• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone playing the RU version of Black Desert Online until NA release?

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not really sure in which section of the forum I should post this, but I'm asking because I am looking for other people to play with on RU until the game is released in NA.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

I did, but quit last week. 
It is boring.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not really sure in which section of the forum I should post this, but I'm asking because I am looking for other people to play with on RU until the game is released in NA.

@xMovingTarget paying in RU. I am in KR version.

Edit: playing ARK survival evolved these days

Edited by Jaad

Posted (edited)

I played RU for a little while, stopped, then played JP for a while as well, i just don't play much in a game i know i will not commit to (not in those versions anyway).

Edited by Beeso
1 person likes this

Posted

I played RU for a little while, stopped, then played JP for a while as well, i just don't play much in a game i know i will not commit to (not in those versions anyway).

Hmmm, yea maybe I should put a stop to it as well. If I go too far in RU, it will probably spoil my experience in the NA version :oI tested all the mechanics I wanted to anyways.

Thanks for the wake up call!

Posted

yes for 41 seconds until i couldn't stand the hearing some foreign npc talk i figured ill just wait for na

Posted

Yeah I have because I'm still not sure which class to roll. When I first checked out the game in 2013, male ranger was well into development. At the time I assumed it'd be ready to go and available on release. Might not sound like a big deal but I've always felt odd playing a female as my main, being a guy. I like to identify with my character. Now male ranger is still nowhere to be seen, I'm stuck between playing a female version of the class I'd like, which hasn't felt right during testing, or a male version of a class I'm not sure about, which equally hasn't felt right during testing.

Posted

I play on ru. And couple guildmates do aswell. I mainly started there to learn the game before it goes love for us. Had troubles with the daum  Web launcher for kr version. Not being serious there though. Don't wanna burn myself out before we get the game here. 

Posted

been playing a bit of ru and jp

Posted (edited)

I did until i heard that Baltics will be blocked from EU. Quited for 2-3 weeks.

Edited by Slaz

Posted

I just recently start playing on the RU just to get a feeling of the game and make a character (i've spent in the char creation screen more than playing) cause I dont want to spent that long the creating my char in the CBT

Posted

Yeah, I was playing on the RU version... kinda...

My PC had a severe meltdown and literally had a node on the motherboard explode due to inadequate cooling, so I'm kinda at a standstill here atm. Only made it to lvl 7 before the PC became a brick. :(

Moral of the story: Don't push for ultra settings unless your PC can stay cool.

I dont want to spent that long the creating my char in the CBT

This was the main reason for me trying out the RU version. Got my character data all set up and ready to be loaded into the CBT when it comes time.

Posted

Played the ru version a couple of days and then went back to the kr.

Posted

I plan on it to see if my mac can handle its operations, in addition to that I plan on mainly creating my character data and learning basic gameplay. 

Posted

I've only played Skyforge on the RU servers. It ruined Skyforge for me. I was burnt out by the time the game launched here in the West. I won't make that mistake with Black Desert. 

Posted

I play both JP and RU versions since I love the game, waiting for NA release still and maintain in there

Posted

yes for 41 seconds until i couldn't stand the hearing some foreign npc talk i figured ill just wait for na

Oh God! the little kids singing in russian was haunting me! I just couldn't concentrate, felt like a scary thriller.

Posted

When I play, its mostly KR but I have some lower level RU characters that I screw around on very rarely. But tbh with NA release coming shortly, I don't spend a lot of time on foreign versions - Plus I need to screw around with the new Brawler class in Tera right before CBT 1.

Posted

moved from RU to JPN. I liked a lot of the Russian voices better than the JPN ones. But JPN is where I stay till launch. Cause I'm having a hard time quitting even though I don't speak the language :) 

Posted

Yeah, I was playing on the RU version... kinda...

My PC had a severe meltdown and literally had a node on the motherboard explode due to inadequate cooling, so I'm kinda at a standstill here atm. Only made it to lvl 7 before the PC became a brick. :(

Moral of the story: Don't push for ultra settings unless your PC can stay cool.

This was the main reason for me trying out the RU version. Got my character data all set up and ready to be loaded into the CBT when it comes time.

I know right? This game has a thing for overheating gpus for some reason. My gpu does not get as hot as during BDO on ultra in any other game :/.

Also, condolences for your mobo.

1 person likes this