• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

make cash shop more expensive.

378 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like the cash-shop weapons and armors skins to be priced higher $$$ 
reasoning behind it :

It is a luxury shop, I don't want everyone and their cousins running around with the same armor skin I bought for  cheap bucks.
make them higher, more exclusive.

when everyone has the same armor skin, nobody has it.
if everyone has the same armor skin nobody is gonna buy it, because meh...everybody has it.

also if you're a cheapo that think servers runs on first payment from a b2p and you deserves to have skins in a very cheap cash-shop so you are not forced to stop eating a week to get an ingame weaponskins you might want to rethink your priorities.

second point: EVERYTHING IN THE CASH-SHOP IS OPTIONAL.
I hear alot of people saying omg I can'T afford 350 $ to have 3 tier 3 pets. make them 1$ each so I can get them.
no. it is not intended this way .

I'll repeat, this is a luxury shop , not a everyone-has-it shop.

I'm out , peace-

-Sizer

37 people like this

Posted

sizer, no, u cant.

1 person likes this

Posted

sizer, no, u cant.

hi, whats yar numbar.

Posted

reasoning behind it :

It is a luxury shop, I don't want everyone and their cousins running around with the same armor skin I bought for  cheap bucks.

if everyone has the same armor skin nobody is gonna buy it, because meh...everybody has it.

also if you're a cheapo that think servers runs on first payment from a b2p and you deserves to have skins in a very cheap cash-shop so you are not forced to stop eating a week to get an ingame weaponskins you might want to rethink your priorities.

I hear alot of people saying omg I can'T afford 350 $ to have 3 tier 3 pets. make them 1$ each so I can get them.

I'm out , peace-

-Sizer

57165393.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

57165393.jpg

Is it just me or is he just freakin' dead sexy?

Posted

photo.jpg

26 people like this

Posted

I do not think this is bite. OP has been freaking out like burning cat when they said CS would be open on 10th. This guys superiority complex is big enough for this being a honest opinion.

17 people like this

Posted (edited)

You have never heard any people saying that.

VK6wjI2.gif

Edited by scau
1 person likes this

Posted

You have never heard any people saying that.

VK6wjI2.gif

I did.

I do not think this is bite. OP has been freaking out like burning cat when they said CS would be open on 10th. This guys superiority complex is big enough for this being a honest opinion.

it's not a complex , I am superior you lowly fool !

1 person likes this

Posted

You're right, Sizer. Game companies need to scam or trick their players into buying overpriced costumes, just so they can differentiate themselves in an MMO. This is the only business model, ever.

Game companies shouldn't create content and sell them at fair prices. No one who has published a game has ever done that.

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

reasoning behind it :

I'm out , peace-

-Sizer

I can agree u with one condition REMOVE ALL THE STATS ON ALL ARMORS AND WE ARE DONE.

Then i will not care at all, that's why there are 75 pages of lowering the price of the because all  they /me including want the stats not they are cooler because they have cool bonuses.

Sorry for bad english im not a native one .

Edited by JackSpparrow

Posted

Bought a costume on GW2 yesterday. It was $7. I am able to use it simultaneously on every character on my account and dye the whole costume from my permanent dye set for free.

But apparently we are in new, uncharted MMO business waters with Daum who will educate us on how truly to build a business using an in-game cash shop. You don't make money by selling costumes at fair prices, folks. You make the prices prohibitive, lock the dyes behind RNG, and only then can you finance the burden of running your MMO servers.

43 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

Stop the trolling, lmao.

Bought a costume on GW2 yesterday. It was $7. I am able to use it simultaneously on every character on my account and dye the whole costume from my permanent dye set for free.

But apparently we are in new, uncharted MMO business waters with Daum who will educate us on how truly to build a business using an in-game cash shop. You don't make money by selling costumes at fair prices, folks. You make the prices prohibitive, lock the dyes behind RNG, and only then can you finance the burden of running your MMO servers.

QFT, you, my sir, deserve more likes. Amen!

1 person likes this

Posted

I can agree u with one condition REMOVE ALL THE STATS ON ALL ARMORS AND WE ARE DONE.

Then i will not care at all, that's why there are 75 pages of lowering the price of the because all  they /me including want the stats not they are cooler because they have cool bonuses.

Sorry for bad english im not a native one .

I don't -----ing care about jumping .5meter higher. this is ridiculous if you think its pay2win.
remove them all you want, HECK even give me a minus 0.5meter jump height if you want.

well you can play GW2 if the prices fits you more than the whole gameplay.

You're right, Sizer. Game companies need to scam or trick their players into buying overpriced costumes, just so they can differentiate themselves in an MMO. This is the only business model, ever.

Game companies shouldn't create content and sell them at fair prices. No one who has published a game has ever done that.

yeah optional things are totaly a scam.
logic , not even once.

pay for a sub then , 15$ a month,

Posted

No, I'll just play this game and not give Daum any money. I love freeloading.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't -----ing care about jumping .5meter higher. this is ridiculous if you think its pay2win.remove them all you want, HECK even give me a minus 0.5meter jump height if you want.

OR

OR!

Daum can put reasonable prices on items, remove most of the very much legitimate and justified QQ and actually bring much more income to them via micro transactions.

Well, that, or they can do what you said and kill most of their income.

4 people like this

Posted

Is this a serious post? 

If you wish to give Daum more money, mail it to me. I'll be sure to make sure it reaches someone at Pearl Abyss. No tricks or traps, trust me. 

8 people like this

Posted

This is the "give me it because I deserve it" generation! Whatever happened to the "I will work overtime to buy extra stuff" generation?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sizer in this moment:

giphy.gif

Posted

Bad idea. You can dye a lot of parts on costumes, so that alone will make people stand out if they have the same costume. 

Posted

Who gives a -----.

Posted

This is the "give me it because I deserve it" generation! Whatever happened to the "I will work overtime to buy extra stuff" generation?

Right behind the "I only pay what I think something is worth" generation. Oh wait, that's every generation.

The defense of stupid business practices at a record high in this forum.

2 people like this

Posted

64465598.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yes, please Daum, ripe my anus apart !

I will give you money if you scam us :D

Edit : I know you're a troll Sizer but plz don't.

Edited by Kitsu