• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server Structure at Release

665 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool except that article is factually wrong, as characters are available, on the other servers, we just don't have them on the right server. What if I make a new character on my server, will that mess up the transfer of our characters back, will they overlap in their slots.

What if I play the characters where I found them on another server? Will that lock them to that server? Considering I claimed my items on Orwen, if the characters aren't on Orwen I basically am out everything I paid for at that point. The headstart, the pearls, the pet, the costume, all on a server without my characters.

The communication there is incredibly limited, and honestly, doesn't answer any questions. The "update" only told everybody what they already knew, the channel they were on is down and the characters they were playing are gone.

Posted

I wish they would just let me delete my character instantly so I can move without question

Posted

Good morning.  Has any one else enter opening sequence to find they can not move/ progress through the awakening scene?  Spirit does not even show a key to designated for movement (w,a,s,d)   Any help would be appreciated

Posted

Good morning.  Has any one else enter opening sequence to find they can not move/ progress through the awakening scene?  Spirit does not even show a key to designated for movement (w,a,s,d)   Any help would be appreciated

Documents/BlackDesert/UserCache - delete this to solve that problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice "servers" you have there...

Posted

Notice how they're locking the threads now... wishing this issue and pesky customers would just go away... 

Posted

Shit always goes wrong with any new mmo release. 

Posted

Shit always goes wrong with any new mmo release. 

It's wrong when it's right; still wrong when it's wrong.

This makes the norm either "there's no right" or "there's no wrong".

Posted

Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a computer right now... I really don't wanna find out if my character is in the wrong server.

Of course no amount of digital table flipping, cursing, and raging is gonna fix it if it is in the wrong server. "patience is a virtue" as they say, and that's what we need here.

Posted

Looking forward to any type of PvP server ;)

Posted

I read somewhere that Edan is closed for new Players ( can't create characters)   Is that true?

I was planning on going to that server since my friends will be there as well.  I hope it was just a rumor.

Posted

Sweet. Disposable Heroes ownage time.

Posted

The GM's job is to communicate with the community, that's their job.

That's what they are paid to do.

The Devs job is to fix the problem. That's what they're paid to do.

The problem is right now the appearance is BOTH parties are not doing their job. Without an explanation as to what happened, or what we should do about the problem at hand. Many people are wondering if they should make new characters, will that mess up when they find our characters? Are our characters even lost? People are reporting finding them on random channels in other servers, do we play on them there till it's fixed? Will that mess up getting our characters back on the right server?

No explanation, no assistance, no communication is inexcusable.

The irony.

You were mocking those upset about the pre order and yet you post this.

Delicious

Posted

I do hope they shed some light on this situation, or we could just run through the door with a blindfold that sounds interesting :)

Posted

Are there going to be add more servers in the future.?
becouse Jordine and its 9 channel is really overrun.