• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

mercenary pvp SCUM ("Evil", PVP/PVE Guild) - CROXUS Server

215 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

SCUM
Server: Croxus  Website: http://scum.judge-gamers.com Voice com: Discord 

Guild lore

The sun rose up above the blooded field and carrion birds had risen in the air again. Yet another night had passed, yet another battle had been won. More blood. More death. More gold. The night had drained them, but still they worked hard burying their dead. The chill of dawn upon their skins, they would not rest until last of them lay peacefully. Nobody leaves a brother behind. It was the code. 

As the sun was high, the camp was moved again. Next contract was many leagues away. How long can they keep doing this? How long shall they fight for others? They had started their career as a sellsword company under a different name. But now days they were called SCUM - their way of fighting kept sure of that. Nobody could describe them as knights in shining armor donning their helmets before making a frontal charge, instead they were the necessary evil that wins battles. 

The brutality towards outsiders and loyalty regarding their brethren could be summarized in their motto. 

SCUM – BECAUSE WE CARE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

It all started out back in the days in Age of Conan (2008). Brave men and women seeking an unrestricted PvP experience decided to gather up under the SCUM banner. Since then many MMO's have passed but we still emphasize fun and comradeship over arbitrary restrictions. These days we don't just focus on unrestricted PVP but rather emphasize it among other activities. 

SCUM consist of players from a wide span of countries and ages. Everyone in our community is treated equally, we don’t have a core of players that consider everyone else to be cannon fodder and workers. 

Our play style has often motivated people to have very strong feelings toward us. We are okey with that, after all...We are SCUM because we care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join up !

So if you Think you have what it takes, if you can play the underdog and can deal with occasional hate, apply and join the ranks !

If you became interested then apply here http://judge-gamers.com/scum/viewforum.php?f=17 or just send me a message on these forums

Edited by Otso
8 people like this

Posted

Sign me up.....:D

Sign me up.....:D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I remember this guys from AoC - they really lived up to their name. :D

Really glad you decided to join Black Desert project.

Edited by Mulder
3 people like this

Posted

Fishing peacefully waiting for fellow fishermen to share stories with

9pio71A.png

Or maybe not..

SCUM ~Because we care~

2 people like this

Posted

It suits you Kazim to be a fisherman.You like when the fish is wet...........:P

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember this guild and not in a good way.

2 people like this

Posted

Exactly our point :)

2 people like this

Posted

How could that be we are the good guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wold like to add a bump. Here it goes... BUMP!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been in a few games since age of conan that you guys were in, was always fun fighting against you good to see you here! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Remember Scum from AoC, Welcome you dutty RP carebears ♡

Posted

OMG SCUM! Its so nice to see you guys, you bring back very fond memories from back to 2008 in AoC Aquilonia. I loved your style and fought you guys many times, i was initially in Thirst then named Rage and then to Exalted that i stayed till about 2011. I had an assassin named Azael. Is that lunatic Bear Shaman Galadh still with you? :) 

I wish you good luck in Black Desert and i hope we will meet on the battlefield once again ;)

Posted (edited)

Hey Azael, Spirre here I was in Nova Krepusko and Sanguis Attexo back in the AoC days. Good to cya. Galadh and all the old Scumlings are still part of the scum community, thou not all will play BDO. You will however recognise a lot of players in SCUM from the AoC days, even people that was not in the guild back then.

Edited by Spirre
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh heya Spirre, yeah i remember you :) We have that noob Vosiler in FUtilez that keeps reminding me of how much i enjoyed whooping Sanguis :P 

Jokes aside its really nice to see familiar names again. I really hope BDO, will provide us with same excitement as AoC used to do.

Posted

Yeah I have high hopes for this game. Plz slap Vos a bit from me, he is into that kind of stuff

1 person likes this

Posted

It's really nice to see you all remember SCUM fondly! It's always been a pleasure to fight against scum in AOC. It was even more of a pleasure to fight alongside them in AOC and the other games!

Looking forward to fight with you all again :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Just one more BUMP before i go to bed.

1 person likes this

Posted

bump for a great guild. Played whit them in AoC for short time but toons of fun =) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump!!... Can't sleep.O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember this guild from many games I had the "pleasure" to run into them.

Just as I thought I would be safe for once, I met them during the CBT2 on Black Desert Online. One of their obnoxious mongol-leaders, "Kazim" invited me to join them on a "fishing"-trip. A lot of time has passed so I thought to myself, that maybe some of them had changed for the better. Oh, how wrong I was. Once on the boat and far out in the sea, it turned out the only thing those guys intended to do some fishing in were my pockets.

After they withdrew every last coin of the 120.000 silver I had saved up for a living after many battles against fearsome monsters, they decided I didn't have what it takes to be a fisherman and suggested an alternative career as a lifeguard (I have to admit I DO have the baywatch body) and gently placed me into the roaring ocean. So there I was, fighting for my life againt the gods of thunder, wind and of rain. But these guys didn't exactly leave me for dead. Instead, they were surfing around me in circles, mocking my struggle against the almighty tides of the black waters trying to suck the very essence out of me.

In the end it was a battle noone could have won. And neither have I.

Beware of this guild, for they are truely SCUM.

And I love every second of being part of the bunch.

2 people like this

Posted

I remember SCUM from AoC, lots of good memories.
If you want to play as an asshole, this is the right Guild, they truly live up to their name.

This Guild it's on my shortlist, I really like their style.

Posted

I remember you from AoC as well, it was fun hunting you down and killing you off with my HoX

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahhh I have fond memories of helping Volgore to repel you guys from attacking lowbies in Tortage underhalls in AOC. Then you'd sit on the res pad after dying multiple times and insult us. Will be fun to kill you all again.

Posted

Have no fear SCUM is here......

Posted

Bump

1 person likes this