• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Force the information - Cash Shop

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, 

First when I am saying force I am simply meaning to use what ever legal methode we have :)

Regarding the cash shop - Lets addmit it:

It is partly our fault, they released the pre order and people rushed even though we are not close to cbt/game realese.

I am holding myself in hope others will, once they yield and give us some more info I will gladly pre order the game, if the pre order launch would fail they would quicly succumb and give us the information we desire.

So please, hold your horses! refund what you got, create a wave strong enough to shake daum isle and rejoice once they share the big secrets of the notorious cash shop. 

The ball unlikely as it seems is actually in our court, we just got to learn how to use it. 

As a BDO fan I was insulted on the last interview, they want us to test CBT and find out just so we will be unable to refund the game? is that some kind of elaborate trap or just plain contempt thrown at the community? the one who worked hard each day to create a healthy community to fund the game even though being denied playing.

We dont deserve to be treated like cattle, led blindly by daum's intresets in twisted road of lies regarding cash shop information up untill the last minute.

Lets regain our power by refunding/holding off pre orders so we can spend the time left in less darkness.

1 person likes this

Posted

The cash shop is not ready yet. The community wanted Pre-Order packs and they got them.

Nobody was forced to buy them, it's your own fault.

This is a great example of people not thinking before posting. "Give me, give me!" and 3 days after "Oh, I actually didn't want it."

20 people like this

Posted

The cash shop is not ready yet. The community wanted Pre-Order packs and they got them.

This is a great example of people not thinking before posting. "Give me, give me!" and 3 days after "Oh, I actually didn't want it."

xD +1  (ran out of likes today)

I wanted to preorder asap and they did :D also i wanted beta keys given to people who helped them preordering and they did add them + name reservation and beta keys (wow so mux pay to win, eh eh eh?)  

So, then people cry because they want the preorder, get it, repent of buying it for some reason (game is buy to play anyways, what did you lose? most of the people wanting to refund just bought the 30e one because they dont really anticipated the game)

Smart idea!! Refund me so i can continue pesting in the forums abuot not having infor nor preorder. 

Posted (edited)

First: as i specified in the post... I did not pre ordered the game.

Second: Nothing in my post said they were forced to buy it, I simply suggested re thinking about it given the lack of information.

Third: I addmited it to be the community fault (was not a long post you can find it).

Fourth: I did not pre orderd and thought about it thoroughly therefore I fail to relate to your last sentence.

We have the options to do as we want,  I am trying to give a new point of view (which you clearly failed to detect based on your reaction) you running and yelling the obvious (which again was in the post) does not contribute nor relevent to anything ?

Lastly, we don't know much about the cash shop. Even if its not complete they might have a certain ideal which they follow and even if not. We can try to Influence it (again was the point of the entire post). :)

Edited by pidish

Posted

You're mad because people don't fall into your arms and agree with you. 

If you didn't Pre-Order, why bother? You are asking people to refund their pre-orders. This is not helping, this is hurting the game.

Also, they already shared whatever information they currently have about the cash shop: only vanity and convenience items, some items from KR have been removed.

3 people like this

Posted

You're mad because people don't fall into your arms and agree with you. 

If you didn't Pre-Order, why bother? You are asking people to refund their pre-orders. This is not helping, this is hurting the game.

Also, they already shared whatever information they currently have about the cash shop: only vanity and convenience items, some items from KR have been removed.

"You're mad " - spare me, I thought the audience here is a bit older....

"Why bother?" - thats how things change

"Hurt the game"- It will force them to spill the beans, if they are rotten it will and it should hurt the game, if they are not it will create more hype and pre orders so it wont.

"they already shared whatever info.." - again my last post, read. Firstly, we dont know what they know (not to make it x files atmosphere ^^)

secondly, "Even if its not complete they might have a certain ideal which they follow and even if not. We can try to Influence it (again was the point of the entire post)." - my last post

I am taking the time to reply so please take the time to read what you reply to :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"You're mad " - spare me, I thought the audience here is a bit older....

"Why bother?" - thats how things change

"Hurt the game"- It will force them to spill the beans, if they are rotten it will and it should hurt the game, if they are not it will create more hype and pre orders so it wont.

"they already shared whatever info.." - again my last post, read. Firstly, we dont know what they know (not to make it x files atmosphere ^^)

secondly, "Even if its not complete they might have a certain ideal which they follow and even if not. We can try to Influence it (again was the point of the entire post)." - my last post

I am taking the time to reply so please take the time to read what you reply to :)

Did it occur to you that maybe, if they don't disclose more info yet, is because it's not finalised and they don't want to have a revolt if they say something and then they have to change it?

