely be very good.

My only gripe with the Kunoichi awakening is that the costume looks ridiculous. Why can't they just give females some really cool and badass combat costumes instead of having her wear some cat hentai costume with a buttplug that has a tail attached to it, the costume is such a let down.

Edited by Phantom303
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My only gripe with the Kunoichi awakening is that the costume looks ridiculous. Why can't they just give females some really cool and badass combat costumes instead of having her wear some cat hentai costume with a buttplug that has a tail attached to it, the costume is such a let down.

THIS so much, for real now, it's pissing me off

and godna got a lot better since the first two days, it seems faster by now, though when he did some pvp he barely used the awakening, he hasn't figured the new combos out yet it seems

Edited by Koinzell

Posted (edited)

Do you guys know how they do for solo farming? @sausan,elric,helms cave, harash, pirates ( of course with decent gear)
because that sp grind going to be real

Edited by RyoukoAsami

Posted

Do you guys know how they do for solo farming? @sausan,elric,helms cave, harash, pirates ( of course with decent gear)
because that sp grind going to be real

Well to be honest PvE isn't very hard in this game, you can grind mobs with whatever class you want to play and the latest patch in NA / EU made it even easier to grind. Sure some classes are a bit better than others but come on now.. Killing mob packs in the game is not that challenging, you can do it as any class.

But with that said, some players have said that non awakening Ninja is the best PvE class in the game but I wouldn't count on that, I'm sure they will do just fine if you're grinding your daily Sausans / Elrics.

Posted

Well to be honest PvE isn't very hard in this game, you can grind mobs with whatever class you want to play and the latest patch in NA / EU made it even easier to grind. Sure some classes are a bit better than others but come on now.. Killing mob packs in the game is not that challenging, you can do it as any class.
But with that said, some players have said that non awakening Ninja is the best PvE class in the game but I wouldn't count on that, I'm sure they will do just fine if you're grinding your daily Sausans / Elrics.

Im just wondering on how fast they farm

Posted

I SEE NINJA BOYS HYPE TIME

probably forgot to edit it

Posted

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!!

Posted

well it´s just 3 seconds of ninja gameplay so it´s not 100% sure. don´t get too hype.