• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Based on CBT2 what would you like to see at launch?

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Please don't flame people for their opinions.  Daum is not going to read 1 person's post in this thread and make a change.  This is just an opinion thread.

I had to log out, just no point pushing til they lock the CBT2 doors and kick me out. Had a great experience. I am very excited for Feb 28 and will play the game as it stands without reservation.  Still there are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing.

1) A way to split stacks

2) Cash shop available on Feb 28 (please avoid the P2W argument, I'll probably only be level 20ish 4 days later because of how I play and it's just what I would like to see not a petition for change)

3) lower cash shop prices (preferably a lot lower)

4) The ability to just have my first name show so people don't call me by my family name.

Honestly can't think of much else, had a blast!

See many of you in game, have a great week!

2 people like this

Posted

Here are my pros and cons for our version compared to other and previous (alpha, cbt1) versions:

+ better exp rate
+ better game optimization
+ only T1 and T2 horses tamable (I think? Haven't seen anything above that in the wild)

- still a few localization issues
- expensive item mall
- PK at Lv45 (should be lv40 in my opinion)

Posted

2) Cash shop available on Feb 28 (please avoid the P2W argument, I'll probably only be level 20ish 4 days later because of how I play and it's just what I would like to see not a petition for change)

Agreed 100%. I want to have pets and max character slots rolling asap so I can start gathering energy on my alts.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I would like PvP at 50 not 45 as it is in KR

AUTOLOOP (how did I forget this?)

Lower cash shop prices

An option for korean dialog with subtitles

Edited by ShadowCat

Posted

Oceanic servers....

2 people like this

Posted

Cash Shop on the 28th

2 people like this

Posted

Oceanic servers....

I guess you all deserve servers with better ping, would miss the oceanic players though, have met so many good ones!

Posted

#1 - Lower cash shop prices.  I know I'd personally spend a hell of a lot more money in the cash shop if I felt I was getting my value out of it. Like costumes should either be much cheaper or shouldn't be locked to classes. 

#2 - Auto loop back

#3 - Cash shop available immediately. I don't give a crap about the supposed "pay2win" debate or how it's allegedly an unfair advantage to simply level faster than others. I just want to be able to buy my other 2 pets immediately and get the costume that I want on my main.

#4 - I know it won't be at launch, but I'd really love if someday soon they'd do away with all this gender locked nonsense with certain classes. Specifically Sorceress and Ranger. There's just absolutely no reason that those classes can't just use the base male human model and armor. The Blader does. 

Posted

In order of importance:

1. Option to have KR voices. (never gonna happen, but I can wish)

2. Option to mute pets. Maybe the annoying barks and meows is the reason why the hawk costs more...?

3. Option to hide other people's costumes. Nothing available in the CS right now is so bad, but if they're planning on bringing over everything the KR version has...

Cash shop prices is a given. And of course fix all of the minor localization errors, but I'm sure that stuff will be taken care of over time. No issues with the actual gameplay!

Posted

Here are my pros and cons for our version compared to other and previous (alpha, cbt1) versions:

- still a few localization issues
- expensive item mall
- PK at Lv45 (should be lv40 in my opinion)

why lvl 40 and not 45?

item mall = cash shop?

Posted

Cash Shop on the 28th

This won't happen.

Cash Shop will be available on hard release which is March 3rd.

However, you can claim your pack bonuses at the beginning of early access.

~Aries

Posted

1. A WAY TO SPLIT STACKS! (I feel so strongly about this that it needed to be capitalized. Not having this feature makes my eye twitch)

2. Lower Cash Shop Prices more in line with other B2P games in the NA region. 

3. Auto- Loop added into our region

4. Cash Shop available on the 28th. 1 pet is better than no pets, but 3 pets is better than 1 pet. 

5. Blonde hair not being florescent at night.

6. For name reservation claims to go without incident (not holding my breath on this)

7. Server situation announced this week so guilds can organize where they would like to go.

1 person likes this

Posted

This won't happen.

Cash Shop will be available on hard release which is March 3rd.

However, you can claim your pack bonuses at the beginning of early access.

~Aries

Its things i would like to see idiot. You don't think i know the cash shop wont be released until the 3rd. 

Posted

why lvl 40 and not 45?

item mall = cash shop?

Yes, Item Mall is the same as Cash Shop. I just prefer that term because I have been using it for years.

I would like PK to be enabled at lv40 because of grinding spot competition. I went to lv50 in CBT2 and noticed that as of lv40, grinding competition becomes an issue. For example, Marni's Lab has a very limited amount of mobs, but is a very popular grinding spot because there sadly isn't anything better at a certain level range.

I would have loved to be able to PK people that thought it was nice to invade my grinding spot I have been grinding at for the past few hours.

Posted

Yes, Item Mall is the same as Cash Shop. I just prefer that term because I have been using it for years.

I would like PK to be enabled at lv40 because of grinding spot competition. I went to lv50 in CBT2 and noticed that as of lv40, grinding competition becomes an issue. For example, Marni's Lab has a very limited amount of mobs, but is a very popular grinding spot because there sadly isn't anything better at a certain level range.

I would have loved to be able to PK people that thought it was nice to invade my grinding spot I have been grinding at for the past few hours.

Since farming spot demand is a constant issue we deal with, not just at lvl 40 but even before that, why not enable pvp at lvl 1? I dont understand why suddenly it becomes an issue when youve had to deal with limited farm spots throughout leveling.

Posted

Well I don't know why you could not split stacks other regions do have that.

Posted

Since farming spot demand is a constant issue we deal with, not just at lvl 40 but even before that, why not enable pvp at lvl 1? I dont understand why suddenly it becomes an issue when youve had to deal with limited farm spots throughout leveling.

I think it is less of an issue 1-40 because people are leveling so quickly that they are switching spots all the time. When it starts to slow down a little people start to get bunched up in one area and the competition increases. Not that it never happens at lower levels, but it happens less and the duration is often much less.

Posted

Aside from fixing cash shop like 95% of the forum have already suggested,

Autoloop

Fix bug with some options not saving

Fix localization stuff

Pet quest

Can't really think of that much honestly.

Posted

I think it is less of an issue 1-40 because people are leveling so quickly that they are switching spots all the time. When it starts to slow down a little people start to get bunched up in one area and the competition increases. Not that it never happens at lower levels, but it happens less and the duration is often much less.

Exactly. And the amount of "good" spots (and the amount of mobs that are in grinding spots) are decreasing the further you level up.

Posted (edited)

1. Lower cash shop items price

2. Ability to hide family name

3. Longer character limit

Honestly I have a few more things I'd like to see changed but I can deal with everything else until later. Character limit is the biggest thing for me because as a multi-paragraph roleplayer that's... not happening with 100 characters per post.

Edited by Espionetta

Posted

There are a lot of things I would like to see but I think the ones most possible at launch would be....

- More options to customize graphics. 

- Lower CS prices 

Posted

bloody monastery and the place east of it (south of the cornfields) are pretty high traffic with alot of competition over mobs. just trying to figure out why flippy boy wants pvp at 40 when its at 45, so he can pk ppl on his farm spot.

Posted (edited)

ZA8_green-doll-number-3.gif

I would ignore cash shop prices if they gave me Kunoichi at launch since i like her in game armor choices.

But as a Tamer i will have to buy outfits to get out of the trash bags they give you in game.

Edited by WildAce

Posted

5. Blonde hair not being florescent at night.

This. Mixed with hiding helm on creation and not being able to show it again... It really makes my Ghillie suit worthless. :P At least I know to plan accordingly at launch, now!

Posted

I would like to see PvP added into the game.

The rest is fine.