• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Divine - Recruiting:Open

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL21TYVVVLzYyOGM4NjRmOWQuanBnIn0.PJWdv3JE7HP0aZnnm3wZaqZIYlQ.jpg

Server: NA

Guild Type: PvX, Guardian (anti-PK)

Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0dVAzmQkvlMm8WGc 

Website - http://divinebdo.clanwebsite.com/

What are we looking for

We’re looking for mature and friendly players who are willing to be active, help each other and grow together. We do what we can to maintain a friendly atmosphere and with that in mind have a zero-tolerance policy on “drama” between members. Any issues you have with someone can and should be worked out if you want to stick with us.

BDO is a game that requires you to stay ahead of the curve if you want to have the edge in combat: with that in mind we do have an activity policy: Anyone who doesn’t log in for more than a week will be placed at an inactive rank and will be at risk of removal if we need space.

As a guild that’s out to help and protect other players, we need to coordinate and work together when needed (anti PK patrols, guild events, etc) and for us to be able to communicate as effectively as possible we ask if people can be available on discord for these events.

Information about the Guild

Our aim as a guild is to provide PK protection/mercenary services and to make use of the bounty system should it ever come to fruition. The exact details of this is still up in the air (depending on the game’s trade/economy systems when finalised for release).

We are, however, a PvX guild, so we intend to engage in every aspect of the game, from PvE to PvP and are also happy to house roleplayers (though this is not the guild’s focus).

We don’t intend to be a “big player” guild in the game as some guilds are aiming to be, we simply seek to have fun, play the game and try to slap some sense into PKers while doing it!

Guild Rules

Nothing too complex;

be respectful and kind to all players, inside the guild and out.

Try and stay active where possible, and let an officer know if you won’t be online for a while. What happens in Divine stays in Divine.

Don’t kill players unless they are PKers (red/purple names) or are under a bounty.

All new members are put on watch for a few weeks to test the waters and see if you fit in with us. Breaking our simple and easy rules during this time will result in you being immediately removed from the guild. Breaking the rules as a full member can result in demotion, expulsion or losing some privileges.

If you're interested, PM me, the Guild Adviser, or any of the guild diplomats via skype or the forums.

Contact details:

soultaker13th - Skype

@OG_Chic- Twitter

When you add us just give a little detail on what you would like to get out of

guild and some personal details like age (we accept all ages,

but just to keep track of everyone).

Guild Lore

We, Divine, are here in Mediah due to heavy trade and the mercenary

work that is offered all around for protecting caravans when trading,

Media is the intersection of the current world, the center of all trade,

land and sea! It is great place for ocean traders to sell their goods

and land merchants to make a living. Everyone who is hoping to make a

profit through the immensely dangerous and expensive black stone business,

will have to pass through Mediah to reach the mining desert in Valencia. Many merchants will suffer great losses through either land or sea based pirates and raiders. But, with us on guard your cargo will be safe and your expedition won't be a loss. The Divine guild will make Media our home. We will own the Media castle and region and the city will be run on our taxes. We are a neutral guild who will keep the peace and will stand guard for our allies and all other law abiding citizens but, be warned if you refuse to pay us/choose to have us as your enemies, the raiders and pirates and other guilds won't be your only problem.

When applying for Divine please give

-Reason for wanting to Join:

-What do you prefer doing (Trading, PvP, or PvE):

-Which program do you prefer Skype or Discord?

-If you have Skype what is your Username?

-Which class will you be playing as?

-Tell us a little about yourself

Edited by Soultaker
5 people like this

Posted

ayy

Posted

I feel like I'm applying for a job interview

Posted

It's not that bad

Posted

I would love to join :D I'll pm 

Posted

When applying we want to try and get a feel of who you are.  It's only a little information.

Posted (edited)

I welcome all who come and join the guild! The detail requirements aren't as scary as they seem. They are so everyone can get to know you some and vice versa-to see if we fit together!

Edited by DyeHart

Posted

Is this my white knight buddy gabrial :)

The REAL sirbalin... oh that's too funny :P gg

Posted (edited)

Recruitment is still on!

We're more family than just guild.

And please don't think we won't recruit in-game, we will. The requirements will still be the same though.

Edited by DyeHart

Posted

Recruitment is still on!

We're more family than just guild, that being said, we won't be a massive zerg guild. We won't have 200 members.

And please don't think we won't recruit in-game, we will. The requirements will still be the same though.

The main point is to recruit in game even if people like to make prgame drama 

Posted (edited)

Quite true for us, not always the case for others.

Edited by DyeHart

Posted

Bah I still need to get around to editing my original post lol since things have changed

Posted

75YearsLater.png

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO's Release is right around the corner! With that being said i'm Guild Moderator 2 currently handling recruitment for the Guild. Contact me via this site or Twitter @OG_Chic. These are and will be checked frequently. So you will likely get a response rather quickly, if not later that day then 1st thing in the morning! A bit has changed in Divine recently, we are committing ourselves to making the guild as best as we can. Guild Sieges are no joke so we want Highly dedicated players fighting for the cause. Also we will no longer be using Raid Call or Skype, Discord will be the new hub for Divine Guild member interaction. Lets See if you can no life this game Harder than ME!

1 person likes this

Posted

We're a really fun guild to be with and we can help each other out.

Posted (edited)

*update*

Divine now uses Discord over Skype to communicate but still willing to talk on skype one on one for recruitment.

Discord link - https://discord.gg/0dVAzmQkvlMm8WGc

Edited by Soultaker

Posted

I bring the daily waifus.. Lel

Posted

Discord is down D: oh noes

Posted

Congratulations to our newest member Kraves!! :D

Posted

Got dragged kicking and screaming with no escape.

Posted

I enjoyed the torture...part...that you forgot to mention.

auto-9gag-1268251.jpeg

Posted

I enjoyed the torture...part...that you forgot to mention.

auto-9gag-1268251.jpeg

There was torture?

1434618575148.png

Posted

We're a really fun guild to be with and we can help each other out.

Do you want to take me? :>

Soul

Posted

I like what I read and the direction of how you want to go in game it sounds challenging and very fun.
I have always enjoyed all the content in an mmo
Age 25
The class I will be playing will either be warrior or ranger
I have always like mmorpgs played a handful been out of it for awhile and looking for a guild and game to invest time into. I play most weekdays and Sundays US Central & Canada time zone

Posted

Do you want to take me? :>

Soul

sure 

Drop by our discord