• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

do you want this game to die?

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A lot of you are very rude. Someone disagrees with you and theyre "-----ing stupid". Someone has feedback, the community response is leave.

So if youre not a fanboi, tits or gtfo.

New people post a question about the game and the community response is, google it moron, cant wait until you quit. With stupid people playing like you, this game will be easy.

It is called manners and etiquette. This game needs bodies, it needs people to play. Show some manners. You dont even have to be helpful. Just dont say anything if it bothers you.

As other people have said, would you tell a stranger get lost if they asked for directions, or google it, do your own research idiot?

Tldr: There are studies that show, the harder it is for a person to get assimilated into a community/group of people, the more likely they will avoid or leave that community/group of people. Manners, respect, and etiquette are common traits among adults even on the internet, use them.

Edited by Tanky
13 people like this

Posted

If your feedback is "make the game P2W" my answer is

Leave.

Posted

damn if only we had paid account forums like we've been asking

12 people like this

Posted

I'm thinking this should be a thing more and more every day. 

Posted

It can be interpreted that we are rude, but it's just that we're tired of hearing the same questions repeated over and over again. 

Why don't these new people simply use the search function of the forums or google their simple question, but no. They have to post a question that's been answered hundreds of times. Other times we get pissy because people who are obviously new are suggesting things that are just flat out stupid sometimes.

Posted

Just those Bot Spammings and the Non Customer troll posts are reason enough to have so.

Posted (edited)

I mean thats kinda how it is with every new MMO. Remember just because they're loud and obnoxious doesn't mean they're  the majority. It'll settle down after release. I don't think people being rude and what not will be a reason for the game to die.

Edited by Puppet
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is a difference between constructive feedback and begging for unwanted advances. 

For example:

"To be able to buy exp scrolls for pearls" - Unwanted p2w bs.

"Alter the cash shop prices, more suited for the NA/EU market" - Wanted and constructive.

Edited by Glacial
1 person likes this

Posted

Let them stay, even if they dont think like you, or even if they have the same question 100 other people had. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's just how some people are,  it's always been like that and always will be on mmo forums when it comes to asking . I do agree some of you lot are really harsh.

4 people like this

Posted

Ive been playing awhile now, have a 58 ranger on KR and a lot of alts. Every question that will be asked and has been asked, ive read before. When mediah and valencia comes out, do you want us veterans answering your questions, or telling you to quit?

Posted

Here we go again.. I thought it was finally over.

"Do <insertstupidthing> or else game fails."

Please, would you not?

Posted

Wait, you need to pay to play the game??!!

61JWNHt5ewL.jpg

Joke aside, is everybody a defenseless hello kitty that cares about peoples opinion on the internet? People being victims on the internet, really? Really?!

Or are we grown up adults that can take decisions and have their own opinions and that won't leave whenever someone tells them they are wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to humanitis ! Please see it with our staff if you are in any need of assistance* ! Have a fun stay down there on Earth®™

(*) : The WorldCorporation®™ is not to be taken accountable for any injury, loss of keys, dismemberment, death and mild concussion incurred upon using Life®™, please see special section 3.14.115 b. for more details.

Posted

61JWNHt5ewL.jpg

Joke aside, is everybody a defenseless hello kitty that cares about peoples opinion on the internet? People being victims on the internet, really? Really?!

Or are we grown up adults that can take decisions and have their own opinions and that won't leave whenever someone tells them they are wrong.

ya generally people like to be places where they can easily maintain self-esteem without defending it. For example, people dont like going to family gatherings when everyones an asshole, unless they are an asshole too.

Posted

ya generally people like to be places where they can easily maintain self-esteem without defending it. For example, people dont like going to family gatherings when everyones an asshole, unless they are an asshole too.

Internet is probably not a place for you then, my friend.

Posted

Internet is probably not a place for you then, my friend.

this.... lol please come on. Put on your big girl pants and take responsibilty for your words. Be nice. Be welcoming. This community needs people. Trick everyone else that this game is cool and we can get more people to compete with.

