• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruiting [EU] Trading Company [Alustin][International][Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore][Family][Discord]

449 posts in this topic

Posted

* How come you wish to join us?

I've had my own guild. But it was a bit late i created it so we only became 19 members. So now me and some others decided to join a big guild in order to participate in some more large scale stuff and get to know more people. I'm life skill focused (cooking professional lv 9 as of right now) (rank 5-7 normaly on most channels) and i don't wanna do that much pvp. Heard you guys were great and got your guild skills well distributed.

* Have you been involved in other guilds in this game or others?

My own guild. Vesmir.

* What can you, just you, bring to the guild?

Guidance and information in cooking. Probably will provide buff food for those in need. I've a bit of knowledge on every aspect of the life skills and i'm more than willing to help everyone out.

* How many hours do you play weekly?

Probably around 60 hours. 

* What level are you?

50 (i don't really want to grind levels)

* What will you choose to specialize yourself in, in regards to life skills?

Cooking mostly. Got some in farming too.

* Are you interested in any type of PvP?

Crimson battlefield is the place i pvp. Open world...maaayybe, if people need me i'll most definitly come. But i wont be the one that start it.

Posted (edited)

I was in a little fun guild , but quickly realized , that it wasnt as much fun as i expected. (Vesmir , and yes Flareux and I were in the same one :P)

I was in a few guilds.

I dont know if I bring something that only I can do , but what i can is helping people . If i see someone asking in channel-chat i try to answer their questions.

It depense with what is happening with school , but if all is quiet i would say around 50-70 hours
* What level are you?

I am a Tamer currently sitting at lvl51 but that may change. ( till Blader comes out , then i am gonna switch him to my main)

Cooking . I am currently at professional 1

I do like 1on1 but if it comes to a guildwar i will stay by your side.

Isaya | TentaiNo

Edited by cr4zyb0yx3

Posted (edited)

* How come you wish to join us? I'm loving the Fishing system in this game and I've spent most of my 5days and 6h of played time just Fishing and building my "trade empire"; I would love to join you like minded players that want to trade :)
* Have you been involved in other guilds in this game or others? On this game I have not joined a single guild.
* What can you, just you, bring to the guild? I could teach you all some bad words in romanian if you want to curse some other player in a language he probably would not understand!!
* How many hours do you play weekly? 40h+ week
* What level are you? im 50 soon 51 i like fishing i'm prof2 and procesing8
* What will you choose to specialize yourself in, in regards to life skills? Fishing,Pocesing and Gathering
* Are you interested in any type of PvP? Not a big fan of pvp but I could see myself participating in awesome guild wars with you guys if you want to <3

MilitariBoyz/MarianAce  Energy-202 Contribution- 122

Edited by Marian Ace

Posted

Looking for a active PvE focused guild where I explore most of the Life skill side of BDO

Yes, in BDO we made a small guild from friends from other game like Dark Age of Camelot but just me still playing so time to look for a new home.

I am a 100% drama free player that likes to make the guild I am in as successful as possible  

Around 50-60h per week.

* What level are you?

51 Tamer (will swap to Plum when it's released) and Artisan 6 fisher.

Fishing, Cooking and Processing.

The PvP I'm interested in are Node Wars and Castle Sieges but PvE is what I like to focus on most. 

Posted

We still have spot open, feel free to apply!

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,
         Family name:Turek     Name:Brenzo

I'd love to join the guild for a few reasons, I know two of your members personally IRL (MasterYi and Skeel) They say the atmosphere is great, really friendly, with people who share all they know about the game, I personally experienced this grinding a few levels with Katena the other day, he was a pretty positive player who knew the game well. It would be incredible to be part of the best english speaking guild in BDO. Of course the guild also has some great guild skills like the fishing bonus that I would enjoy.

I've been part of tempest for just over a week.

I'm a native english speaker, a pretty friendly guy, I'd be here to learn and spread what I know. I think its pretty important in a guild environment to make as many friends as possible and help out the rest of the members where you can. I'm motivated to make it to the top and love the trading company ideology of getting prepared for the late game. I've recently ranked up to a level 50 wizard, I spend a lot of time levelling my fishing, trying to make as much money as possible which seems to fit the values of the guild. I'm pretty experienced with team play in a competitive environment,   I have a lot of hours into CS:GO with the guys I mentioned above.

