• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Vertigo [vT] EU PvP - Hardcore ALUSTIN

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Vertigo [vT]

European Hardcore PvP Guild

We are a new guild forming for BDO EU release. Our core is moving from GW2 & other MMO's with years of hardcore PvP gaming experience.

What we are looking for:

We are new to the game, like most players on EU, so immediate gameplay mastery is not expected.
However we are aiming to hit the top tier of PvP gaming within BDO, and plan on reaching this goal quickly.
We ideally require you as a potential recruit to fit most if not all of these requirements:

• Previous experience with hardcore gaming and the skill level expected.
  • A fun and laid back personality when it comes to trolling etc.
  • Time spent theory crafting and build testing is essential.
  • Use of our private TS3 server for all guild activities. 
  • Specializing in 1-2 specific classes rather than being an average player across the board.

If you are interested in trialing and hanging out, while we all begin from early access release (28.02.15) and rush for the first few level 50's on EU.
Please leave a comment/reply in the forum or PM for any questions. Server details etc in progress. Coming soon.

WE WILL BE PLAYING ON "ALUSTIN" SERVER EU.

APPLY NOW @ http://vertigo-eu.enjin.com/

cZforb6.jpg

Edited by Oke
1 person likes this

Posted

Bumb

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, I am definitely interested in joining considering we have a one thing in common.

I myself have moved from GW2 to this game after playing it for 3 years.

I was a founder of SC (Snow Crows) guild (ex Define), but over time have completely burned out of the game.

In any case, contact me through messages if you will.

Cheers.

2 people like this

Posted

b b b b  bump bois

currently 10 players for early launch

http://vertigo-eu.enjin.com/

If you are looking for a small, but skilled & fun group of gamers to begin playing BDO with from launch. Rather than one of these "hardcore" blob guilds that are spreading over forums like a plague. Then please take your time to check our web page out and send a message or application our way!

Posted

Bumb

Posted

Hi there :)

I am really interested in joining your guild. Got the Conqueror's package myself and i am looking with some people to play with. Playing mmos since 2006, starting from WoW, moving through GW, Tera, Rift, Aion and so on. I will be playing as Warrior as main, might also make a berserker and ranger in the future.

If you consider me i will be happy to join you.

Thank you for your time.

Posted

Bumpity bump bump

Posted

CONFIRMED: Genuinely competitive PvP is coming to Alustin server.... Check out our website to apply :)

Posted

Bump

This guild is growing quite nice, with really experienced members! Check us out! :)

Bump

Posted

bump... some classes are starting to fill up so get your applications in !

Posted

We still looking for more players to join the battle