• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Vanguard [Orwen] [PvP|PvE] -- New Breed of Guild | Organized | Fun | Mature | Experienced | TS3 | Events | Siege | Nodes

256 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

KCte7j4.png

i4Ojdqt.png

The Vanguard is currently in recruitment and seeking like-minded individuals 18+ to join our community. A gaming community with a passion for all things gaming. With years of experience playing various MMO's, we are a spirited group of players that play as a family and work together to continue a strong progression. We have a number of veteran players who are both friendly and helpful to those who may be newer to the game. We are also family- and couple- friendly and have many members who are hard-working professionals in the real world. As a result, we have a strong focus on creating a strong, cohesive culture in which everyone can thrive while at the same time being respectful of the real-world obligations of our unique membership. 

XZmWuLo.png

Mission: A new breed of guild, with a competitive mentality and a relaxed atmosphere.
      Our goal is to maintain a balance between PvP and PvE players in order to best enjoy all that Black Desert Online has to offer. As a result, both units work together with the understanding that each role is crucial to the success of the Guild as whole. 

wrgTEEZ.png

Experienced Leadership

Welcoming

Family Oriented

Siege Experience

Active and Lively Community

Primary Time Zones: EST & PST
We have a unique structure made up of two divisions: The Commandos and the Commerce Regiments. Commandos are our primary PVP division and Commerce are our merchant support unit.  

Tiexryg.png
                      We will be having something for everyone both in game and outside of game

In-game:

• Bootcamp Trainings 
  • Commando & Commerce
  • Community Events
  • Boss hunting 
  • Organized (and impromptu!) PvP
  • Node Wars
  • And more!

Out of Game:

• Local Guild Meetings
  • Together Tuesday Online Movie Night
  • Beard Consultations
  • Charity streaming
  • Anything else our creative members come up with!

Op7vDxH.png

Recruitment Video

eERriiq.gif

5LuteUW.jpg

Guild Image.png

Can you pay attention to detail? If so at the end of your 'About Me' in the application write "Hello Kitty Online"

If interested please join us on our website, and make a quick application.
www.thevanguardguild.com
Application

Regards,
Luno

Edited by Luno
3 people like this

Posted

See you guys next week !

Posted

I've been a part of this guild for quite sometime now. Even when we aren't gaming we are always communicating with each other. This is my guild, but more this is my family. 

Posted (edited)

From beard talks to PvP and crafting , I love the variety and good-natured fun we all have when we play together and hang out both in game and outside of game! Good times! I absolutely love how it's really not about the game you play, it's about the people you play with. 

*fan girl moment*

Dunkel: So true so true :D

I've been a part of this guild for quite sometime now. Even when we aren't gaming we are always communicating with each other. This is my guild, but more this is my family. 

Edited by Biri
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Love you guys!!

Edited by Crippledfist
woops
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all the great support everyone! Can't wait to get in-game to hang out with everyone again.

Edited by Luno
Random glitch.

Posted

I'm currently going through Black Desert Online withdraws and its only been a few hours since they closed the beta.... uggghhhh.

Posted

I have only just joined this guild, and I felt immediately welcomed. They're a good group of people who make the boring mmo grind fun. 

Instead of starting BDO alone and clueless, join The Vanguard and have fun! A lot of us played the beta and all have good game info to share.

2 people like this

Posted

I wonder if anyone has noticed the hidden messages?

Posted

Doubt it but one could say you need a "highlighter" to see it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's awesome to see everyone's interest in The Vanguard. Let's get ready for a successful launch.

Posted (edited)

Can't wait! Plus absolutely the online loving Together Tuesday movie nights and just hanging with everyone while we wait for Launch. Makes the wait bearable ;)

Edited by Biri

Posted

We watched 'Horns' last night and it was a good break from salivating over BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, looky who decided to show up.

Glad to see you guys here, hope you guys do well in BDO !!!!

3 people like this

Posted

Castrator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

Posted

Can't wait! Plus absolutely the online loving Together Tuesday movie nights and just hanging with everyone while we wait for Launch. Makes the wait bearable ;)

Actually this was a welcome, unexpected thing that The Vanguard does that makes it feel like a great place. I had a lot of fun watching Horns last night!

2 people like this

Posted

Woot Castrator! Hope to see you in-game mate.

Posted

LOL! Likewise Castrator! Best of Luck   to you as well. Catch you in game soon! ;)

Posted

Hey Castrator! See you in game!

Posted

Sup Castrator, I see you made it to BDO as well. Be seeing you aorund. 

Posted (edited)

Having Withdrawals?

Don't Know What To Do?

We can help!!!

From guild hosted movie nights, to daily chats about beards, why Crippled isn't all owed near a remote, and more,  we are a group that loves to hang out and chat outside of game. The wait is easier with a group of people who just may end up being closer than your brother or sister... er.... well... just close enough.

Feel free to join us!!  We are definitely looking forward to a new journey and blazing a new trail in BDO! Woop Woop!

We are looking for talented individuals who would love to join us for the games and stay for the community. We have additional funsies outside of the game we are looking to fill too!

• Graphic designer
  • Article writers/blog lovers
  • Dedicated  streamers, and more!

Oh and here's a picture of cookies. I know ya'll love cookies.

DELICIOUS.png

Edited by Biri

Posted

I'm interested. Just curious though. How many members do you guys have?

2 people like this

Posted

We currently have 12 members that will be playing when BDO launches, but we will be having more.Currently going through applications. 

1 person likes this

Posted

CVLUQqy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Is this question for BDO or members overall?