• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

make cash shop more expensive.

378 posts in this topic

Posted

b8.thumb.jpg.82f415d051f0247387b0f108ad8

Posted (edited)

oMC8njQ.thumb.jpg.12679e8586df2be4fbf0e7

Yes, keep defending BDO's awful customization.  I'm sure it won't turn off anybody before they even buy the game.

Edited by Gungan

Posted (edited)

lol wow.

Ok, so even though you complain about me not reading you point correctly, you certainly didnt read mine. 

EVENTUALLY THERE WONT BE ANY MORE ITEMS FOR PEOPLE TO BUY IF THEY ARE TOO CHEAP. Therefore the POTENTIAL RAKE IN OF CASH IS LIMITED DUE TO THE LOW PRICING.

You say you want the game top succeed. The PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU MOUTH IS. If they put it at this price, as THEY ARENT ALLOWING WHALES TO BUY AND SELL ON AH WHICH MOST OTHER MMOS DO, they have to UP THE PRICE BECAUSE THAT IS REVENUE THEY ARE LOOSING OUT TO KEEP AWAY FROM THAT SSHITTY METHOD.

For all your talk of wanting the game to succeed you have a bad way of showing it. You're blind to the fact that they HAVE done us a huge service by NOT BEING LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO THAT ALLOWS CS ITEMS ON THE MARKET. 

If YOU dont get that, thats your problem, but I would much rather pay $22 for a costume and NOT have a whale buy a bunch to then sell on the AH than for you to get your way and them eventually having to resort to that. Your choice, maybe the game will fail anyway, no matter which way it goes. As your way is for them to have less POTENTIAL rake in and therefore resorting to allowing CS items to be sold on AH and mine apparently 50% of the pop doesnt value then CS items not being sold on the AH and dont see the prices as a way for them to keep afloat from that loss.

I guess its gg

YES EVENTUALLY THERE WON't BE THINGS TO BUY. THAT'S WHY WE BUY THINGS SO THEY CAN GET THE MONEY TO MAKE MORE THINGS. IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO GRASP???????????????

This is a MMO. IT NEED STEADY REVENUE. AND IF DEVELOPERS DON't GET ENOUGH MONEY THEY DON't MAKE NEW CONTENT. GAME DIES. SERVERS GO OFFLINE AND WE ARE ALL FU*KED.

THEY HAVE DONE US A HUGE SERVICE??? SORRY DID WE NOT PAY FOR IT????? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?????

GAMES FAR WORSE THAN THIS LIVE FOR DECADE ON 3 TIMES LOWER PRICES. WHAT IS THERE TO UNDERSTAND.

AT THESE PRICES LOTS WON'T BUY ANYTHING. AGAIN THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GAME.

BUT SINCE YOU ARE BLIND AS HELL GO LOOK AT PRICES ON KOREAN SERVERS. GAME THERE IS F2P AND THEY HAVE SAME FU*CKING PRICES AS WE DO. AND WE HAVE B2P.

I MEAN YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE A RETARDED FANBOY NOT TO SEE THE OBVIOUS CASH GRAB AND HOW THIS WILL HURT THE GAME IN THE LONG RUN!!!!

f***k off go get refund

32$ isn't too much you think its too much don't f**king buy it 

people don't buy more if they think they are getting their money worth cause its a pixel no such thing as worth 

i buy it cause i want it not cause i think its worth it 

you can't spend monthly on buying costumes   not that much of choice to buy every month

get your head out of your ass and go get a job so you can afford the "the luxury shop"

Yes they do. Go get some basic knowledge of economics. That's why you have 3 preorder packages not 1. Which one did you buy? Don't tell me worth wasn't in your mind you FUC*ING LIAR!!!

Oh so you don't buy because there isn't worth in pixels but than you say you bought it because you think it's worth it. ARE YOU FU*CKING RETARDED OR DO YOU GENERALLY LIKE TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF?????

----- OFF YOU IDIOT!

Edited by Rune_Thor

Posted (edited)

YES EVENTUALLY THERE WON't BE THINGS TO BUY. THAT'S WHY WE BUY THINGS SO THEY CAN GET THE MONEY TO MAKE MORE THINGS. IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO GRASP???????????????

This is a MMO. IT NEED STEADY REVENUE. AND IF DEVELOPERS DON't GET ENOUGH MONEY THEY DON't MAKE NEW CONTENT. GAME DIES. SERVERS GO OFFLINE AND WE ARE ALL FU*KED.

THEY HAVE DONE US A HUGE SERVICE??? SORRY DID WE NOT PAY FOR IT????? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?????

GAMES FAR WORSE THAN THIS LIVE FOR DECADE ON 3 TIMES LOWER PRICES. WHAT IS THERE TO UNDERSTAND.

