• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Support desk not responding

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So on Friday I brought the conqueror's pack thinking "Yea this game is awesome!" due to over hype way back when it was back in Korean beta. I had played it on Friday and all that literally went through my head was "Wow this is a really crap game..." So I went to the support page and sent in a request to get a refund. And lo and behold the mass failure of this game

niqIj.png

My suggestion is after 4 days of NOT getting a single reply for you to get people to answer these tickets as it's becoming a disgusting excuse of a joke. What's the point in giving people a chance for a refund if the support desk don't even get off their asses to even read let alone respond to these tickets.

So I question has anyone else had any luck getting in touch with this failed support team?

Posted

Yeah that's just a poor excuse to get out from returning people's money.

Reality if you buy a game from a shop where I live you get a 14 day grace period to return it should you not enjoy it you can return it for a FULL refund. Now considering this game was in closed beta or in layman's terms "Demo" they should allow people who brought access to it to be able to opt in for a refund regardless.

Now you may be fine with spending 100 Euro on a poorly made game and not get a refund but I for one am not. I want my money back and I don't care what pathetic excuses they throw out to try to get out of it. Not responding to a support ticket just shows how bloody childish they are "Oh no someone isn't happy with our game what are meant to do? Ah it says here just brush it into the bin". That is now how you do things.

Posted

No one made you spend that money.

No one made you accept the ToS.

Next time actually research the game you want to buy before spending your money and impulse buying.

They arent making any excuses. Its simple ToS to protect them from people like you.

Steam had very similar ToS until now. You still wont have a chance to refund the game if you play it over 2 hours no matter what you say.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they may be really busy with all the new players asking for support about the game, just wait a bit more . They should definitely be giving you an answer.

Posted

Im having same issue no response to my ticket, but i do love the game! my issues is very different i had a pending account issues made a new account and need a refund for my account that is still pending today. I still have no response.

kinda BS if you ask me,its been 6 days now..=(

Posted

I'm waiting 3 days as well for an answer. Makes me already think about the quality of their customer service.

Posted

I finally got a response to my ticket after 3 days, apparently they are flooded with beta tickets atm.

Posted

I got answer they will look into it, and its dead silent again. A pretty awfull customer support. My refund question is quite easy to follow up, like within 5 minutes. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0