Including fishing (AFK or otherwise) between 40-50

Fishing and processing.

Yeah, haven't done much other than sparring with friends, but would love to be involved with the GvG stuff later on in the game, or whatever is needed by the guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Hopefully I'll be getting to know you all better soon.

Edited by Brenzo

Posted (edited)

How come you wish to join us?

This guild is literally made for me (My friend's words)

I love the PVE aspect of the game and im really competitive.

I'd like to join this guild because i tried most of the game features and hardcore lifeskills is what i enjoy the most.

I played tera on Kyprosa so i may know some of you.

Name - Game - Server

Ygdra - Black desert -  Since the first day of the game.

Please - Tera - Kyprosa 

Sun Tzu - Archeage 

All the things that i learned by searching every single guide on the forums, trying things out in the game...  testing. etc

And the fact that i love sharing and helping since there is not a lot of information.

65 but my work is around the computer so i may spend more.

* What level are you?

53 on my ranger - PVP 

almost 51 on my tamer - Life Skills

Procesing - Artisan 1- Gathering - Profesional  4- Alchemy Prof 2

I used to do fishing for money - Profesional 3

* Are you interested in any type of PvP?

I love PVP in this game, i mostly did a lot of PK/1v1 and some GVG's

I am intrested in Castle Sieges, node wars and pk in general.

Family name: Ellcrys 

Character name: Waizu

Edited by Feverila

Posted

Let me join senpaii!!

Level 46

Account name: XkingRad

Posted

I have got to a point where I have achieved most of what I set out to do as a solo player. I looked to see what guilds was available and your guild really stands out for me. 

Forsaken Gamers - Archeage .

A lot of dedication.

Roughly 30 - 40.

* What level are you?

53 - ranger main character.

Training - skilled 4.

* Are you interested in any type of PvP?

Yes I enjoy PVP especially team based.

Family name: Davados

Character name: SweetLips

Posted (edited)

If it is not too late , I would like to submit this application and be admited if possbile .

I want to join the guild because I was captivated by this  message  "We all are here for a common purpose, to have fun" . :)

Have you been involved in other guilds in this game or others?

I was involved in more than one guild in the World of Warcraft universe .

What can you, just you, bring to the guild?

I will say this , I don't bring anything special than any other average player , but with time I will be able to improve , shape my skills and in the end I will have the knowledge to help others to improve .

How many hours do you play weekly?

I play aproximatly 40 hours per week .

What level are you?

(LVL-50-WITCH)

What will you choose to specialize yourself in, in regards to life skills?

I'd like to master all life skills , but at the moment I am specializing myself on increasing my fishing skill . (skilled 1)-(skill used for making money a.t.m)

Next I'd love to begin and master the cooking skill .

Are you interested in any type of PvP?

Yes , I am intrested in Castle Sieges and Node Wars .

Family Name : [Kronixion]

Name: [Wifkora]

Edited by Kronixion

Posted (edited)

I know a couple of people in the guild and they say it is a friendly community, and that is what I think is most important about a guild

Previously in the guild Jadegarde but I feel it is not the place for me. I was also involved in a guild in GW2 but it was fairly small and more between friends

What can you bring to the guild?

The willingness to help others. I enjoy helping other people no matter what the problem whether big or small :D

I play about 30-40 hours a week i'm pretty flexible most of the time and can easily increase this if needs be.

What Level are you?

I currently have a level 51 Tamer (52 soon hopefully) and level 45 Valk

What life skills do you specialize in?

I enjoy both training and trading as the two can often be done simultaneously.

Currently:  Training - Skilled 3 and Trading Skilled 1

Are you interested in PvP?

I am definitely interested in PvP and look forward to large scale GvG based PvP when node wars and castle sieges come out.

Family Name: Noirre

Character Name : Lienra

Edited by Noirre

Posted

Hello there!

Some people I know told me about the guild, and I was told that it has a converging community and the people are very helpful, and these are very important things to me to enjoy the game.

Yeah, I am a member of Jadegarde currently, but I reckon this guild is too PvP concentrated for me and I can't find my place here.