They shared what they felt like they could at this stage. Pre-orders are a good meter for them to get a feel for how responsive is the community to the game, and consequently help in deciding the design of the cash shop and the amount of work that is worth putting in the game. I too want more info, but for sure don't think they're conspiring or doing anything shady because, honestly, they've been pretty straight forward with that Q&A.

Before CBT1 we'll know what changes they brought, and after CBT1, hopefully before CBT2 we'll know about the cash shop, then you can decide with all the info you want.

And, seriously?

We dont deserve to be treated like cattle, led blindly by daum's intresets in twisted road of lies regarding cash shop information up untill the last minute.

What lies? If you're fine with the info you have, you can buy the game now, if you want more, just wait. BTW, there are already at least two big threads on this, with suggestions instead of petty accusations, which is more constructive.

Disclosure: I did not buy anything yet.

Edited by insert_brain
2 people like this

Posted

"Did it occur to you that maybe, if they don't disclose more info yet, is because it's not finalised and they don't want to have a revolt if they say something and then they have to change it?" 

-yes it did, and again... therefore "influence" I want us to be able to influence the changes (if its not finalised as you say) regarding the cash shop, but if they keep it from us untill the last moment there is no chance of that happening (thank you again for not reading the post)

as for "Pre-orders are a good meter for them to get a feel for how responsive is the community to the game, and consequently help in deciding the design of the cash shop and the amount of work that is worth putting in the game." 

- this can go both ways, a good meter to see how resposnive or.. how tolerate we are towards not being told (which is not knowing how the cash shop will be and still agree to buy the game), in my honest opinion I think of the latter. I dont find much logic in "lets see how much they buy without being told the details" as somethign which can see how responsive as they could do that with the cash shop info as well.

"What lies? If you're fine with the info you have, you can buy the game now, if you want more, just wait. BTW, there are already at least two big threads on this, with suggestions instead of petty accusations, which is more constructive."

-I find daum releasing pre order without sufficient information an insult (as, again. already stated in the first post..) I dont see much people signing renting contracts without reading them , a game is NOT different in that matter.

It was in some threads and I felt it deserved another stage, thats how forum works.

"with suggestions instead of petty accusations, 

- realy ? I did suggest a course of action (hope you dont respond without reading the entire thread like most).

accusations? IT looks legal (who knows maybe it isnt and if someone is stubborn to go to court for 49$ I belive he would win given the circumstances) to ask for pre order without revealing the details, is it moral? (do you honestly find that respective towards the players?) the "no refunds" is only acceptable if they give us the details first otherwise its a typical honey trap, nothing else.

Posted

lol, lad, whatever. 

You mad.

Posting text walls that,  i,  sincerly didnt read and being histeric. But you are getting nothing :v

To start with, didnt you notice you are like the 25th person in a week making this kind of thread?   (that is why i dont bother reading whatever the fuk yuo wrote)

I had come to understand that for some people their opinions are absolute facts, but getting tiresome wont make them valid points.

Posted

lol, lad, whatever. 

You mad.

Posting text walls that,  i,  sincerly didnt read and being histeric. But you are getting nothing :v

To start with, didnt you notice you are like the 25th person in a week making this kind of thread?   (that is why i dont bother reading whatever the fuk yuo wrote)

I had come to understand that for some people their opinions are absolute facts, but getting tiresome wont make them valid points.

Ill try to communicate in your language.

Cool story bro.. i guess, I tried.

walls of texts you didnt read, neat. you are cool because you dont write alot or long... w/e (459 "yo" posts you got there i guess )

Thanks for keeping this bumped though :)

Posted

walls of texts you didnt read, neat. you are cool because you dont write alot or long... w/e (459 "yo" posts you got there i guess )

You are out of arguments and being desparate, so you are trying to find a way to bash the user for his post count.

We have seen that already, more than enough times. We do not need the same stories repeating over and over. Use the forum search.

Posted

Ill try to communicate in your language.

Cool story bro.. i guess, I tried.

Thanks for keeping this bumped though :)

:v eyyy m8 arent we frendz?

Stop it there and dont just cut me.

Why you make another thread about "Not preorder cuz i dont leik it"? 

To make it relevant?

Is 30 euros or dollars such a drama? when you are getting the final game anyways?

when yuo are buying the game anyways, why no preorder it as you little brick, demand us? We are getting what we want + extra content and unlike this crying bitches, people are buying it because already like the game and already know they will be playing it regardless what peole like you want.

