• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Divine - Recruiting:Open

63 posts in this topic

Posted

With all the flood of guilds going on since we're so close to launch people seem to be looking right past us, we're friendly I swear!

Posted

-Reason for wanting to Join: I like the concept of the guild and also would be interested in bounty system. Not really sure how they are going to do it in this game, but still interested in it.

-What do you prefer doing (Trading, PvP, or PvE): I'm a jack of all trades kinda guy. I've done heavy PvP and been in hardcore raiding guilds, really I just do what I find fun which could be PvP for a while or PvE, never really got to much into trading, but I could see myself doing it sometime.

-Which program do you prefer Skype or Discord? I've used Skype, never tried Discord, but I'm not really impartial.

-If you have Skype what is your Username? Ryudo Zidian

-Which class will you be playing as? Kinda torn between wizard and warrior atm. Probably warrior, as I usually live in melee combat in the online world, will know more when I finally get a chance to play in CBT2.....I'm a bit late to the party.

-Tell us a little about yourself Well I would, but I assume you would prefer to stay awake. Unless you happen to have insomnia in which case just message me and I can bore that problem right out of you! In all seriousness though, not much to tell. I've been playing online games for 12 years, but I also play a lot of single player RPG's as well, other than that I'm just your average gamer.

1 person likes this

Posted

When i finally decide to lurk the forums.

8d512a8723b5626321da43f50eb0ef97c18d210c

Posted

I've added you on Skype and if you dont see that on skype just join our discord and we can chat there!! We hope to see you there :D very happy to get to meet with you.

-Reason for wanting to Join: I like the concept of the guild and also would be interested in bounty system. Not really sure how they are going to do it in this game, but still interested in it.

-What do you prefer doing (Trading, PvP, or PvE): I'm a jack of all trades kinda guy. I've done heavy PvP and been in hardcore raiding guilds, really I just do what I find fun which could be PvP for a while or PvE, never really got to much into trading, but I could see myself doing it sometime.

-Which program do you prefer Skype or Discord? I've used Skype, never tried Discord, but I'm not really impartial.

-If you have Skype what is your Username? Ryudo Zidian

-Which class will you be playing as? Kinda torn between wizard and warrior atm. Probably warrior, as I usually live in melee combat in the online world, will know more when I finally get a chance to play in CBT2.....I'm a bit late to the party.

-Tell us a little about yourself Well I would, but I assume you would prefer to stay awake. Unless you happen to have insomnia in which case just message me and I can bore that problem right out of you! In all seriousness though, not much to tell. I've been playing online games for 12 years, but I also play a lot of single player RPG's as well, other than that I'm just your average gamer.

I added you on skype and in case we miss each other there join our discord and we can have a chat there :)  I hope to get to meet you soon.

Posted

*update*

We now have a website!! Always things to make better or change.

Posted

Applied on your website! Really nicely presented I must say. :$ Hope you consider me ~

Posted

Grats on the new website and love your guild concept:)

Posted

Glad to have you with us :D

Posted

There is something nice waiting in the guilds site recruitment forums, for those wanting to join the guild and play cbt 2 with us. Only a few left though :(

Posted

we are still recruiting.

Posted

Good to see guilds careful about who they add. Probably makes for a tighter knit guild. Lucks you guys.

Posted (edited)

welp i guess this clan is dead since NO has contact i had to pm someone on discord to find out  whats going in others SHES DEAD JIM!~ to bad and i REALLY wanted to join to *shrugs* oh well back to drawing board to find  clan on BDO *sigh*

Edited by GenjoSenpai