• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server Structure at Release

665 posts in this topic

Posted

you mean the GvG and the other 80 ppl the in guild in areas as well as organised pvp events as well as major pvp in cbt1 to compare it to and Korea. small pvp btw is 100% more than you have achieved so your point is still invalid as is your existence :^). 

And you're in what guild exactly? 

Posted

He may have to learn what a "."  is first. Will Daum pay for that? 

Guud argument is guud.

Posted

Guys, any idea if these are dynamic channels or not like in CBT2?

Posted

cant find validarguement.exe running pickongrammer.msi instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

they can use the money they made off you when you quit in 2 weeks.

Posted

nah its something that might happen to you once ur reach puberty plz ask your mummmy first before me. 

Hahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahha this comments actually amazing. 

Posted

What's going on with EU's fanbase? Curious to know

I've played in Jordine and it didn't seem that bad to me,sure some mob areas were empty but still you could find people around their quest areas or trying to catch wild horses etc(lost like 3 horses to other people q.q)

Posted

What guild are you in?

Posted (edited)

wai u salt click on icon and u can other posts made by the user

Edited by Blitzkrieg

Posted

My favourite part about this is I got atleast 5 people mad about the fact that I didn't lvl to 50 on cbt because I said Im interested to see how these servers played out hahaha. 

not upset at all just calling you out for your bullshit

Oh did the small amount of pvp you did over the portion of a few days enlighten to you how the entirety of the game structure works with how the server system will be implemented? Jesus Daum should hire you instead of there entire staff... 

there entire staff 10/10

Posted

cant find validarguement.exe running pickongrammer.msi instead.

I never quoted him lol. I just quoted someone else who had a laugh at his expense after I did give a valid argument. You're as daft as he is mate. 

they can use the money they made off you when you quit in 2 weeks.

0 intention of quitting. Played KR quite frequently when I was around before leaving for work for a few months and now thst I'm back and NA is around the corner I cant wait

Posted

So much shade being thrown here    ....how does this even happen on a post about server structure lol.

Posted

What guild are you in TehFoe?

Posted

Shade keeps me cool i like cool its -----ing hot outside

Posted

not upset at all just calling you out for your bullshit

there entire staff 10/10

Meh it's 6am here for me and I'm on my cell. I'm just having a laugh at the fact that he had 4 sentences at one point with  no stops in between 

Posted

I never quoted him lol. I just quoted someone else who had a laugh at his expense after I did give a valid argument. You're as daft as he is mate. 

o gud job mate i rate 8/8 plz go to your aus server with 10 ppl to prove your so called 3 lvl 40s and valid concerns. his expense. you did quote me as u can see u have quoted alot of people or do u just lick the cool blue button and run your face over your key board. 

Posted

What guild are you in TehFoe?

Proud member of Support. 

Posted

0 intention of quitting. Played KR quite frequently when I was around before leaving for work for a few months and now thst I'm back and NA is around the corner I cant wait

Hey man have fun with the IP block on March 3rd :)!

Meh it's 6am here for me and I'm on my cell. I'm just having a laugh at the fact that he had 4 sentences at one point with  no stops in between 

LMAO

Posted

no stops yeah mate i dont stop hence why i got past lvl 40 and got to test pvp in relation to server structure it dosent work as i have tested it 100% more compared to your invalid lvl 40s. 

1 person likes this

Posted

o gud job mate i rate 8/8 plz go to your aus server with 10 ppl to prove your so called 3 lvl 40s and valid concerns. his expense. you did quote me as u can see u have quoted alot of people or do u just lick the cool blue button and run your face over your key board. 

I'm Canadian? But thx I guess. Also I never stared any concerns? Lmao but k. 

Posted (edited)

No we don't...

Look the feedback

After the increase CBT2

Edited by nourld

Posted

Just ignore the forum trolls, grammar indeed, however, indicates a bit of how intelligent they are, but as said, just ignore it lol.

I love how everyone started arguing now etc., but I actually have to agree with you, DAUM just WON'T listen to anyone here, as they shouldn't anyway. You're all forgetting that they are the publishers and that they will decide how the servers will be made. Truth is many people aren't happy with this, but hey, if you want a perfect game with perfect servers, go make one yourself, cuz crying about it here won't help you the least little bit.

Only thing all of you can do now is wait for the actual release, play the game, see how it works out, if it's terrible as many of you think it will be, then just wait for something to change, or quit the game if it saddens you so much that you can't handle it.

However, don't judge the publishers for something that they decided to do, they are the ones providing you the game in the first place, be happy that you can even play it instead of talking shit about how they messed something up. Show that you support them, get their respect in a nice way, and only then ask for changes after you have a solid playerbase which can actually properly state their facts.

9 people like this

Posted

Look the feedback

After the increase CBT2

? That is feedback i was talking about... What am i supposted to look at? I read (and even participated in) the whole thread...

Posted

Just ignore the forum trolls, grammar indeed, however, indicates a bit of how intelligent they are, but as said, just ignore it lol.

I love how everyone started arguing now etc., but I actually have to agree with you, DAUM just WON'T listen to anyone here, as they shouldn't anyway. You're all forgetting that they are the publishers and that they will decide how the servers will be made. Truth is many people aren't happy with this, but hey, if you want a perfect game with perfect servers, go make one yourself, cuz crying about it here won't help you the least little bit.

Only thing all of you can do now is wait for the actual release, play the game, see how it works out, if it's terrible as many of you think it will be, then just wait for something to change, or quit the game if it saddens you so much that you can't handle it.

However, don't judge the publishers for something that they decided to do, they are the ones providing you the game in the first place, be happy that you can even play it instead of talking shit about how they messed something up. Show that you support them, get their respect in a nice way, and only then ask for changes after you have a solid playerbase which can actually properly state their facts.

Agreed. Everything said here us 99 precent opinion based. The trolling and the -----ing won't change it before release. If you don't like it after release voiceing opinions is a great way to go about getting it changed but it needs to be done with logic and people giving constructive criticisms not blaaaah rage posts. 

4 people like this

Posted

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/9613-server-configuration/

Maybe they shouldn't have polls if " DAUM just WON'T listen to anyone here".