What can you bring to the guild?

I am dedicated and a team player and I wanna share knowledge with the members of the guild to improve myself and to make them better aswell to build an even stronger community.

Approximately I play 35-45 hours a week, and I'm almost available all the time at the weekends.

What Level are you?

I main a Sorceress which is level 51, and I have a level 18 Ranger too.

What life skills do you specialize in?

Mainly I enjoy trading and I do that daily many times and I also like training and breeding too.

Are you interested in PvP?

Yes, I am interested in PvP and I love to do that, I look forward the castle sieges and node wars too, they promise to be fun. :)

Yours truly,

Family Name: Reinoire

Character Name : Yenne

Posted

I am looking for an overall active and friendly guild with a solid playerbase, which is involved in every aspect of the game. You sound like such a guild, but without the irrational limitations other guilds have.

Multiple top guilds in Tera,Rift and so on. The contract with my current guild in BDO ends today and I won't prolong it. I realised we have different goals and play styles.

Friendly and active player. Will support anyone when needed help.

Depending how much my girlfriend let's me out. Joking - 50+ at least.

What level are you?

53 warrior, pushing for 55 next days.

Cooking professional,  gathering professional, processing almost professional,  alchemy skilled. Kinda jack of all trades and will continue like that.  pushing one life skill to an extrem when needed.

GvG, open world, etc ... you name it, I'll join you.

Familyname: Epizentrum

Character name: Epikrieger

Posted

Hey guys,

I've been very interested in this guild for a while now and would love to become a part of it. I learnt about it from my real life friend DanCousins (IGN: MasterYi) a few weeks ago. Since then I have been working towards trying to join and getting in on the fun. Within that time two of my other real life friends Skele (IGN: Skeel) and Brenzo (IGN: Brenzo) have been accepted into Trading Company. Hopefully my application goes down as well as theirs did and you can find a space for me!

* Family Name | Character Name:
Barker | Woofles

I've played quite a few MMORPGs in my time but the recurring best part for me in each of them has been the atmosphere of a great guild. I enjoy being surrounded by people who are friendly and more than happy to help eachother out. Dan told our group of friends that this is exactly what Trading Company is like, that all the members are amazingly helpful people. This has been confirmed for me since Skele and Brenzo have also joined and are now telling me the exact same thing.

The friendly atmosphere isn't the only selling point for me though. I've always strived to try and be the best at the games I play and Trading Company seems like the perfect place to help me achieve that. The rankings are dominated by Trading Company players who seem to share that same goal. I want to be a part of Trading Company's mentality of building mad bank before progressing into PvP and dominating.

Haven't been involved in any guilds in BDO.

I used to play World of Warcraft intensively back during the Mists of Pandaria Expansion with Skele. We both had the same mindset back then that we still have now of being the best at what we do. I invested thousands of hours into the game with the goal of becoming the best Holy Paladin on our server. We both joined a hardcore raiding guild and put many many more hours than we should have towards trying to complete that goal. We stopped playing just short of reaching our goal but I know for sure that I came very close and I'm damn proud of it!

A friendly gamer investing much more time than he should into becoming the best sorcerer on the server. On the path to that goal I feel I would be a contributing factor to upholding Trading Company's reputation of a Guild filled with all-round incredible individuals, striving to be best. I spend many hours each day researching information on my class and all-round game knowledge. I would be more than happy to share any of my knowledge with anyone who asks, though you guys almost definitely know a lot more than me so I know I'm going to end up asking you for help!

Not including AFK fishing, I average somewhere between 45-55 hours weekly. However that number has been substanially higher recently, hitting around the 65-75 hours mark.

* What level are you?
Currently playing as a level 50 sorcerer, about to begin the grind to 55 now that Mediah is out.

I spend the vast majority of my time in-game either processing, grinding or questing along with some cooking, fishing and gathering on the sides. I would be more than happy to pick up any other skills if required though.

Yes, very. However I wholeheartedly agree with the guild's mindset of becoming properly equiped before fully engaging in PvP. Currently I just mess around in the arenas with my friends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and consider my application.

