• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How will YOU take advantage of your 48/96 hour head start?

138 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't play the other versions of the game and only played the CBT 2 since I bought the Conqueror's Package late. I'm curious, how are you going to use this advantage? I know most people who have experience with the game on other regions will probably use all that time to grind so you avoid the big groups of players at launch. What would you recommend someone do to use this advantage to its most?

2 people like this

Posted

I will use it to gain dominance over the proletariat

10 people like this

Posted

What are you trying to do? Grind if you wanna hit level cap for PVP. Work on life skills if you want to be one of the first to make money off a trade. Or just explore the game organically because it's beautiful and there is a lot to learn about.

6 people like this

Posted

I feel the headstart will still be SUPER crowded.. that pre-order tracking thing is like 400K+ people have pre ordered... even in a low end scenario 100K of those people bought conq... so 100K divided between 5 servers.. and like 3 channels per... still gonna be 5-8k minimum people grinding the same areas at the same time. so will be close to same amount of crowd at actual launch day

Posted

Meet as many people as I can while I grind :>

Posted

Level up probably, while there are less people killing things (hopefully).

Posted

eating cheese cake!

1 person likes this

Posted

By eating grass as a typical sheep. And shitting on other players who comes by. Feels baaah man

Posted

I will play the game, and enjoying at my own pace.

I am not really overly rushed to min/max my Tamer, since i have to relevel as a Kunoichi any way.

So i will get to enjoy the game and wander around doing what ever.

4 people like this

Posted

For me it's not about having an advantage over anyone.  I have no aspirations to be a central character in the story of BDo, I am just carving out my own little place in the world and I'm eager to start.

19 people like this

Posted

I won't be. Don't got time to spend that much time on a game in one sitting anymore D:

Posted

Hating life and grinding til release, then sleeping the next four days.

Posted

im going to be catching the most epic of fish.....and owning BDO's first tamed sheep :C 

p91xvc3.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Fishing and lifeskills.

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely gonna try to get me a female T5 as soon as i can, mounts are my life in MMOs. Other than that ima grind to probably 40 then stop.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure yet, to be honest. I want to focus solely on leveling up my character to give myself a competitive advantage, but there's also a lot I still need to learn about the game, and I think this head-start would be perfect for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

We paid for that 96 hr headstart, we deserve to beat everybody else to level 50 first. We're first, but y'all can be second, it can't affect y' all that much. I swear.

Posted

Leveling to max then getting a house on that desolate island I saw on the map and never leave from there till Valencia is out.

2 people like this

Posted

For me, I think it would be best to get up in the lvls, maybe 35-40ish at least.  That would open up a lot of doors and bring in enough cash, resources, etc to then go back and do any of the other stuff.

Posted

Fishing - Raise 1kk silver while other guys are killing each others on mob spots - buy the gear they drop and get easier exp

Posted

On sunday, just do my thang.... Play all day to get to lvl 20-30 somewhere in that range, than do questing for inventory slots so i can afk fish when i have to work ma-friday. 

Posted

Become the most baller person in the game... Duh...

seriously though, just enjoy the game at my own pace, i'll probably level quest to around 30 or so getting enough energy and contribution points, then try and figure out that system, ill try and get workers asap and get them working on gathering mats, no ideas what mats, but you can never go wrong gathering random junk as you level.

Other than that, just take my time and explore, no need to rush, I feel like once I start this game, I dunno if I will ever close the game unless i get auto booted for maintenance lol.

I'll be like one of those click bait news articles!  "ISP's hate him!  Find out why?!?"  Because in logged into BDO 24 hours a day, 7 days a week >_>

Posted

I didn't play the other versions of the game and only played the CBT 2 since I bought the Conqueror's Package late. I'm curious, how are you going to use this advantage? I know most people who have experience with the game on other regions will probably use all that time to grind so you avoid the big groups of players at launch. What would you recommend someone do to use this advantage to its most?

I will rush my Valkyrie to as high a level as I can in 96 hours, then go back and do the other stuff later.

Posted (edited)

:D

uTiO1N1.gif

Edited by Baby Mamegoma
Re-insert gif :)
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

For me it's not about having an advantage over anyone.  I have no aspirations to be a central character in the story of BDo, I am just carving out my own little place in the world and I'm eager to start.

This exactly. I just cant wait to play the game again. I will probably spend the first week in 2 starter cities getting as much CP and energy I can possibly get to start my little farming/crafting empire. And probably leveling alts simultaneously. I expect the game to last me a long time, I am not in a hurry, so a few days mean literally nothing in the grand scheme.

Edited by Kat
4 people like this