• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pm diary PM Diary - Tamer release and more!!

461 posts in this topic

Posted

YES
FUCK YES

THANKS DAUM

Keep listening to the community, YOU GUYS ROCKS !

GG

42 people like this

Posted (edited)

Very good start, thank you. A bit sad there is no mention about you guys looking into armonising gear progression though :(

Also, it's very encouraging to see that you read the feedback from the community and are willing to adapt the game quickly, thank you.

Edited by insert_brain
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

:D 

Edit: Really happy with all of the updates so far, please keep doing these diary updates :) 

Edited by Veolan
1 person likes this

Posted

Was about to ask about Tamer when you closed the topic for replies.

Thank you for the information, since it answers many questions that were not answered in the Q&A.

Please remove my topic, I will PM you the link.

2 people like this

Posted

The potion nerf is a good first step but hopefully you won't stop there! :D

8 people like this

Posted

And zero ****s given about blocked EU countries. Gj, Daum.

Posted

yup, more female classes at launch whoohoo :S

anyway great news ty Baum.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please also kunoichi pleaseeeeeeeeee

5 people like this

Posted

nice nice :)

Posted (edited)

The new night looks soooooooooo awesome!

I'm so glad that they changed this :D

Now i need to finish reading the rest of the article, lmao.

EDIT:

1. You should do what you did for the Red Pots to the Blue & Might(yellow) pots too.

2. Please no megaserver, preatty please. It has sooo many disadvantages for this type of game and only 1 poor advantage. Do the math...

3. Karma system is close to being fine. The REAL PROBLEM is the Flagging system for PVP. Many of us gave suggestions for this, and most of us want it like it was in Lineage2 (the old lineage2).

4. I am soooo glad that you are adding trade. The way in which you will implement player to player trading (very restrictve or not so restrictive) will either make (with no so restrictive trading) or brake (with restricted trading) the game for me and many others :D

Edited by Chun-Chun
21 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is the best news we could hope for so far !

Thank you for listening to the community and doing your best to balance  our version, will make sure to make the most of the CBTs.

The removal of large potions is already game changing for end game PvP, and a 5 sec CD already gives room to a bigger combo being executed during this timeframe, as well as increasing the skill cap for lower level PvP.

+1 Tamer class

+1 new pets 

+1 new facial features

+1 darker nights

+1 giving a try to trading

+1 class balancing

Great job!

Edited by Ames
11 people like this

Posted

I will loke to know about the vigor system,  hope to get information before cb1.

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for having listened to our feedback.
Who, like me, like to play the Tamer is a great news.
I was almost ready to go with the Witch, but not now.

Now we can prepare our Shortsword, while we wait for Kunoichi / Ninja Classes

EDIT:

I want to know, like many other players, how the system of Vigor Points works!

For CBT 1, we will test a set of items to be tradeable. We will try to share the exact list before CBT 1.
However, the trading system is a very sensitive matter, so we will gather as much feedback as possible during CBT 1 and do our best to find a solution. Please bear in mind that despite the seemingly restrictive trading system, it is deeply interconnected with the game’s design and intentions. Therefore, we would like to ask everyone to take their time whilst evaluating this feature.

I don't like trade between players.

Is just a way for goldseller, in my opinion.

Edited by DonKiller
1 person likes this

Posted

delightful. thank you! :D

Posted (edited)

Just something quick, what about valkyrie, i see nothing about her.

Edited by Qurlmonkey

Posted

And zero ****s given about blocked EU countries. Gj, Daum.

This is something that has been discussed countless times and something you should contact Pearl Abyss about.

3 people like this

Posted

Good stuff

Posted (edited)

Quick question, is it possible to gift the CBT1 access to someone? I want to gift a close friend of mine

Edit: Nevermind, fellow forumer helped

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

This is something that has been discussed countless times and something you should contact Pearl Abyss about.

Daum is an EU publisher. Their word is worth more than a player's like me. However, they don't give a ****, that's clear already. And yes, I did contact PA directly. They don't even care about replying. Guess I'll be forced to contact local ECC and give them a legal headache.

Posted

Hope we will have more info about vigor soon. Honestly I believe you shouldn't use vigor for processing, as the KR server is fine, and still you need more when you use the vigor for gathering. 

Despite that, there are indeed good news and nice changes, just hope the addition of Open World bosses means that the summoning daily bosses will completely removed at a point (and the drops goes to the party with the highest dmg, and not every single player who made a hit on the boss).

Please keep surprising us :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Nice news! It is good that some feedback is being heard, kudos.

Now, may I ask why are megaservers with multiple channels still being considered? Are you aware that it completely kills off any player competition, open world PvP and GvG?

Another thing, have you considered nerfing the mana potion cooldowns too?

Looking forward to CBT1 ! If I can get a key lul.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is excellent! Thank you for adding walking and considering making it toggle. I love that nights will be darker and the lanterns are a cool touch. I'm really excited!

2 people like this

Posted

Going by what's mentioned in this thread I can tell you guys actually read some threads which is really really nice (had doubts at first cause I never saw anyone from Daum reply in those threads). 

This will sound greedy but since I had no intention of playing Tamer I'll ask... Is there any chance of Blader/Ninja being released upon launch too (considering you secretly did Tamer)?

Amazing news so far though, secured my Conqueror purchase now pretty much. For the presets, that's just an extra option correct? We still get the original Asian presets?

1 person likes this