Posted (edited)

cancelled

Edited by Soulreaper
not interested anymore

Posted

Recruitment is still up and running!
Feel free to contact me or post your recruitment posts here!

Posted (edited)

Personal Information:
My name is Sam. From Manchester, England.
I am a 18 year old however i am mature for my age. I tend to get along with people a lot older than me.

Family Name: ReactV6
Main Character Name: Reactor

Im looking for a guild that can help me advance in the game and that i can hopefully help climb the ranks in the Guild Rankings. I also have two friends in the Guild.

I haven't been apart of a guild in BDO as ive been playing with a friend but i want to become more serious within the game. I have looked into other guild but they seem to be more immature than what im used to playing with.

I can try any thing that you throw at me. I'm a "Jack of all trades" type of guy.

Every day after 3PM GMT. I tend to be online all day after that time as i have other commitments.

* What level are you?
Currently Level 50 with my Main: Warrior. I also have Alt accounts that im in the process of leveling.

Like i stated earlier, I'm a "Jack of all trades". I dabble in a bit of every life skill. What ever the guild needs then i will meet the demand.

I'm really excited for the PVP experience and cannot wait to join forces with other members and fighting others.

Edited by ReactV6

Posted

Hi! I'm Lennart, 27yo from Germany. I'm kinda new to Black Desert, but I'm eager to learn about everything the game has to offer. The game has proven to be quite addicting and I'm very excited for all the (present and future) end-game content.

Family Name: Hansel123

Character Name: Carrlaa

* How come you wish to join us? Have you been involved in other guilds in this game or others?

I have honestly not put too much emphasis on guild play so far and I've only recently started looking into guilds that I would fit into. The game has so much to offer that I've been quite busy just following the quest lines and reaching level 50. But now I feel like it's time to explore the guild content, learn from more experienced players and maybe some day help out newer players myself.

I looked into German guilds a bit, too, but in the end I play the game in English and with English friends, so it probably wouldn't work out too well.

Now I've known both AdamTM and Wis11 from your guild, as well as ReactV6 (the applicant above me), for several years, playing various other games together with them. I've recently done some of the Boss scrolls with them and some members of your guild and so far, everyone seemed friendly and kind. Now that I've actually read your guild description, I believe that we'd be a perfect fit, so I decided to apply, too. :)

Well, as I said, I haven't been playing BDO for too long, but I'm confident that I can make up for that. I'm quite an analytical person and I love to spend time learning about elements of the game, figuring out game mechanics and optimizing things. I enjoy the pace and exploration in BDO a lot, it's not all about racing to 55 and ignoring all the other aspects of the game for me.

On top of that, I've been part of running a community of gamers with a couple of friends in the past years, which involved all sorts of administration, moderation and running TS / game servers behind it. We (and that includes the guys I mentioned above that I've been playing BDO with) have originally all found each other playing Arma 2 / DayZ, but since moved on. Our small community has evolved into just a little safe haven for people to play various games with their friends and doesn't require a lot of maintenance nowadays.

It's obviously not a full-time job, but I mention this to show you that I don't mind putting work into a community and being an active part of it if I'm passionate about it. And I particularly like your no-drama approach to your guild. Trust me, I've had to deal with my fair share of teenage drama between members of our little community and it's great that you are so straight about it.

I've had the recent weeks off so I put in crazy hours, but the next semester starts next week, so I'll have to tune it down a bit. I definitely have enough time in my schedule to participate in all sorts of guild activities and progress further, though. The pacing of BDO is great since it allows you to be productive even while you're somewhat AFK, so I'm sure I'll rack up an unhealthy amount of hours anyways.

* What level are you?

As I said, I just hit lvl 50 on my Valkyrie this week. Since then I've mainly focussed on upgrading my gear and diving into the life skills portion of the game.

A lot of things seem very interesting, but lately I've been working on my trading skills and getting a little production line going. Currently it involves farming, a couple of workers for processing and obviously a little bit of cooking here and there.

Definitely. I really like the concept of the Red Battlefield and future content like GvG. I don't go around looking for fights, but I'm aware that PVP is a big element of the end game and can't wait to catch up gear-wise to dive further into it.

