• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Avalon EU Guild - Jordine

433 posts in this topic

Posted

Our group of officers/leader is doing good job, it's easier to abandon people and leave all behind  when things go wrong but fortunately Avalon got some people with true spirit and loyalty.

Instead of flaming us and making fun of us in difficult time you should cross your fingers and wish us good luck, many guilds dissapeared in last month.

Have a nice day.

Less competition.

But then again, you never were competition. EleGiggle

Posted

Less competition.

But then again, you never were competition. EleGiggle

The time when I wanted to be in the top has gone a long time ago, Avalon is still good guild with good organization for people looking for PvP's/siege activities, my lovely forum warrior. I guess you're some random trolling around in forums without achieving anything, so keep goin' if it's fun for you.

/ignore

Posted (edited)

The time when I wanted to be in the top has gone a long time ago, Avalon is still good guild with good organization for people looking for PvP's/siege activities, my lovely forum warrior. I guess you're some random trolling around in forums without achieving anything, so keep goin' if it's fun for you.

/ignore

No i really cant aggree with this. I was in avalon 3 weeks at 1 point myself, and i was utterly disappointed. The guild is promoted as pvp guild but the leadership has no interest whatsoever to do it. Killing players from big guilds and starting wars with them is forbidden, you war against casuall small guilds like pettanco and lysis wich i find pathetic. And the guild is definetly not well organised, the class leaders are totally clueless about the game and you dont give players any relevant information of their class or game. I joined the guild as some1 who didnt play in kr or ru and i was told this guild would have knowledge and help me get better in pvp, soon i find out the class leader for my class isnt into pvp and didnt even know all combos even though she was promoted as somekind of pvp god to me by the extremely crooked gm who is my most disliked player in this game due to his tendency being massively dishonest and lying and scruing people over left and right. There was some players that i respected alot in avalon, but they all quit or left to zero and other guilds.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted (edited)

We are looking for people that are interested in sieges and nodewars! If you have lvl 55+ 270+ ap/dp, join Avalon today! Looking valkryries, tamers and giants specially. If you're any other class, don't worry! Apply now at www.avalon-guild.eu/apply !

2016-06-20_306373875.thumb.JPG.cb5df1feb

Edited by Atomicsickness

Posted (edited)

No i really cant aggree with this. I was in avalon 3 weeks at 1 point myself, and i was utterly disappointed. The guild is promoted as pvp guild but the leadership has no interest whatsoever to do it. Killing players from big guilds and starting wars with them is forbidden, you war against casuall small guilds like pettanco and lysis wich i find pathetic. And the guild is definetly not well organised, the class leaders are totally clueless about the game and you dont give players any relevant information of their class or game. I joined the guild as some1 who didnt play in kr or ru and i was told this guild would have knowledge and help me get better in pvp, soon i find out the class leader for my class isnt into pvp and didnt even know all combos even though she was promoted as somekind of pvp god to me by the extremely crooked gm who is my most disliked player in this game due to his tendency being massively dishonest and lying and scruing people over left and right. There was some players that i respected alot in avalon, but they all quit or left to zero and other guilds.

You're hating Avalon since over month, don't know you dude but if you're still continuing personal drama you got some real issues and prolly there was a problem with you, not Avalon, go and be top kek somewhere else instead of wasting your time on forum. Let people do their job.

Good luck.

Edited by Valakas

Posted

You're hating Avalon since over month, don't know you dude but if you're still continuing personal drama you got some real issues and prolly there was a problem with you, not Avalon, go and be top kek somewhere else instead of wasting your time on forum. Let people do their job.

Good luck.

Im wasting my time while you guys are wasting other peoples time, there is a difference. Stop promoting avalon as pvp guild when you dont wanna do pvp, you rather farm or do bosses w/e wich is totally fine, as long as you dont lie to people you are trying to recruit. Like yesterday we declared war on avalon and you guys didnt even declare back, every single pvp guild would declare back.

Posted

Im wasting my time while you guys are wasting other peoples time, there is a difference. Stop promoting avalon as pvp guild when you dont wanna do pvp, you rather farm or do bosses w/e wich is totally fine, as long as you dont lie to people you are trying to recruit. Like yesterday we declared war on avalon and you guys didnt even declare back, every single pvp guild would declare back.

How do you think we got a tier 3 node or participated in the Serendia territory war without PVPing? Magic?

We're concentrating on other things than giving you cheap thrills right now, sorry.

Posted

How do you think we got a tier 3 node or participated in the Serendia territory war without PVPing? Magic?

We're concentrating on other things than giving you cheap thrills right now, sorry.

By not pvping and dodging all guilds thats oblivious. Not magic cowardice.

Posted

All the guilds we didnt fight are oblivious? Thats rude. What did they do to you?

PettanCo have some good members and we only fought them as they wanted to fight. We still have our declaration with them for this reason, having offered to undeclare at 1k kills, 2k kills and 2.5k kills.

The "Class Leaders" are now officers in and running Zer0.

The Ranger classmaster is no longer in the guild either and was certainly never made out to be a "pvp god". At the same time she did teach you about Call from the sky, which you had no idea about. This person is in Millennium now.