Posted

61JWNHt5ewL.jpg

Yes as an adult people should know what manners are right? :)
Why act like a child online when you don't elsewhere? Do you randomly go up to people asking for directions and tell them to google it, or research before they visit another place? Or do you nicely decline them help? Honestly this is why MMOs still have to baby us because even adults act as though they need someone to tell them "No" when the do something they should know is wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

this.... lol please come on. Put on your big girl pants and take responsibilty for your words. Be nice. Be welcoming. This community needs people. Trick everyone else that this game is cool and we can get more people to compete with.

Yes as an adult people should know what manners are right? :)
Why act like a child online when you don't elsewhere? Do you randomly go up to people asking for directions and tell them to google it, or research before they visit another place? Or do you nicely decline them help? Honestly this is why MMOs still have to baby us because even adults act as though they need someone to tell them "No" when the do something they should know is wrong.

Prohibiting something (which isn't even the point addressed by OP here by the way) won't prevent others from doing it, i bet anybody can relate from personal experience.

Now if you want to be a whinny and fragile little kid so be it, lets multiply threads about how online communities are toxic and that we should ban every random people on the internet saying something remotely insulting to anybody they don't even know. Or you can shrug your shoulders and move on with your life, because the opinion of strangers shouldn't sway yours.

Posted

Tricks to surviving on forums.

-> Do a quick search on the forum if you have a question.

-> Know that not everyone is going to agree with you and be ok with that.

-> Know when to walk away from a topic or conversation. 

-> Know when to not respond to a topic or conversation at all. 

-> Don't take yourself to seriously.

-> Have a little self control. 

-> Block/ Ignore feature is your friend if you really need it.

Not everyone is going to agree with you or like what you say. Some people are gonna call you names and insult you. Some people are going to make jokes or try to turn you into a meme. MOST of them don't actually mean legit harm. They're just messing around. (Hell most of the time when people end up insulting each other it turns into a joke.) You just gotta learn to be ok with it and if you really can't. Well, the Block/ Ignore feature is there for a reason. At the end of the day YOU are in control over how you experience the internet and these forums. So stop expecting people to change themselves for you and take control over your own experience

1 person likes this

Posted

People are dicks, give them anonymity and they show their true colors. You only see this kind of behavior on the internet, or when someone is looking to bleed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Prohibiting something (which isn't even the point addressed by OP here by the way) won't prevent others from doing it, i bet anybody can relate from personal experience.

Now if you want to be a whinny and fragile little kid so be it, lets multiply threads about how online communities are toxic and that we should ban every random people on the internet saying something remotely insulting to anybody they don't even know. Or you can shrug your shoulders and move on with your life, because the opinion of strangers shouldn't sway yours.

I totally agree, it shouldn't sway you. but it does, it effects people all the time. A random person can call you stupid on the street and it will bother you all day. Like wtf was that guys problem. I'm not a very self conscious person, and you don't seem to be one either. However there are more self-conscious people than people like you and I.

Candyland hit the nail on the head. Still, I think we can agree, we need people and some common courtesy,the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behavior toward others, would go a long way for this game.

Posted

A lot of you are very rude. Someone disagrees with you and theyre "-----ing stupid". Someone has feedback, the community response is leave.

So if youre not a fanboi, tits or gtfo.

New people post a question about the game and the community response is, google it moron, cant wait until you quit. With stupid people playing like you, this game will be easy.

It is called manners and etiquette. This game needs bodies, it needs people to play. Show some manners. You dont even have to be helpful. Just dont say anything if it bothers you.

As other people have said, would you tell a stranger get lost if they asked for directions, or google it, do your own research idiot?

Tldr: There are studies that show, the harder it is for a person to get assimilated into a community/group of people, the more likely they will avoid or leave that community/group of people. Manners, respect, and etiquette are common traits among adults even on the internet, use them.

I'd throw you a like if I could. Can't remember the last time I've read a topic where somebody disagreed with the practices of certain elements of the game, and you didn't have a half dozen brutes telling the person to quit the game if they didn't agree with every single thing being done.

Posted

Here's the issue, I do not support stupidity. I use stupidity to fight stupidity, because stupid people doesn't understand logic and facts. It's a waste of time to seriously try, so I rather just troll them or vent my anger. It's good for your health to vent anger every now and then after all.

Posted

You know, at first I was against this notion but now after seeing all these people that got into the cbt due to luck. I think we should have it locked.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0