BUT SINCE YOU ARE BLIND AS HELL GO LOOK AT PRICES ON KOREAN SERVERS. GAME THERE IS F2P AND THEY HAVE SAME FU*CKING PRICES AS WE DO. AND WE HAVE B2P.

I MEAN YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE A RETARDED FANBOY NOT TO SEE THE OBVIOUS CASH GRAB AND HOW THIS WILL HURT THE GAME IN THE LONG RUN!!!!

nope not the same prices btw you are really stupid

everything in every country has a different price its based on earning and economy  

20$ for a meal in the us cost 5$ in china and 50$ in france you need to save the money you spend in the game and get your self some education 

to make it have a steady revenue isn't to make price 10$ son  

you should really spend some of you time and study if not get a job so you can afford shit 

1oyjsnR

Edited by MINT_MOCHI

Posted

get your head out of your ass and go get a job so you can afford the "the luxury shop"

you should really spend some of you time and study if not get a job so you can afford shit 

Like clockwork.

Posted

This is the single most stupid post I have read today. And that is quite an accomplishment in this forum.

Guess I hit a nerve...

Posted (edited)

Yes they do. Go get some basic knowledge of economics. That's why you have 3 preorder packages not 1. Which one did you buy? Don't tell me worth wasn't in your mind you FUC*ING LIAR!!!

Oh so you don't buy because there isn't worth in pixels but than you say you bought it because you think it's worth it. ARE YOU FU*CKING RETARDED OR DO YOU GENERALLY LIKE TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF?????

----- OFF YOU IDIOT

i said i bought because i like it  not because its worth 

and i bought 2 conquer pack not because of the costumes are worth it its cause i think early access is worth it

your really stupid read before you rage  

you know every thing about the long run about games why don't you run a game your self 

Edited by MINT_MOCHI

Posted

----- OFF YOU IDIOT!

lol again you didnt read what I wrote. Every other mmo you have used as a comparison allows CS items to be sold on AH. Thats a HUGE percentage of their sales as most people want to make a quick amount of in game money. That is why they sell them at lower prices. I think your head to too far up your ass for me to bother with talking to you anymore. You can reply if you wish, but I aint going to read it, much less respond. I hope you get your refund, I'd rather not have you play on the same game as I do. Peace.

Posted

nope not the same prices btw you are really stupid

everything in every country has a different price its based on earning and economy  

20$ for a meal in the us cost 5$ in china and 50$ in france you need to save the money you spend in the game and get your self some education 

to make it have a steady revenue isn't to make price 10$ son  

1oyjsnR

Yea that's why GW2, ESO, LOTRO and many other games that are here for far longer have 10$ price tag. And their costumes are ACCOUNT WIDE not character bound like here.

Sorry your logic is moronic at best.

lol again you didnt read what I wrote. Every other mmo you have used as a comparison allows CS items to be sold on AH. Thats a HUGE percentage of their sales as most people want to make a quick amount of in game money. That is why they sell them at lower prices. I think your head to too far up your ass for me to bother with talking to you anymore. You can reply if you wish, but I aint going to read it, much less respond. I hope you get your refund, I'd rather not have you play on the same game as I do. Peace.

WRONG. ESO doesn't allow that, Marvel heroes don't allow that, LOTRO doesn't allow that.

Try again. Maybe when you actually play a  MMO before you pull stupid arguments out of your ASS!!!

Posted (edited)

Yea that's why GW2, ESO, LOTRO and many other games that are here for far longer have 10$ price tag. And their costumes are ACCOUNT WIDE not character bound like here.

Sorry your logic is moronic at best.

haha gw2 costumes has no stats no buffs and its only use is cosmetics ( and has more to choses then BDO) btw gw2 is on a down slope so where is the long run 

love the salt keep typing that hard and break your keyboard you have money to buy a new one? no? give me your address i'll send you one  CF

Edited by MINT_MOCHI

Posted

Fair enough, but not many MMOs allow for such a level of dye customization, armor deterioration, physics and detail. This is not the same production value. And since people like to refer to GW2 since it's apparently their only MMO experience ever, i would like to highlight the fact that out of all the armor sets, everybody ends up using almost the same, with the exception of a handful players.

And there's more skins coming although yes, they will be CS only. Now that's said, the base armor options do look good, and the character creation tools by itself is worth 100 more armor sets (that no one will use.)

You shouldn't try to sound smart when saying idiocies. "They all look ugly" is not an argument.

Now let me show you how and why with mad photoshop skills :

unique.thumb.jpg.520dc11deb8977c7f319cae

notunique.thumb.jpg.011b6c754ddb6652a3e3

Also no they aren't reskin, you should invest in p2w eyes for 500 pearls only.

the inverse is also true when prices go up.

You will have more of the earned sets and less of the opposite. You basically are petitioning for premium to be a rarity and earned sets to be the opposite.

There would be 50 default sets to 1 premium set, which is equally lacking in uniqueness....

