• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Excessum - [EU][EN][PvPvE][GvG][Nodes][Discord]

343 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

emblem11.jpg

Are you interested in joining Excessum? Feel free to pop an application in at www.excessum-gaming.com

About Us:
Excessum is International Multi-Gaming Community. Our player base consists out of hardcore veterans that played with us since 2002 and new members that we recruited since then. Since then we gained countless achievements in pretty much every major mmorpg since. That gives us a varied group with massive experience in mmorpg gaming. Most of us are friends and like minded individuals, that value good fun and enjoys challenges together.

Recruitment Status:
Currently recruiting new members located in all regions to re build upon our core of members from those area's for our 24/7 presence in Black Desert Online.

Recruits we are looking for should participate in guild groups, Guild vs Guild or any other organized activities and be available on Discord if needed, aim to be best at what they do. Voice communication is fundamental for successful guild and community, that's why its mandatory for official guild groups for our members. Mature & team PvP Mindset is Required.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/156042721524580352/156043288967643137/divider-line.png

Guild Address: http://www.excessum-gaming.com

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/156042721524580352/156043288967643137/divider-line.png
Guild Name: Excessum
Server: EU
Guild Leader: Selvaria
Second in Command: Khebeln Excessum
Guild Officers: Xercy/Vulex, Frexie, ResiceXd, Myranir, Justina, PsychooBuny
Guild Main Focus:
- PvP: Hardcore to semi-hardcore. Sieges & GvG. Gankage Groups. PK. PvP Events. Arena Training.
- PvE: Hardcore to semi-hardcore. Grind Groups, Bosses, Crafting, Fishing, Guild Quests
Guild Requirements:
- Apply at www.excessum-gaming.com/recruitment
- Minimum of 56+
- Interest in PvP and Node Wars
- High Daily Activity
- Organized, Relaxed & Drama Free Attitude
- 7d+ w/o proper note at #absence-notification /gkick

Excessum Community Social Media Sites

Welcome and thank you for considering to join Excessum! We are a quality guild and require high standards from all of our members. Therefore we have a strict recruiting policy in order to create a first barrier our new potential members will have to overcome. Before applying, please read this post carefully, because it might just be the difference between getting accepted or getting rejected.

- You behave in a mature and respectful manner. Not just to your guild members, but also to non-guild members.
- You are pro-active, eager to participate on the forums and in voice chat and eager to discuss game mechanics.
- You are a team player, placing the needs and goals of the guild before your own.
- You do not easily get frustrated. We do not want our guild members to start crying if they get ganked 10 times in a row or if we wipe 10 times in a row on a raid boss.
- You are reliable. Coming half an hour late for a raid, because your mother planned dinner at the time we planned to start the raid is not a good reason.
- You have at least some interest in both the PvE and PvP aspects of the game.

If you just read these traits and feel there is 1 or more with which you cannot identify yourself, please reconsider applying to this guild. It might save us both a lot of time.

Rules

1. Discord-Voip - A working microphone is recommended & a copy of Discord is mandatory to be installed & ready to use by all members higher than Trial & Social member. Only exception to that are hearing-speech impaired members. While participating in any official guild party or raid the ability to communicate is mandatory. Its highly encouraged to use discord outside off the official groups & raids. Our community is voice oriented one so be aware of that.

2. Recruitment - New members are in a trial period, during this period officers will decide if the recruit is of Excessum standards. This only applies if its in game recruitment. Pre launch recruitment trial can last as long as its necessary until we will know you.

3. Disruptive Behavior - An excessive amount of complaining, non-constructive criticism, racism, arguing within the guild, etc., will result in removal from the guild. This does not mean that members can never complain, criticize or argue. The keyword here is "excessive", meaning that it reaches the point where it affects guild cohesiveness.

4. Quality Players - Our community have standards of quality play that we intend to maintain. If any guild member is found to be extremely lacking in their skills and will to learn, they may be voted on by the Officers for removal from the guild. The important phrase here is "extremely lacking."

5. No Cliques - We will not allow special cliques to form within the guild. Everyone in the guild should get to know all of the other guild members, and be equally helpful to all of them. For balanced grouping purposes, the Officers may have to adjust party or raids so that all guild members get a fair group when they play.

6. No Idiotic Public Posts - If you want to act like a fool, we have private boards or discord for you to do that. Don't post on public forums & chats about the guild, how bad *** you are, or how we were foolish enough to add or kick you.

7. Respect Your Guild Members -
You are required to treat other members of the guild with respect. How you actually feel about them is not relevant, but your behavior is. Feel free to interact with anyone outside of the guild however you like, as long as it doesn't violate any of the guild rules.

8. Forums & Website - All members are required to visit website regularly and be acquainted with all the necessary information that is placed in in the Guild sections of the games they are playing.

9. In-Game botting - Members involved in use of any bot programs will be removed from the guild. If we find any evidence that you are involved, there will be no mercy!

