• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It'd make Black Desert much more realistic if characters could kiss and hug other characters, romance and friendship. Also if characters could carry other characters when they're badly injured and that would restore their health or just carry them for the sake of romance, holding hands would be realistic too...it's a good way to get the characters to walk together instead of one behind the other or keeping distance. xD 

The more romance/friendship physical interactions between players the better but I'll be happy with at least a kiss. I want to kiss my boyfriend there, he'll be my boyfriend inside the game too. :D We might all need this one day, so single people support me too, or at least support me for the friendship interactions or for your future romance, or just to kiss beautiful avatars. ^^

The interactions should be mutually agreed upon by both players to avoid inconvenience.

Does it sound like a great idea? ^^ Who votes for "yes"?

Edited by GothicPrincess
I chose a more descriptive title
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

um...

Edited by userOnline

Posted

this isn't second life pls leave

Posted

this isn't second life pls leave

Black Desert strives to be realistic, physical interactions are realistic, if they're optional it wouldn't bother anybody, instead it'd improve the experience.

Posted

I would love to see shared emotes in Black Desert. There aren't enough MMOs with them. Honestly, it's starting to feel like Perfect World International has a monopoly over the idea or something.

Posted

I'm all for this, but I can see the anti-eRP crowd getting their bibles and thumpers out and to the ready over this. :/

Posted

I'm all for this, but I can see the anti-eRP crowd getting their bibles and thumpers out and to the ready over this. :/

I'm an rper and have been for a long time. There is nothing wrong with people not caring for erp, and nothing wrong with them not wanting it shoved in their faces. For me, I don't mind what people do in their own private rp. I don't see what shared emotes have anything to do with erp. :o

as for shared emotes, it's a cute idea, but since there already is a lack of general emotes here, I don't see them doing all the work to create that for the game.

Posted (edited)

I'm an rper and have been for a long time. There is nothing wrong with people not caring for erp, and nothing wrong with them not wanting it shoved in their faces. For me, I don't mind what people do in their own private rp. I don't see what shared emotes have anything to do with erp. :o

as for shared emotes, it's a cute idea, but since there already is a lack of general emotes here, I don't see them doing all the work to create that for the game.

See what I mean?

All the OP has suggested is a few mostly innocent emotes like hugging and perhaps kissing. Oh the horror of anyone having to see that! And that wasn't the first post in this thread to jump to unholy conclusions and berate the OP for trying to make this into another Second Life and such. 9_9

One of these days maybe I'll understand why people have to read between the lines of everything instead of what's right in front of them. Or why they get so bent out of shape if other people have the options to do things they may not want to do themselves.

Edited by lala
1 person likes this

Posted

Ewww PDA.....

.............................. +1

Posted

I would love to see this! Holding hands, picking someone up. Berserker giving piggy backs.

someone give me a mmo with hugging.

Pulling people up would be cool ! 

1 person likes this

Posted

It'd make Black Desert much more realistic if characters could kiss and hug other characters, romance and friendship. Also if characters could carry other characters when they're badly injured and that would restore their health or just carry them for the sake of romance, holding hands would be realistic too...it's a good way to get the characters to walk together instead of one behind the other or keeping distance. xD 

The more romance/friendship physical interactions between players the better

The interactions should be mutually agreed upon by both players to avoid inconvenience.

It'd please me to have interactions that were less romantic too. If you want to carry another character you should have to have a certain level of strength in order to do so. 

At this point, anything to make players come together is something I approve of. During my time in CBT2 this game felt less like an MMO and more like a "Do things alone with other people around you".

The more romance/friendship physical interactions between players the better

It'd please me to have interactions that were less romantic too. If you want to carry another character you should have to have a certain level of strength in order to do so. 

At this point, anything to make players come together is something I approve of. During my time in CBT2 this game felt less like an MMO and more like a "Do things alone with other people around you".

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the idea for carrying another player. set it that you need to have a certain weight limit free from your inventory and a certain amount of strength and you can lift them and walk around with them. Could also help with leveling your strength instead of carrying the packs to level it up. (I had a lot of issues finding packs to carry to level strength up)

General emotes would be good too. I know that the JPN server has some but a lot of them are level locked for some reason. It felt like "ohh because you're not level 40 yet, you can't show you're angry"

Posted

I really like this idea. Any player interactions added to this game would be wonderful.

I bought this game to play with my husband, i pre-ordered and bought the $50 package (so $100 total). In CBT2 i realized that there was literally NO character interactions! Trade potions. Kill stuff together. Chat. That's it! This isn't about trading so i wont go into that disappointment but adding more character interactions to the game would be wonderful!

I really don't know if, given the knowledge of the extend of SINGLE PLAYER this multiplayer is, if i would have bought the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Holding hands when following a player actually sounds really cute. <3