• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

feedback Teleport only at Cities?

Particular Teleport System   95 votes

1. 1. Do you want it?

• It seems a good idea, Yes.
    • It makes the game too easy, No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

I was thinking about the "transport" in this game, and I really like it, because it forces you to mount on a horse and explore every single millimeter of the map.

But, it'll be boring... I don't know when, but it will happen... so, I have thought this: using a particular teleport.

Why "particular"? Because this Teleport System only teleport you to Big City (like Calpheon).

But, you need to satisfy 5 conditions:

1. Special Runes: Teleport works only with the Runes. These Runes are written on Rocks in every BIG City, nothing you can put in your Inventory.
  2. Teleport Energy Stone: You need a special Energy for using Runes, and you can take it from the Teleport Energy Stone.
  3. Cooldown: The Runes have a 1 HOUR cooldown time.
  4. Minimum Level of use: You need to be at least at Lvl. 30 or higher.
  5. Unlock the Teleport Runes: Before using the Teleport Runes, you need to unlock. So, if you forget to check, you need to travel again.

What do you think? Is it a bad idea? Tell me :)

Oh, if you find some english errors, tell me and I will fix! :-)

Edited by Niclaus

Posted

giphy.gif

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

I was thinking about the "transport" in this game, and I really like it, because it forces you to mount on a horse and explore every single millimeter of the map.

But, it'll be boring... I don't know when, but it will happen... so, I have thought this: using a particular teleport.

Why "particular"? Because this Teleport System only teleport you to Big City (like Calpheon).

1. Special Runes: Teleport works only with the Runes. These Runes are written on Rocks in every BIG City, nothing you can put in your Inventory.
  2. Teleport Energy Stone: You need a special Energy for using Runes, and you can take it from the Teleport Energy Stone.
  5. Unlock the Teleport Runes: Before using the Teleport Runes, you need to unlock. So, if you forget to check, you need to travel again.

Hidden Content

You can already auto walk to a city to destination by horse or feet. The game is a resource dependent game so traveling without expelling resources defeats it's function.

Edited by Sparkyte

Posted

I think it's a good idea. Yes, there is an auto-navigate function, but (and I am not well versed about the PK rules in any way other than the very basics, please politely correct me if I am wrong) what if I really have to use the restroom and I set myself to auto run? I could just up and leave to go take care of business, but if I have to run through a non-safe zone, I have the chance of getting PK'd on my way back (which would be really annoying to come back to).

Posted

This is a bad idea. I dont want -easy-. I want immersive. No teleporting is a part of the world like no flying.

As far as being pk'd, seriously, its not a major thing thatll happen - they lose karma just for hitting you. Would be really surprised if it did.

1 person likes this

Posted

This would be abused by people taking over cities is one big reason. Also riding/walking increases strength, stamina and training, this is an aspect of the game. Teleport is not useful in this game

Posted

Hi guys!

Hidden Content

you already have a "teleport" fonction.

Go on disconnect from a safe zone,

select transport.

Choose destination

Select character to play with while transport

Wait 1 hour and the character will be in the new town.

Posted

You can auto-walk there, teleport is not needing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally I think the system is perfect as is. I don't see why the 1-hour transport or the autopathing isn't enough for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good as it is, I'm sure it gets "boring" sometime, but then it might be time to move on anyway.

Posted

It's nice to read all these comments.

Well, I have no problem without Teleport.

Thank you for answering :)

Posted

no.

Posted

Please no. I actually like that you can't instantly travel from one end of the map to the other.

Posted

No.

Posted

I voted no.

with a horse you can travel anywhere at a decent speed. if you have more time or need to be afk then auto walk while riding a horse is a good option.

Posted

I don't think so, mostly because it might open up more care-bear features in the future. However, if anything were to happen, I like this system :)

Posted

Its a bad idea. People will start to cry about that They want more tp locations and might end with system like it is in GW2. Absolutely no.

Posted

No! I hope NEVER!

Posted

No, if you want to teleport go to Blade and Soul

Posted

giphy.gif

This gif says it all. Like the NO! of all NO!s we all needed.

Posted

No from me as well, it's nice to see the roads actually alive and also, if you start PK rampage somewhere, it's gonna take a while before their friends come to help ;)