• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruiting [EU] Trading Company [Alustin][International][Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore][Family][Discord]

449 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

da99c2984d.png

Edited by Nutoma
10 people like this

Posted

Good luck Nutoma senpai ! ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This post is Legit, ciao Kromi

Edited by Slad
2 people like this

Posted

Hey!

Everything I've read looks really promising, and I'm even considering joining! :)

Could you message me the discord address so we could chat a little?

1 person likes this

Posted

This post is Legit, ciao Kromi

Hello Slad ! 
It feels a bit like a Kyprosa reunion here on BDO :3 
What are your plans ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Slad ! It feels a bit like a Kyprosa reunion here on BDO :3 
What are your plans ?

I was going to remake Lost in BDO but don't have the time to be a guild leader, so just going to have fun with my amico Pav brutto e la banda.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was going to remake Lost in BDO but don't have the time to be a guild leader, so just going to have fun with my amico Pav brutto e la banda.

Then feel free to join us, as i told to Pav !

1 person likes this

Posted

pm me a discord and we'll chat

Posted

pm me a discord and we'll chat

Done :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Fun times ahead

1 person likes this

Posted

Great news with so many interested! 
For anyone interested in joining, be so alone or in group, feel free to contact us and we'll see how we can make it work for everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I'm with Slad and Pav, so welcome home me? xD

Posted

Welcome indeed! 
I'll be in contact with Slad later today and we'll manage the group and get everyone situated. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, I really like the idea of slowly expanding as a guild and focusing on PvE and I'm very interested in joining you. My only problem would be "High activity" I can't promise to be online every day, if that's a problem, seeing that this guild seems to be popular, would you consider having a wing for casuals?

Posted

Hello there, I have sent a PM this morning to Nutoma. We are a group of friends and we like the sound of your guild, can we have a chat to discuss any further questions you or we might have. :)

Thanks,

Nymphis

Posted

Hey, I really like the idea of slowly expanding as a guild and focusing on PvE and I'm very interested in joining you. My only problem would be "High activity" I can't promise to be online every day, if that's a problem, seeing that this guild seems to be popular, would you consider having a wing for casuals?

That is indeed a thrilling idea which we'll have to go through it internally. If there is enough interest we'll be bound to expand and accept a wider range of players. I'll make sure to come back to you in a PM regarding potential changes in our plan!

Hello there, I have sent a PM this morning to Nutoma. We are a group of friends and we like the sound of your guild, can we have a chat to discuss any further questions you or we might have. :)

Thanks,

Nymphis

Fantastic, I'll get back to you immediately. 

Posted

Hey! I've PM'ed you. I love what you're aiming for with this Guild.

Posted

Hey! I've PM'ed you. I love what you're aiming for with this Guild.

It's a pleasure to know that there are others wanting the same kind of experience! 

Posted

Hi there,

i usually tend not to join a lot of guilds due to their high speed towards the endgame without building up

some fundamental stuff first.

I am a dedicated Player and i played Rpg´s for quiet a while now (offline since Ultima, online since Dark Age of Camelot)

Your Introduction read itself quiet nice and i´d like to share my online time with your seemingly interesting couple of folks.

As Gekcore already stated, i too might not be online everyday. Regardless of that lack of time, when i´m in the game i tend to

be very active.

So, if you guys choose to have a forementioned Wing for "Casuals", i´d be happy to join.

Cheers :)

Posted

Hi there,

i usually tend not to join a lot of guilds due to their high speed towards the endgame without building up

some fundamental stuff first.

I am a dedicated Player and i played Rpg´s for quiet a while now (offline since Ultima, online since Dark Age of Camelot)

Your Introduction read itself quiet nice and i´d like to share my online time with your seemingly interesting couple of folks.

As Gekcore already stated, i too might not be online everyday. Regardless of that lack of time, when i´m in the game i tend to

be very active.

So, if you guys choose to have a forementioned Wing for "Casuals", i´d be happy to join.

Cheers :)

Thank you for your interest, I'll keep track of individuals such as yourself and contact you in bulk if enough interest has been shown!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi!

This looks really promising!

A mutual dutch friend of ours has recommended this guild to me so i just had to apply!

I've always been looking to find a guild that actually has an understanding of a game for everyone to enjoy it to its fullest potential!

I'm hoping to find not only good players, but also some good friends to spend some quality time with both in this game as well as outside of it!

It's so fitting that you're PvE focused because I'm a pacifist and never attack other people!

Yours truly

Edited by Huszti

Posted

Hi!

This looks really promising!

A mutual dutch friend of ours has recommended this guild to me so i just had to apply!

I've always been looking to find a guild that actually has an understanding of a game for everyone to enjoy it to its fullest potential!

I'm hoping to find not only good players, but also some good friends to spend some quality time with both in this game as well as outside of it!

It's so fitting that you're PvE focused because I'm a pacifist and never attack other people!

Yours truly

Hello and welcome! 
It's a pleasure to hear that an old friend will make his return into the inevitable abyss! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Legit

Posted

This sounds like a really fun guild. i'd love to join it,