• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Avalon EU Guild - Jordine

433 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello

Edited by JConstantin3
9 people like this

Posted

So would you say you are a PvX guild? Or leaned more towards PvP or PvE side in the end? Any activity requirements? More hardcore or more casual?

In any case, seems interesting, finally the EU guild section is getting more guilds!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd love to join.

I have only started playing on Russian server 2 days ago, but I've been following the game for over a year.

I am more of PvE and trading oriented, but I would like to join some PvP events aswell!

2 people like this

Posted

So would you say you are a PvX guild? Or leaned more towards PvP or PvE side in the end? Any activity requirements? More hardcore or more casual?

In any case, seems interesting, finally the EU guild section is getting more guilds!

We are a pvp guild, but to gain benefits for pvp we will need to do all of the pve content anyway. Whether thats to help members gear up from guild bosses, help the guild level up from guild quests or grinding mobs for levels and the items needed to enchant our gear.

There is room for both hardcore players and also people who can maybe only login a few hours a day. I personally will be grinding my levels, getting my gear enchanted and levelling up the guild as soon as possible and I will encourage others to do the same, however those who are okay with being a bit behind in progress can still be a part of the guild. Just as long as they log in regularly and will contribute to the cause when they are around.

1 person likes this

Posted

We are a pvp guild, but to gain benefits for pvp we will need to do all of the pve content anyway. Whether thats to help members gear up from guild bosses, help the guild level up from guild quests or grinding mobs for levels and the items needed to enchant our gear.

There is room for both hardcore players and also people who can maybe only login a few hours a day. I personally will be grinding my levels, getting my gear enchanted and levelling up the guild as soon as possible and I will encourage others to do the same, however those who are okay with being a bit behind in progress can still be a part of the guild. Just as long as they log in regularly and will contribute to the cause when they are around.

Okay, thanks for clarification! Seems good.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd love to join.

I have only started playing on Russian server 2 days ago, but I've been following the game for over a year.

I am more of PvE and trading oriented, but I would like to join some PvP events aswell!

Hello hello Vamathi. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine

2 people like this

Posted

I'm in probably but as for the age question... Also I have 5 or 6 friends who will also be playing from launch

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm in probably but as for the age question... Also I have 5 or 6 friends who will also be playing from launch

I'm thinking about adding an age limit however I can look at my experience in KR and say its not just age that will determine whether someone will cause a problem or not. There was one 15 year old I found very annoying, and yet there was another who I enjoyed playing with.

Rest assured that no matter how old someone is, if they cant act like a reasonably mature adult they won't be welcome in the guild. And I won't hesitate :). Yourself and all your friends are welcome.

2 people like this

Posted

And we will accept players who want to play the EU server from outside of Europe.

I was so happy to read this :) . I am still clueless about parts of the game or even what my aim is. Maybe I will just sail in a self made boat and explore, but this line which you did not have to include but did made my day! (If I ever look for a guild, this is the one who's on my mind) ! Good Luck! and thanks for the read!

1 person likes this

Posted

I just want to said that I tried X hours to get to Korean for free, didnt worked.. :D than I played couple of hours on RU server, not so much just to learn mechanics of game but not get spoilered everything, so now (asap) I am going to play EU, and I'll be glad to join to plan of this guild... sounds like fun and good idea.

I am PvP+PvE player.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, i would like to join your guild.

I Dont got experience alot in BDO but iam looking forward to learn and play with good ppl!

I like both pve and pvp but in the end i would describe myself more as a pvp player.

cheers and have a nice evening

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just want to said that I tried X hours to get to Korean for free, didnt worked.. :D than I played couple of hours on RU server, not so much just to learn mechanics of game but not get spoilered everything, so now (asap) I am going to play EU, and I'll be glad to join to plan of this guild... sounds like fun and good idea.

I am PvP+PvE player.

No problem my man, thats a couple of hours more experience than all of those starting from scratch the with EU version. Although of course completely new players are welcome too.

!Welcome welcome

Hey, i would like to join your guild.

I Dont got experience alot in BDO but iam looking forward to learn and play with good ppl!

I like both pve and pvp but in the end i would describe myself more as a pvp player.

cheers and have a nice evening

Looking forward to playing with both yourself, Fox and everyone else who has made a commitment to join. !Welcome welcome

Edited by JConstantin3
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just going to take this moment to post a vod from the hilarious Bikeman. A friend and myself were able to show him our siege elephant and I got to show him my 2 seater horse, on my wizard.

Edited by JConstantin3
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi, I also would love to join this guild! I never have played BDO before, however I have played other MMORPG's so I will be a quick learner (I hope) :P  

I am also a PvP+PvE player, tho I'm more into end game PvP.

Edited by Do0msDay
1 person likes this

Posted

yeah id like to join u guys too, i dont have slightest clue of this game 'cept what ive picked up from vids and forums.... ill be joining game at cb1... i assume ull be in cb1 too? how i contact u in-game?

1 person likes this

Posted

You've got yourself a member!

gz TwitchTurbo

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to join Avalon as well. I played BDO on the korean server for a couple of months, leveled each class until 30-40 and also looked into the professions, but not into end game content. I'm always willing to share my experience. I'll participate in CBT 1 & 2 .. maybe I could meet you there.

Avalon seems like a great place to stay.

2 people like this

Posted

Just going to take this moment to post a vod from the hilarious Bikeman. A friend and myself were able to show him our siege elephant and I got to show him my 2 seater horse, on my wizard.

lol. "Pizza delivery comin through!!!"...

1 person likes this

Posted

</support></avalon>

2 people like this

Posted

</support></avalon>

Okay?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi, I also would love to join this guild! I never have played BDO before, however I have played other MMORPG's so I will be a quick learner (I hope) :P  

I am also a PvP+PvE player, tho I'm more into end game PvP.

Welcome welcome! Do0msDay. Nice to see you are so happy to join

You've got yourself a member!

gz TwitchTurbo

Hey Twitch, nice to see you coming over from Lydia's stream. Welcome welcome

I'd like to join Avalon as well. I played BDO on the korean server for a couple of months, leveled each class until 30-40 and also looked into the professions, but not into end game content. I'm always willing to share my experience. I'll participate in CBT 1 & 2 .. maybe I could meet you there.

Avalon seems like a great place to stay.

Cool cool Rowan, Welcome welcome.

Edited by JConstantin3
1 person likes this

Posted

I wrote a message to ya JC. Dunno if you noticed it.

Posted

I wrote a message to ya JC. Dunno if you noticed it.

My apologies Shoeshine, I just got back to you now. I thought I had replied to all the people who PM'd me but it turns out I was slacking when it came to yours. Sorry again

1 person likes this

Posted

It's great to see you also played in KR, and that you were an officer in <Support> :) Good luck with the guild organization, nice to see more PvP guilds around!!

Hope we meet in game soon. ^^

Posted

It's great to see you also played in KR, and that you were an officer in <Support> :) Good luck with the guild organization, nice to see more PvP guilds around!!

Hope we meet in game soon. ^^

Hello Iriel, you played too? Good luck yourself

1 person likes this