Posted

such as a BMW? Mercedes? same material as a ford is made out of.... but 3x the cost! No one is protesting either of those companies? I wonder why? If you can't afford it, don't buy it! Go with a brand you can afford. Same thing applies to video games as well......

But it's because BMW and Mercedes own also cheap brand. Guys that like to buy expensive cars, buy them and other peoples buy the cheapest brand. In the current cash-shop, you don't have cheap brand of costume. Your argument doesn't make any sense. What is your point? If you find costume expensive just go play another game with cheaper costumes?

Posted

Gw2 is a game with so crazy PAY 2 WIN, YES.

So many people compare with gw2: oh man gw2 is so good no p2w at all - wrong.

You can transfer crystals in gold, lol when this isn't p2w. Paying 1k € in cash shop, transfer to gold and buying a legendary weapon the hardest objective in this game.

Black Desert don't have this, so it's far not that p2w like gw2. That's -----ing fact.

Posted (edited)

Yes, keep defending BDO's awful customization.  I'm sure it won't turn off anybody before they even buy the game.

you're free to quit before you ruin my beautiful BDO m8.

OMG GW2 COSTUMES ARE 10BUCKS EACH
yeah and they had to fire some people working there because they werent making enough profit, thank the cheapos that dont buy shits.

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

Guess I hit a nerve...

Yes you did. But not because I'm in a bad financial situation or anything like that, I'm a student in a family without problems, but because you think you are better than people and entitled because you make good money, which is just ignorant.

In the end, it remains a fact that money can't buy brain.

Posted

you're free to quit before you ruin my beautiful BDO m8.
OMG GW2 COSTUMES ARE 10BUCKS EACH
yeah and they had to fire some people working there because they werent making enough profit, thank the cheapos that dont buy shits.

Are you going to substantiate that?

Posted

Are you going to substantiate that?

I would but I can't because I don't know that word , sorry.

Posted

Yes you did. But not because I'm in a bad financial situation or anything like that, I'm a student in a family without problems, but because you think you are better than people and entitled because you make good money, which is just ignorant.

In the end, it remains a fact that money can't buy brain.

It'll be alright lil guy. Some day you'll grow up and be able to play with the big boys.

Posted

I would but I can't because I don't know that word , sorry.

RIP RIF

Posted

Bought a costume on GW2 yesterday. It was $7. I am able to use it simultaneously on every character on my account and dye the whole costume from my permanent dye set for free.

But apparently we are in new, uncharted MMO business waters with Daum who will educate us on how truly to build a business using an in-game cash shop. You don't make money by selling costumes at fair prices, folks. You make the prices prohibitive, lock the dyes behind RNG, and only then can you finance the burden of running your MMO servers.

this! although this post is clearly bait ill post anyways. Gw2 is a great model with conversion of gold to gems or the link shows how much the RU version of BDO b2p model offers compared to what we get nothing. just translate the page 

https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/1FIJ1n/

Gw2 is a game with so crazy PAY 2 WIN, YES.

So many people compare with gw2: oh man gw2 is so good no p2w at all - wrong.

You can transfer crystals in gold, lol when this isn't p2w. Paying 1k € in cash shop, transfer to gold and buying a legendary weapon the hardest objective in this game.

Black Desert don't have this, so it's far not that p2w like gw2. That's -----ing fact.

who would buy gems to buy a legendary in the game? like why would anyone pay that much and if you do thats your misake not anyone elses. trying to essentially side step all the progression of creating your own legendary by paying for it outright is just a joke. Legendary weapons are end game gear why should it be easily bought

Posted

Hey sizer get back to doing your job!

Posted

this! although this post is clearly bait ill post anyways. Gw2 is a great model with conversion of gold to gems or the link shows how much the RU version of BDO b2p model offers compared to what we get nothing. just translate the page 

https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/1FIJ1n/

who would buy gems to buy a legendary in the game? like why would anyone pay that much and if you do thats your misake not anyone elses. trying to essentially side step all the progression of creating your own legendary by paying for it outright is just a joke. Legendary weapons are end game gear why should it be easily bought

Because people with no sense of money do that I swear, I know people with this depth in their wallets.

Posted

Leave forums for 2 months...still see Sizer has horrid opinions and bad grammar, RIP

Posted

I could provide you with my personal speculations but I know that won't satisfy you.

I can't prove my case without looking at Daum detailed profit/market reports which they will never grant me access to. But neither can OP. However, the mere fact that they haven't raised their prices yet already speaks for itself.

Odds are 70% likely to drop prices assuming they read the feedback and use that feedback. I'm not sure about there track record in taking in feedback from the people on the forums but if it's good then odds are they'll appease the people pissed at the prices. Too which I say to everyone.... Wait till the final deadline in when they release the cash shop officially. Till then feel free for both sides to whine and complain at each other... It's entertaining too me :)

Posted

So a CM sweeps through this forum and locks every thread critical of the cash shop.

Yet this thread is still open.