Alright, that's it. Sorry for the wall of text, but I thought it might give you an idea about who I am and what I'm about. If there are any questions or you just want to talk to me to get to know me, hit me up ingame or get me on your Discord. Thanks for considering me! :)

Posted (edited)

sorry a mistake 

Edited by Ireland_rules

Posted (edited)

Personal Information:
My name is Vladimir
and I am 25 years old. From Czech Republic.

Family Name: HowadaK
Main Character Name: NeiroN

Im looking for a guild that can help me advance in the game. I also have one friend in the Guild - Ghostici Aditya.

I'm new in the game, so I'm still not a member of any guild :) but I played a lot MMORPG games and in each of them I had a guild.

I can try any thing that you throw at me. :)

I am an avid gamer and strive every day after work to be online at least 3-4 hours

* What level are you?
Currently Level 45 with my Main: Valkirie.

in the game intrigued me fishing and grinding

PVP is a priority in any online game. I love GVG, open pvp, in short, everything that concerns warfare

Edited by ČarazZ

Posted

Im Veronika ,25

family name : Kaazama

Nick name : Yufajs

i search active guild for pve and pvp. Adytia invited me.

* Have you been involved in other guilds in this game or other 

i dont have any guild here. I played lot off other online game like Aion,Ragnarok online or FF 14 , L2

Another female voice.:D but now seriously i have exp in other game.Play alone is not to much fun and i like

play with someone

im online mostly every day 3 and more hours

* What level are you?

now 49lvl

Farming,cooking,craft

I like groupe PvP and Castle Sieges but mostly im PvE player

Posted (edited)

Thank you for kicking me I guess. I just tried to contribute in every possible way. I guess that's not what you want.

Edited by npm

Posted (edited)

Efficiency comes in numbers.

I have been in a few guilds, I used to play a lot of Lineage 2 back in the day, my guild had a few heroes(myself included) and we were among the best ones on the server.

I always aim to have the best gear possible, I participate to guild quests/raid boss, scrolls together with other clan members to improve ourselves further. I want to be able to make a difference when we will need to get that castle. I always look on guides/forum topics to improve my knowledge of the game and share that information with people that do not have it. 

4-5 hours every weekday

10 in weekend days

that is approximately 40 hours per week.

What level are you?

(LVL-53-TAMER)

I have fishing professional6 at the moment. I wish to make everything that is efficient and that I need (best case scenario is to make all, but I mainly fish and do a little bit of others, only necessary stuff). I prefer grinding as the main method to XP and gain gear.

Castle Sieges and Node Wars, any other PVP that is benefical to the clan and has a purpose.

Family Name : [Tennyo]

Name: [Kurokami]

Edited by Suzuka

Posted

Voe's application for TradingCompany

I wanna join TradingCompany because I want to progress as a team towards something great, and having fun while doing it.

Been with Jadegarde for a while in this game, didn't work out cause of bad management. I did play alot of WoW back in the day in a guild called Fatalis. Long history here with alot of fun. In the end of my WoW career, all I was doing was AH-grinding and earning cash. I did play alot of League and CS:GO, but didnt play with anyone in particular. Played mostly solo to get as high as possible.

Positive attitude and contribution to the guild's progress.

~ 40 hours of active online time. Always afk fishing when im not :).

What level are you?

53, getting 55 this weekend if I have enough time on my hands.

Fishing is the one life skill I have been having the most fun with as of now, but im also starting to level up my Alchemy.

Artisan 3 fishing.

I am interested in PvP when someone is taking my farmingspot or if someone kills my boat. 

If there is anything else you wonder about me, you can reach me at

IGN: Voe

Family name: LORDMASTERKING

Posted

I want to have fun in a community, and Trading Company seemed like the perfect fit for me as i'm more of a PvE player.

I've been with Jadegaarde since the game came out and while it was a great community, most of the officers decided to leave and the whole guild just fell apart. 

Contribution to guild quests/raid boss and an positive attitude.

I play as much as i have time for! which is usually around 6 active hours everyday, and when i'm not active i'm usually fishing. 

What level are you?
52 atm, aiming to reach 53 this week.

Fishing, and also gathering! 

I'm not really a big PvP player, but i'll always participate in GvG if needed.

IGN: KimPossible
Family Name: STI