• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pm diary PM Diary - Tamer release and more!!

461 posts in this topic

Posted

"huamn rights violation"  Hahahahahaha. omg, this is the funniest thing I have read on the internet for a very long time.

Clearly video games are a human rights violation 9_9 Might as well become a refugee

Posted

Because starting with unbalanced classes is bad, since some might progress a lot faster than others, making it kind of unfair. It's not like they are not giving them to you because they are mean. They just need to balance them

THere is at least 3 months to release. two CBT are ahead... Wouldnt it be better to gather feedback from EU/NA comunity about all classes balancing? On the other hands its enough time to balance them and it would be better if they made it according to EU/NA feedback because we are terminal customers for their game...

Posted (edited)

Awwww yeeeeee, more awesome stuff and rebalancing :D. Thanks Daum!

Edited by Shadowsych

Posted

Greed at it's finest. DAUM decides to release Tamer, now people want all classes available.

Come on, be thankful..

Well clearly not everyone wanted to play Tamer at all, it's a normal response even if greedy. And people will ask questions like why Tamer and not another class.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now i don't know as to stick to witch or as to aim for tamer... hmm... but thanks alot anyways :)

Posted

Now i don't know as to stick to witch or as to aim for tamer... hmm... but thanks alot anyways :)

You have 2 CBTs to find out ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

I remain hesitant of any balancing that will be done to even out the classes, just because it is a such a large task. I'm also really hesitant of the evening out of the leveling process. If it is like RU's evening out it will just mean grinding added with no change in content leading to a lengthening, not an evening out.

Posted

"human rights violation"  Hahahahahaha. omg, this is the funniest thing I have read on the internet for a very long time.

You're the worst troll by far. A member of these forums have shared with everyone a reply from hiw local ECC and that's what it said. They're willing to provide legal help to bring this up free of charge. So you're just a sad little troll with a huge ego :)

Ahahahahaha
You serious? Did you know we have Milk in Ireland that we don't sell in Germany? Better run to the EU Germans, we are blocking you from getting our product.

Dude, you are a one of a kind joker.

Are you a damn nuttjob? Do you even internet? This is about digital market where information doesn't have expiration date unlike your milk. Not providing service for EU country member can be seen as a direct violation of digital single market law.

Posted

5 sec Pots ??? GL in 50+ pvp 

Posted (edited)

Exciting news indeed.

Edited by NeoSanguine

Posted

I remain hesitant of any balancing that will be done to even out the classes, just because it is a such a large task. I'm also really hesitant of the evening out of the leveling process. If it is like RU's evening out it will just mean grinding added with no change in content leading to a lengthening, not an evening out.

I like the exp curve on RU. And many do. Don't say it like the majority of players don't like it, because you don't hold that kind of info.

Most RU players love the exp curve, and so do most older bdo players.

2 people like this

Posted

Just something quick, what about valkyrie, i see nothing about her.

She will be still there for launch, but she is not affected by any particular news yet. Adding another face preset is in the making and re-balancing doesn't affect her. She is blessed by the gods, no need for additional human support ^_^

Quick question, is it possible to gift the CBT1 access to someone? I want to gift a close friend of mine

It is not possible. Sorry.

Please tell me the "darker nights" IS optional??

Some of us still run crappy TN panels with poor viewing angles. I sincerely doubt lanterns will aid in the problem.   The nights as they were are just fine. 

It is not optional. Technically not feasible at this time. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see anyone asked about premium and value packs, as stated in FAQ there will be no subscriptions in this version, so we will have these bonuses or we just loose them, or else?

Posted (edited)

I like the exp curve on RU. And many do. Don't say it like the majority of players don't like it, because you don't hold that kind of info.

Most RU players love the exp curve, and so do most older bdo players.

I wasn't speaking for the majority. Notice I used only "I", never we. Simply to me, lengthening a leveling curve to the point where you have to grind because you have content gaps (which you have in RU due to the fact that quests do not level you directly, and can in fact simply slow you down) is horrid game design this day and age.

Speaking for something other than my own views, topics on this have been pretty split, with the majority that want longer leveling, having never played the game, and when told by people that have played (usually not me) about the nuances of leveling and the change in leveling post 50 agree that the fast leveling pre 50 is ok.

Edited by Noth

Posted

best publisher that i see for a game thanks you very much 

guys we will see us in cbt 1 xD

Posted

I would really like it if we had a Mega Server. One server for Europe and one for North America. Then there would just be channels that players can switch in between, rather than just having servers like you mentioned. 

Posted

Wow. This was really informative compared to the Q&A. Id like to see more of this in the future, as it addressed alot of the community's significant worries. 

Posted

I would really like it if we had a Mega Server. One server for Europe and one for North America. Then there would just be channels that players can switch in between, rather than just having servers like you mentioned. 

yea, but that would mean no more pvp or gvg, as it is proved on KR and RU servers.

4 people like this

Posted

yea, but that would mean no more pvp or gvg, as it is proved on KR and RU servers.

That is what most of this forum wants though. There are more PvE-ers here than on PvE games.

I've created one last poll, let's hope for the best.

Posted (edited)

Too many channels would kill PvP, since you can just channel hop and find the free grind spot, or channel hop when you want to run from that guy targeting you and so on... you can't have a single server and few channels because the servers (and clients!) would not be able to manage it. On the other hand, if you have many channels you kill PvP. I don't think single servers is viable, better separate ones, which you can always merge if need be.

Edited by insert_brain

Posted

what about the PK

Posted

time. 

tamer on release? wow i have no words, i don't think i've ever seen a company actually listen to community and make such a big change 

amazing big thumbs up, i don't know what else to say to praise you . so that begs the question, what costume does tamer get as 'legacy'? to know if i should go for conqueror or something cheaper + pearls which is what i was planning 

2 people like this

Posted

tamer on release? wow i have no words, i don't think i've ever seen a company actually listen to community and make such a big change 

amazing big thumbs up, i don't know what else to say to praise you . so that begs the question, what costume does tamer get as 'legacy'? to know if i should go for conqueror or something cheaper + pearls which is what i was planning 

Now you can stop the billion posts/threads. And I can start the same for Ninja (lol)

2 people like this

Posted

Now you can stop the billion posts/threads. And I can start the same for Ninja (lol)

who cares about ninja, plus that came out like years/decades after tamers did in korea so .,., 

1 person likes this

Posted

German Shepherd :x

3 people like this