1 person likes this

Posted

So please, hold your horses! refund what you got, create a wave strong enough to shake daum isle and rejoice once they share the big secrets of the notorious cash shop. 

no.

u think we have to refund because u want information.. but i dont care what the cash shop will be like.  i mean u could give me a better game then i might refund ;) 

pre ordering the game now will show daum the confidence ppl have in their work, i think we will get better results that way instead of forcing them to listen to every QQ thread coz everyone is refunding.

why dont u just make a thread about what u want the cash shop to be like?(like a list of what ppl want to buy and how much they r rdy to pay for it) thats IMO the only way u could have a constructive impact on the cashshop. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@ Krryk You dont need to refund, you can however read and decide for yourself, opinions are not compelled here.

@ flip I dont bash him for count, I simply said that for someone who hates to read he sure loves to write (get it?)

also, he didnt opose any arguments so there is no need to reply with one. its that simple. I invite you to read your own messegs in context and make sure you dont fall prey to your own accusitions :) (desprate, mad etc)

I didnt instant answer him because i was eating lunch, sorry if its not up for your forum/gamers members demands :)

I will add that this is my opinion you are free to question it or bash it (as you so like to say) and I will reply whenever I can.

@Rahnxah cant decipher it much but.. i created this thread to state my own opinion (if that was the question)

Its not money issue its like i already wrote in my "tl:dr" messeges, its not moral. (you are welcome to read!)

edit : @ Krryk if everyone would make lists it will defeat the purpose as it is not efficient, ideals are something people can relate to more than lists.

realsing the cash shop concpet will solve this and relates to what i wrote (how you dont expect your player base to sign contracts and pay money when part of it is missing) which is a more moral issue.

Edited by pidish

Posted

Hello, 

First when I am saying force I am simply meaning to use what ever legal methode we have :)

Regarding the cash shop - Lets addmit it:

It is partly our fault, they released the pre order and people rushed even though we are not close to cbt/game realese.

I am holding myself in hope others will, once they yield and give us some more info I will gladly pre order the game, if the pre order launch would fail they would quicly succumb and give us the information we desire.

The ball unlikely as it seems is actually in our court, we just got to learn how to use it. 

As a BDO fan I was insulted on the last interview, they want us to test CBT and find out just so we will be unable to refund the game? is that some kind of elaborate trap or just plain contempt thrown at the community? the one who worked hard each day to create a healthy community to fund the game even though being denied playing.

Lets regain our power by refunding/holding off pre orders so we can spend the time left in less darkness.

Above I have quoted your main post, but think this reply as a reply to all of your posts in this topic. 

Starting this off, you seem to always misunderstand the concept of what's going on. They don't WANT to keep us in the dark, they just don't have any answers, because certain things haven't been westernized, and changed for us. The cash shop is a big example of this, they didn't not tell because they felt like not telling us, they didn't tell us because they didn't have the information we desired. Belsazar even did a Q&A regarding what the community wanted, and regarding different types of information. A lot of people ignored the FAQs on the Pre-Order page, but even those have their own information, that would probably shut half the people talking crap up. You specifically, fail to impress me what so ever. Telling people to refund what they got? That's just disappointing and sad. If you haven't go on ahead and read that Q&A - Answers page, and also the FAQs at the Pre-Order page, because those have tons of information in them. I agree with you that they are no where near giving us enough information, but you have to keep in mind, the game hasn't even been in CBT at all, so they have barely anything to go off of. I believe that Daum is doing their best, and it's in best taste to support them, until they PROVE to be worthless. 

You can't call someone stupid if they did nothing; you can call them stupid if they do something stupid. That's the same concept here. Daum even tried to take the first few steps forward and do a Q&A. In my opinion that's a perfectly fine start, and if they keep up what they've been doing over the years they'll eventually get somewhere. I do however wish that they would do more Q&As, but you can't ask for more, and more, and more. The company is busy, and they're literally focusing EVERYTHING they have into BDO. I doubt you knew that they're spending a lot of money everyday to keep people like you happy, and yet you still complain. Daum is extremely loyal to it's customers, and ONE like you won't make a difference. Furthermore, a lot of other people have made posts like this, which contradicts my ONE, but no one has posted something as vulgar and vague as yours. 

Everyone who even bothered posting a topic like that actually cared about the game, and was worried about where the game was going- where as, opposed to you who just seem as if you're telling everyone to not buy it because you think it's a superior idea to let them rot, and that will make them give us information that they don't even have. How can they give us 2 apples if they only have 1? Hopefully that example went to show what I've been trying to say in this entire paragraph.

-Yandere

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ yandere 

I did read faq/q&a and seeing you agree, there is not sufficient  ifnormation, more to it, some basic information is denied of us.

Calling names can be used in the lack of acts not only if the act itself was stupid or not, for example, enabling pre order while core details are undecided.

