• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Interview with the Developers

539 posts in this topic

Posted

Will I be able to wait until the Blader class is released to accept the pre-order outfit and weapon skin, or will I have to wait until it is released to play the game entirely if I want that content on that character?

1 person likes this

Posted

sweet interview answered most of the questions i had be great to see more of these in the future.

Posted

Ok I'm like wow regarding the news of a valkyrie male counterpart!! I've been wanting that most of all classes since I heard/saw about valkyrie.

CM_JOUSKA or Belsazar please any more info about this??

Posted

lol, one of the reasons I like this game is exactly because it doesn't have dungeons, or at least not in the traditional sence. The point of this game is doing whatever u want the way you want to do it.... Grinding the same instance over and over again just to keep up with everyone else doesn't exactly accomplish that, it's boring and repetitive... I just quit FFXIV exactly because of that, the constant dungeon grinding is boring ass hell... sure it's fun in the beginning, when it's your first or second time in the dungeon, but after that it's just a bother -_- 

You dont have to "Grinding the same instance" but it is nice to have dungeons B|

Posted (edited)

I can say that I am impressed based on those words. They don't want to mess things up like TRION did to ArcheAge, each day I love this game even more

Looking for naval PvP , larger boats and naval trading :D since boats are something that I love !

also there's a really nice trading system from an old game called Silkroad, where players would have a role as a Trader a Hunter or a Thief.

Edited by WarCrew_PT

Posted

ok we need a interview with the publisher or are they hiding because they know they did a complete CASH GRAB.

I was burned by pre-ordering Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and it (pre-ordering) ultimately ruined the game for myself.

There's just not enough, "finalized", in-game content that I am seeing that would warrant a pre-order. It's too likely to have the rug pulled out from under you. I see a lot of people making claims with absolutely 0 citations. So, to specify:

• The Closed Beta Testing is being treated like a promotion rather than an actual Beta. (I know this is popular but, it makes for a too easy, "bait 'n' switch.") 
  • Currently the game kind of seems more like a platform.
  • Too many uncertainties about classes: Gender, Age, Awakening Weapons etc. (If you don't have a link to an official response, I don't want to read your opinion)
  • Things are too much in flux. The game could shift any moment and I am not wasting any amount of money on a game I will not enjoy.
  • Ambiguity concerning the Cash Shop.
  • In general there are too many disappointments and not enough activities to counter those, disappointments. (There's too much bad with the good.)

Those are the reasons I am not pre-ordering. Even though the lack of the Blader class does fit in my reasons, it is not the primary or only reason for which I am currently not pre-ordering even though the generic class issue aids in the reason I am not. I may not even buy[ing] the game, I don't know. The state of the game still looks a little too rough for my wallet though.

Original post: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/7766-poll-is-blader-absence-keeping-you-from-pre-ordering/&page=2#comment-177692

Yeah, no thanks. Hope you guys have fun!

Posted

Question For Pearl Abyss : For Black Dessert (NA), What Countries Are Listed For Region Block ? (dont get me wrong ._. i just want to tell my friends that are hyped for this NA server, but they are not in NA region) Thank you :)

Posted

so when's this game going to be good??

this tbh

Don't play then. It's really simple.  I am glad to have helped solve your issue. And even more happy I wont see either of you in-game BYE!

Posted

I want to ask that so far you guys have screwed over all founder's on release and have not provided any information on your fixes or tell anyone what is going on 

what are you going to do to make up for it? nothing and piss them off? or actually compensate them? its during these times that will make or break a game and so far you have a huge fan base that pretty much funded this game really annoyed and angry with you all and so far you have done nothing to assist with easing the issue.

all top tier founders at this time have no items that we paid for nor do we get much of a head start due to developer and server screw ups.

I expected this crap from blizzard and EA games its quite upsetting seeing this from you even NC Soft didn't screw up this bad with BnS release

Posted (edited)

I want to ask that so far you guys have screwed over all founder's on release and have not provided any information on your fixes or tell anyone what is going on 

what are you going to do to make up for it? nothing and piss them off? or actually compensate them? its during these times that will make or break a game and so far you have a huge fan base that pretty much funded this game really annoyed and angry with you all and so far you have done nothing to assist with easing the issue.

all top tier founders at this time have no items that we paid for nor do we get much of a head start due to developer and server screw ups.

I expected this crap from blizzard and EA games its quite upsetting seeing this from you even NC Soft didn't screw up this bad with BnS release

Lol. They made a post in reference to the $100 spending special snowflakes.

BnS was so bad you had to pay just to play. Those queue times were terrible. 

Edited by DarthAznable

Posted

It feels like a broken mess with how they handled it 

Posted

Thank you for sharing this information. You guys have had an amazing start, if not the best start in MMO history.

I hope communication continues to be strong, and interaction between the players and staff stays as great as it's been lately. :)

Posted

Awesome, Thanks for the answers 

Posted

Is there any chances of getting the game in Latin America? pls i need to play this game.