• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Last response from GameNet regarding Baltic Countries Ip-Block

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://i.imgur.com/8HjbHZl.png?1

Rus 

Здравствуйте.

По-моему, Вы уже сам ответили на свой вопрос. Есть лицензионное соглашение, действие которого распространяется на ряд стран. Изменения в списки стран не планируются.
Обращение закрываю. Хорошего вечера.
P.S.: В будущем создавайте обращение на русском языке. В противном случае оно будет закрыто без ответа.

English GOOGLE Translate

Hello.

I think you've already answered the question. There is a license agreement, which applies to a number of countries. Changes to the list of countries is not planned.
Handling close. Good evening.
PS: In the future, create an appeal in Russian. Otherwise, it is closed no response.

So as you can see he didn't say anything about ENGLISH talking people and english patch so he just told us that he doesn't give a fuck which is nothing new from these guys.

What an idiot would ask me too support with RUS when I cant even speak it ? You took European countries and now I need to speak RUS with Support ?  It just approves that GameNet is just about RUS people.

Edited by se7enuts

Posted

It just approves that GameNet is just about RUS people.

Well it is the RU version of the game after all.

Posted (edited)

No shit. If they can't speak English then why the hell you take ENG people and block from other servers.

Edited by se7enuts
1 person likes this

Posted

No shit. If they can't speak English then why the hell you take ENG people and block from other servers.

It is quite simple, Money.

Posted (edited)

It is quite simple, Money.

I remember reading something about Money Return. So I see that they fced not just us. 

I hope they won't last long :).

If the company will close this game maybe there will be a chance 

Edited by se7enuts

Posted

But they have control over a few non RU countries with that release. And people have said they don't speak Russian even though GameNet is their official provider.

Posted

But they have control over a few non RU countries with that release. And people have said they don't speak Russian even though GameNet is their official provider.

Yes but there's nothing to be done about that unfortunatly; PA and GameNet have a contract.

Posted

He is basically saying "We got the licence first. GTFO and deal with it".

2 people like this

Posted

He is basically saying "We got the licence first. GTFO and deal with it".

Personally I don't think they care much about Licence. They just don't have any intentions doing something. 

Posted (edited)

Actually gamenet is another gameforge , one of the worst publishers

Edited by Raimis

Posted (edited)

Personally I don't think they care much about Licence. They just don't have any intentions doing something. 

They have the license, so they don't have to care or do anything else.

Yes but there's nothing to be done about that unfortunatly; PA and GameNet have a contract.

That's understood, but they are pointing out the challenges they have that people may not recognize. I know at one point people were saying they did get support from GameNet.RU even if they used English only in support. Some people bought preorder packs even. So now saying GameNet instaclose non-russian support requests seems new to me.

Also seems rude to get a license for some territories and not support their language or even English.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

They have the license, so they don't have to care or do anything else.

That's understood, but they are pointing out the challenges they have that people may not recognize. I know at one point people were saying they did get support from GameNet.RU even if they used English only in support. Some people bought preorder packs even. So now saying GameNet instaclose non-russian support requests seems new to me.

Also seems rude to get a license for some territories and not support their language or even English.

Most likely they were forced to take up those countries in that license, and they just cba to give them support or a decent translation. PA has negotiated very well it seems. 

Posted

We should definitely appeal to Pearl Abyss regarding licence agreement, since GameNet are denying their non-russian playerbase here, which is the majority in Baltic countries.

Posted (edited)

Well, thats some ignorant response lol.

We cant even get support in english, how the hell are we supposed to play the game?

I guess, only way is to start a petition for baltics, but the game is not really well advertised. So i doubt anything major would happen.

So i guess only way for us to play is get a good VPN and buy the game..

Edited by Slaz
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0