• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

daum Veteran Player || Multi-Mega Server || Alpha post || CBT2 Feedback

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I never said i wanted lower level PvP, also having more content doesn't mean anything when its more shallow content.

There's no depth to the PvE in this game, majority of the crafting is afk and letting your workers do all of it.

If thats engaging and well done PvE to you then go have fun, but its going to turn a lot of people off especially with the energy limitation. Its like a mobile game.

1)I didn't say you did want lower PvP. I'm just expressing my own feelings on the game in general.

2)There's more than just crafting and I said they should add more PvE content.

Did you even READ what I posted...?

Posted

1)I didn't say you did want lower PvP. I'm just expressing my own feelings on the game in general.

2)There's more than just crafting and I said they should add more PvE content.

Did you even READ what I posted...?

As a mainly PvE player, I'm not phased by the PvP restrictions. I actually like that you can't get ganked without their being a consequence to the ganker... I like that PvP is restricted to higher levels, etc.

I read this part wrong, You're right you didn't say I wanted lower level PvP.

To the PvE players, in most MMOs, I understand that PvE is commonly associated with instanced dungeons. However, dungeons are not the only PvE content. Training, trading, fishing, hunting, gathering, cooking, etc is all PvE content. Don't forget that. The fact that this game does not define PvE as dungeons/raids you have to grind endlessly, over and over again is refreshing. 

Everything you list here is crafting professions. All of it is either grinding, afking or letting your workers do the work.  While you do say you want more, there isn't much different from a year worth or Korean content. My point on that still stands.

They're also adding more boss scrolls and such later on. So PvE does not have to be about instanced dungeons. In all honesty, there is a hell of a lot more PvE content than PvP (from what I've seen). But that said, I would like to see more of the combat side for PvE. I like my occasional dungeons here and there. More world bosses would be nice too. 

Like I said before, you can have fun with that but most people will get bored without some kind of progression beyond crafting.

I misread the first part, but I did read it.

Posted

I never said i wanted lower level PvP, also having more content doesn't mean anything when its more shallow content.

There's no depth to the PvE in this game, majority of the crafting is afk and letting your workers do all of it.

If thats engaging and well done PvE to you then go have fun, but its going to turn a lot of people off especially with the energy limitation. Its like a mobile game.

I stated a similar thing in another thread awhile back the current energy system screams Freemium gaming. Everything you do takes up your energy once out you can buy energy pots with loyalty's or wait an hour+ for your energy to come back. I my self and not a fan of the system due to this frustration kicks in when im told by the game to stop playing. Yes i know there are more things to do but limiting what you can and cant do in the game sounds like a bad idea 

Posted

Bump.

1 person likes this

Posted

Supreme Fish lord agrees that there should be more servers less channels. FISH ARE FOOD NOT FRIENDS!

Posted

FISH ARE FOOD NOT FRIENDS!

They never talk to me.

Posted

They never talk to me.

You have not yet gained their trust.