I am not an unreasonable player, I dont demand them to release the cash shop menus three month ahead, I am simply asking the ideals of the shop (for example: selling the items to others/ vanity or non vanity? as it seem they sometimes are pro vanity which end as non vanity).

let me correct your thesis on "people like me", not being a kiss *** and caring about the game actually goes hand in hand ! for me,to care  about the game is to ensure certain elements dont appear in it (you guess), supporting the acts daum is preforming (pre ordering a non complete game in terms of crucial decisons) might kill the game. Supporting them unconditionally might appear good to you, to me its a mistake. This issue is very important to me as a fan.

If they have so little (barely 1 apple) they should not sell you the 2nd apple without even knowing if it is one :)

People not buying pre order is something which will force check within daum "what is wrong with our product? is it the cash shop? our community wont buy the game if its p2w?" 

the other way might hint its fine.

Edited by pidish

Posted

@ yandere 

I did read faq/q&a and seeing you agree, there is not sufficient  ifnormation, more to it, some basic information is denied of us.

Calling names can be used in the lack of acts not only if the act itself was stupid or not, for example, enabling pre order while core details are undecided.

I am not an unreasonable player, I dont demand them to release the cash shop menus three month ahead, I am simply asking the ideals of the shop (for example: selling the items to others/ vanity or non vanity? as it seem they sometimes are pro vanity which end as non vanity).

let me correct your thesis on "people like me", not being a kiss *** and caring about the game actually goes hand in hand ! for me,to care  about the game is to ensure certain elements dont appear in it (you guess), supporting the acts daum is preforming (pre ordering a non complete game in terms of crucial decisons) might kill the game. Supporting them unconditionally might appear good to you, to me its a mistake. This issue is very important to me as a fan.

If they have so little (barely 1 apple) they should not sell you the 2nd apple without even knowing if it is one :)

People not buying pre order is something which will force check within daum "what is wrong with our product? is it the cash shop? our community wont buy the game if its p2w?" 

the other way might hint its fine.

That's because they put us ahead of the game. So many people were asking and begging for pre-orders that they had to make one- that was something they could have done at the time. They MADE themselves another apple, and that's exactly what they are trying to do right now as well. 

Posted

Nothing says "uninformed" and "desperate" quite like someone on the internet saying "Force with Legal methods"

Posted

You stated your opinion and pretty much 100% of the people posting in this topic disagree. At which point do admit that you might have a somewhat exclusive view on this topic? ;)

Posted

I heard about this game already in 2012, a smal bird told me a korean game will look to good to be true.
I know I would take a long time but well yeah it's a long time but I know also that it will be relesed next year perhaps even in january or feb if we are lucky but guys and girl plz take everything whit a bit of salt,
and if you know something about programing and such you know this game is a BIG job.

let's follow the stream and let them make the game great before relesing it :)

Posted

Yanderethe fact people asked for pre orders does not meant they should rush it without details, or at least enable refunds up untill they publish that crucial information, making up apples might be a kind gesture but not a good one. (in short i rather the game takes longer and delayed than rushing through pre orders that lacks information).

@The Real SirBalincbt1, the first test to this eu version game, will happen in december, people pre ordering the game a month before cbt without sufficient information is a rush , a month is long for me in the context of pre order,  (also i assume it will happen end of december), a test which will render your package unrefundable yet still, no details.

@KuliyaI have no idea why you would enter a thread just to post a comment like this, you could wrap it up like others did here instead of throwing plain insults :) at least when its wrapped you are not addmiting to waste your time on something which has zero of your intrest ^^

@Adonnay: that might be so, but than again someone already mentiond the number of threads (25 if i recall) regarding this issue and there are less than 25 commenters here so might not be so true :) even if, that is my opinion and you are more than welcome to disagree.

Posted

do you know what happens when you try to force a poop that doesn't come out?

an aneurysm 

Posted

cbt1, the first test to this eu version game, will happen in december, people pre ordering the game a month before cbt without sufficient information is a rush , a month is long for me in the context of pre order,  (also i assume it will happen end of december), a test which will render your package unrefundable yet still, no details.

First, CBT1 is not the first test of the EU/NA version. We've already had a test. Second not everyone places their value of need to know information the same way you do. Many people have played the game in other versions and know all that matters to them, thus will make a choice that fits what they want. In short, people who know what they want already will make a decision, those that need more info will wait.

Posted

10/10 for the most worthless thread , get your award now .

53901949.thumb.jpg.baebb32f7899d6e9c1b90

1 person likes this

Posted

So you want Daum to make up something on the spot, give you the information. Then when the game is ready for launch and they modify their business model and revamp the whole Cash Shop... You'll be the first one to scream "scam", even though you're the one that rushed it?

As for the trial, aren't most B2P games like that? If you want to just test them game look for a guest pass, there's plenty considering so many people bought the $100 Pack for 3 Passes.