10. Absence - If you are going away for a long period of time and you don't want to removed from the in game guild after two weeks of being inactive, you need to inform us about that in the absence forum using template provided there. Browser games are exception, look for details in their forum sections.

Requirements

There are certain attributes that Excessum members must have, these are the following

Skill: Members are expected to actively improve their skill and experience, this includes knowledge of every factor of your chosen class, knowledge of the surroundings, tactical awareness and your reaction time.

Determination: Members are expected to have the stamina to reach the goals set by the guild if they are participating in any group activities. Whenever a member's army get wiped out, they are expected to get back up ready to fight, ready to win!

Dedication: Our goal is to achieve top end game results and and promote dynamic community interactions. To participate within the ranks of the guild there is the expectation that you have dedication to the cause. Activity on the forums / voice / text chat comes and in game are all expected.

Attitude: Members are expected to posses certain attitude traits. These include such things as the ability to take criticism, ability to work as part of a team and take initiative in community related activities.

Maturity: Good communities are founded on maturity, tolerance and reasonable respect. By this we mean that you possess the ability to judge and apply your actions correctly depending on the situation and avoid conflicts and drama. You possess balanced and tolerant personality.

Leader of Excessum Gaming Community www.excessum-gaming.com
(Retired) - Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica_Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions_Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula_Rasa/Meridian_59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer_Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/Archeage/FWT/B&S/Skyforge

Edited by Khebeln
6 people like this

Posted

Updated some of the Recruitment information :)

Posted

JOIN US!!!

P.S. yes that is my real face, back in the days...

2 people like this

Posted

Somewhat I'm glad to see Excessum in BDO. It will be a pleasure to hunt you down after how disgraceful you've acted with your members in Final Fantasy XIV.

Looking forward to killing you.

Best regards,

Team7

1 person likes this

Posted

Somewhat I'm glad to see Excessum in BDO. It will be a pleasure to hunt you down after how disgraceful you've acted with your members in Final Fantasy XIV.

Best regards,

Team7

Oh wow someone just got raised from the dead ... how many decades was that ago ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Best regards,

Team7

Small world, duno what you mean by that but anyone that deserved to be kicked got kicked for good reason. Not our fault some people don't know how to behave in a community.

Unless you are talking about what happen after most of core members inc most of the officers left the game, we had to ban most of those guys that stayed off our website :D

In any case FF14 is so old no one really cares about that anymore :P

I don't mind some good enemies either btw m8 ;)

Posted

1) We didn't get kicked - we've left on our own because how you threat people

2) You don't really lead the community - You just invite them and hope they will sort themselves out and if not you just kick them

3) Your officers trying to replace normal members the moment different group becomes more sucesfull then their own.

So yeah, anyway not planning to argue here. Being in Excessum was terribad, if someone wants to join hes free to - I don't mind more targets for PK. I'll keep hunting you like in all other games I realised you are on my server. Maybe this time you'll clear Twintania

/Peaceout

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1) We didn't get kicked - we've left on our own because how you threat people

2) You don't really lead the community - You just invite them and hope they will sort themselves out and if not you just kick them

3) Your officers trying to replace normal members the moment different group becomes more sucesfull then their own.

So yeah, anyway not planning to argue here. Being in Excessum was terribad, if someone wants to join hes free to - I don't mind more targets for PK. I'll keep hunting you like in all other games I realised you are on my server. Maybe this time you'll clear Twintania

/Peaceout

I checked the database and we did not have anyone with your name in the guild. 

If you are not on the website most likely you joined after most of us stopped playing and stuff went to shit after that so we had to ban a lot of people of the website for misappropriate behavior.

1) When I was leading the guild (before I left) we did not have almost anyone that left the guild unless they stopped playing and I cant remember your name.

2) Leading community is preparing the infrastructure and management for the guild not hand holding your like in kinder garden. Its one thing I make clear. The amount of time I spend daily to manage our guilds in many games is way more than 99% of the guilds out there and our records and achievements speak for themselves. Overwhelming majority of our old members comes back and remembers us well. If you had bad time you clearly did not belong in Excessum and thats that. Even best managed guild wont help you if people in the guild don't like you. They wont group with you etc.

3) Duno what you mean by that, but officers did barely anything at all when I played FF14 other than lead Raids, that where done by signups on the website, first come first serve. What you describing makes no sense whatsoever. The fact that you barely know who I'm suggests that you played after I stopped leading the guild there and we abandoned the FF14 soon after. Im aware that for a while the guild was lead by people that stayed playing the game and made huge mess, then took best players after that mess made an elite guild that died over soon after. There was huge falling between us due to them not following the rules and we had to ban them from the website.

And FYI we cleared Twintania many times over, as well as the previous coil bosses that we had as one of the first guilds on server.

Cya in the game soon and we will have some fun hunting each other :P

Edited by Khebeln

Posted (edited)

Reporting for Duty! 

