• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer underwear.

264 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted (edited)

If you were to see a 14 year old in a bathing suit that looked like that and the first thing you think of is sexual, then the problem lies with you, not the bathing suit.

SMDH

Euhm, not really.

First of all, lets not beat around the bush here and get some uncomfortable facts out of the way: 
1) Yes, 14 year-olds are not legal and I would never do anything sexual with them nor do I have the desire to do so. I'm sure anyone who isn't a pedophile would agree. However...
2) 14 year-old girls can look really attractive, sexy even. Some girls start maturing early and some 14 year old girls already have nice hips and curves, the default tamer in BDO included. It's not wrong to feel that way, it's only natural. In fact, 14 is the age that most girls will become fertile, and the caveman part of our brain knows that.

When you put such girls in lingerie or bathing suits designed to look erotic or sexy, which the suit in the OP's picture very much is, it's not surprising that some people have sexual connotations with that and then feel wrong/dirty/guilty when they realize they're feeling sexually attracted to (the image of) a 14 years old girl.

So no, you're wrong, the problem does not lie with him, the problem very much lies with the bathing suit.

EDIT: I would like to add though that I'm personally okay with this underwear being available to the tamer in BDO. I couldn't care less to be honest. I personally would never use it on my tamer (if I'd ever make a tamer), but that doesn't mean I'm against it being available as an option.

Edited by Lucos

Posted

Deluxe-Lion-Tamer-Costume-lion-Tamer-Cir

Posted

Untitled.png

Posted

As long as we stop arguing thats fine. This forum got derailed too fast. 

Omg, could it be...? My long lost brother separated at birth????

1 person likes this

Posted

She doesn't even have heels. Her feet are flat. All other females are wearing heels even with no shoes on at all- they tiptoe. That to me says that Tamer is a kid and not just young. Witch is young but she still has heels at all times. v.v

No.

Posted

No.

How else do you explain the "flat feet phenomenon"? She's the only female character who doesn't wear heels, and she also looks the youngest. Witch looks like she's 14, but she has same options on body customization as all other female characters, and, as every other female class, she wears heels. Tamer is very unique when it comes to this, and there has to be some reason behind it.

I'm not saying all Tamers are kids though. I think they are intended to be kids, but this an mmoRPg, you can make Tamer look younger and you absolutely can RP her as a woman "of a legal age". I just think she was intended to be a kid as a default.

1 person likes this

Posted

Euhm, not really.

First of all, lets not beat around the bush here and get some uncomfortable facts out of the way: 
1) Yes, 14 year-olds are not legal and I would never do anything sexual with them nor do I have the desire to do so. I'm sure anyone who isn't a pedophile would agree. However...
2) 14 year-old girls can look really attractive, sexy even. Some girls start maturing early and some 14 year old girls already have nice hips and curves, the default tamer in BDO included. It's not wrong to feel that way, it's only natural. In fact, 14 is the age that most girls will become fertile, and the caveman part of our brain knows that.

When you put such girls in lingerie or bathing suits designed to look erotic or sexy, which the suit in the OP's picture very much is, it's not surprising that some people have sexual connotations with that and then feel wrong/dirty/guilty when they realize they're feeling sexually attracted to (the image of) a 14 years old girl.

So no, you're wrong, the problem does not lie with him, the problem very much lies with the bathing suit.

EDIT: I would like to add though that I'm personally okay with this underwear being available to the tamer in BDO. I couldn't care less to be honest. I personally would never use it on my tamer (if I'd ever make a tamer), but that doesn't mean I'm against it being available as an option.

Best thing I've read on this forum.

Posted

OH GOD is that you?? I never thought id meet you in such a place! 

1 person likes this

Posted

2FB0C9DE00000578-0-image-a-34_1451516951

1 person likes this

Posted

2FB0C9DE00000578-0-image-a-34_1451516951

Why out of likes, whyyyyyyyyy

Posted

I honestly think the tamer is fine. At least you can customize her to not look so child like :P

Posted

why did you give the tamer who looks like a 14 year old girl something like this?

BlackDesert64_2016-02-20_21-29-02.thumb.

She's just not well endowed in her genetic traits regarding her chest!

Posted

daaamn this thread is going on and on xD

we like it. 

64GfUqI.png