Amlug "kinda" has a point, but its in the past, who cares :) That game was sooooo long ago and tbh, wasnt that gr8. I just wanna join a game with ppl to play with for a change, my last 2 or 3 MMOs have been either solo or in a guild of complete strangers, was such a boring experience, will be nice to do something with like minded people again :) 

Edited by Daystarz

Posted

Hey there m8.

So far looks like there will be quite a few of old members joining us from what I gathered and more some that you did not play since way back then. Like you said that was long time ago ;)

Posted

Updated broken links ;)

Posted

FYI if anyone have any questions about our plans for Black Desert or wants to talk with me I'm available all day long (almost) on our voice server you can find the details here http://www.excessum-gaming.com/mumble

1 person likes this

Posted

Added Social Links :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Fixed Links to recruitment section.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dropping a line here to help the recruitment thread.
Been with Excessum for many years now, its a quality community for good people,

and i cant wait to get some BDO gameplay soon. Been waiting for many years. :)

Edited by ZENdog
1 person likes this

Posted

Dropping a line here to here to help the recruitment thread.

The wait is almost over just a little bit more :>

1 person likes this

Posted

Dropping a line here to here to help the recruitment thread.

What he said!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On which server did you play in gw2?

Edited by Mulder
1 person likes this

Posted

The guild recruitment is open, but as any guild, it will have a limited amount of memberslots at the beginning.
So first come, first served.
Dont be alarmed to much about the first post and all the information, you can basically summarise it to
"have some common sense" and be a mature teamplayer as much as you can.
(voice chat is still required, at least to its very basic "be on to listen for important info like instructions etc)
If you see these qualitys in yourself, then give it a try and apply. :)

Excessum homepage should speak for itself.
Welcome ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh @Amlug we play many different games and each time a new game comes that we really like we move on to play it and i don't believe that people expect Kheblen to run every single guild/community in every single game ... that is why he chooses the best possible people for the game and lets them run Guilds until they die out ... the main Community is always alive and running on our official website if you don't go on it ofc you wouldn't know that ... we got officers and higher officers that mind the community and keeps finding new games and etc for everyone to play...

Tbh if you don't like how it is and what it becomes just leave or don't join its free choice no one is making you...

1 person likes this

Posted

Rofl. Let me just pass on this pointless conversation as you clearly don't remember the situation and your attempt of defending yourself in such a way is just pathethic.

And btw with the "Amlug was never in the guild because hes not in Excessum database" is a funny statement together with "We killed Twintania". Took me 10 seconds to google "Amlug Excessum" to see that not only I'm on your offcial forums but also that Team7 was the one who killed Twintania not Excessum. And yes, Kheb was playing and everyone remembers how he was using DEX Bard spell on BLM at his streams.

I did warn people and it's their choice whether they'll do the homework and check you out or not.

Just leave me out of this already instead of coming back to this after a week time trying to refresh your recruitement post.

Posted

Rofl. Let me just pass on this pointless conversation as you clearly don't remember the situation and your attempt of defending yourself in such a way is just pathethic.

And btw with the "Amlug was never in the guild because hes not in Excessum database" is a funny statement together with "We killed Twintania". Took me 10 seconds to google "Amlug Excessum" to see that not only I'm on your offcial forums but also that Team7 was the one who killed Twintania not Excessum. And yes, Kheb was playing and everyone remembers how he was using DEX Bard spell on BLM at his streams.

I did warn people and it's their choice whether they'll do the homework and check you out or not.

Just leave me out of this already instead of coming back to this after a week time trying to refresh your recruitement post.

I don't remember what you are talking about nor I remember you. As I already said you played after most people quit the game and I stopped playing and passed the leadership to people left still playing and that was BEFORE they nerfed Twintania so people could actually kill it. I found out the old topic about the Excessum Twintania kill here http://excessum-gaming.com/forum/m/10248673/viewthread/9738863-twintania-down/post/55330105#p55330105

It took them over 3 months to add any content back then and we got bored of trying to kill a boss no one could kill for months till it was nerfed so majority of people stopped playing the game as there was nothing to do anymore. The period you are referring to I was already playing another game for a while :P 

At that point there was no one really managing the guild anymore and most of the original officers left and the people that took over made a huge mess and destroyed the guild in less than 2 months (and ended up getting baned from our website).

You started it for no reason FYI. And its obvious to everyone that you are trolling the topic. All I'm doing is straightening your allegations.

Posted

Hey, nice website - See you guys in game :P

Regards

UB

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, nice website - See you guys in game :P

Regards

UB

Thanks m8 :)

Till release we are roaming on RU version so if you are around you can find us there testing stuff out ;)

Posted

Cheers for the invite. I had a mess about on RU and while it's nice to finally get hands on BDO, I'm gonna chill until CBT1 as the English translation I used wasn't great. At least I know my rig can handle it at high settings.

Regards

UB