If you're talking about Wolfy at the end there, we remain good friends. You could ask her yourself.

We did less PVP than normal in the time you were in the guild its true, you were here for 2 weeks.

Posted (edited)

You're prolly one of these big mouths who yells so much but do less than other people, have you realized that joining "top guild" in bdo is not even any achievement since every guild is formed mostly in 95 % by randoms? Just look at your posts, noone's taking you serious, what a clown.

Edited by Valakas

Posted

You're prolly one of these big mouths who yells so much but do less than other people, have you realized that joining "top guild" in bdo is not even any achievement since every guild is formed mostly in 95 % by randoms? Just look at your posts, noone's taking you serious, what a clown.

Lol umad. Clearly you havent read my posts if u have these kind of assumptions about me.

Posted

Lol umad. Clearly you havent read my posts if u have these kind of assumptions about me.

Don't really need to read your posts to assume you're an idiot to be honest.

Posted

Don't you mean 370+ DP/AP?

270+ - that is someone casual from befor Valencia update.

Right now 270+ - won't be any use to you or anyone in Node Wars and especially Sieges.

We're not in the situation we were in before.

Posted (edited)

If you are interested in sieges and nodewars and you have lvl 55+ 270+ ap/dp, join Avalon today! Looking valkryries, tamers and giants specially. If you're any other class, don't worry! Apply now at www.avalon-guild.eu/apply !

2016-07-02_279031053.thumb.JPG.4e5d49bc12016-07-03_367650307.thumb.JPG.b999b4510

Edited by Atomicsickness

Posted

Shinigamiqt honestly you are a -----ing mental midget. I have heard you saying that Futilez is the worst guild in the game and you would never go there (oops you are in there right now.) You have also said that Grind is bad, Harmony is bad and every other damn guild in this game is bad. Why you are not in Hojo anymore didnt you also say that beign in rly big guild is not fun because you want to fight big guilds as a small guild and no you are in the biggest damn muppet guild in this whole game. You seem to have a vendetta against all guilds that u have been in that is basically every guild with more than 70 members and english speaking. I hope Futilez will realize soon how big of a retard you are and kick you so you will have no more guilds to hop to because I can bet no one will want you in their guild.

Posted

Shinigamiqt honestly you are a -----ing mental midget. I have heard you saying that Futilez is the worst guild in the game and you would never go there (oops you are in there right now.) You have also said that Grind is bad, Harmony is bad and every other damn guild in this game is bad. Why you are not in Hojo anymore didnt you also say that beign in rly big guild is not fun because you want to fight big guilds as a small guild and no you are in the biggest damn muppet guild in this whole game. You seem to have a vendetta against all guilds that u have been in that is basically every guild with more than 70 members and english speaking. I hope Futilez will realize soon how big of a retard you are and kick you so you will have no more guilds to hop to because I can bet no one will want you in their guild.

He left Hojo after Wolfgirl rejected his advances. He was just there for the E-Vagina and to donate to her stream.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Everyone that hasnt listened to hours of butthurt whining from people who dont know me that have a grudge against me talking shit would want me, im active i have good gear and i focus on my gameplay.

He left Hojo after Wolfgirl rejected his advances. He was just there for the E-Vagina and to donate to her stream.

Really you always make new records how low you can go when lying and insulting people. You think its just ok to talk like that about wolf like its normal? Fyi i never even watched her stream single time, i was there because i love pvp and we had lots of fun pvping and talking shit as group. Something you would never understand  cause you dont like pvp and only thing you care about is winning and you will rather have no fight and win than to have fun in a good fight. You are always making new records how low you can go in lying and insulting people, im calling that you will get banned not in forums but in game for whatever reason.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted (edited)

Everyone that hasnt listened to hours of butthurt whining from people who dont know me that have a grudge against me talking shit would want me, im active i have good gear and i focus on my gameplay.

True

Edited by Slide

Posted

Really you always make new records how low you can go when lying and insulting people. You think its just ok to talk like that about wolf like its normal? Fyi i never even watched her stream single time, i was there because i love pvp and we had lots of fun pvping and talking shit as group. Something you would never understand  cause you dont like pvp and only thing you care about is winning and you will rather have no fight and win than to have fun in a good fight. You are always making new records how low you can go in lying and insulting people, im calling that you will get banned not in forums but in game for whatever reason.

Interesting that you join another guilds thread, shit talk them with lies, and when someone tells the truth about you, you get all upset and claim that, that individual should be banned because hes telling the truth about you. Umm okay. FYI its not an insult if its true :)

Posted

Interesting that you join another guilds thread, shit talk them with lies, and when someone tells the truth about you, you get all upset and claim that, that individual should be banned because hes telling the truth about you. Umm okay. FYI its not an insult if its true :)

Avalon officers and gm flamed hojo recruit thread 100x harder than i ever will to their thread, and i will definetly come tell my opinions from time to time about their gm and guild till end of bdo.

Also im kinda bored about your pointless lies, you dont see me making up stuff about you im not gonna step down to that level but you have fun.

Posted

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

lol we still dont care what u writing

Btw thanks for free bumps xD U think that other users gonna believe in your imaginary stories?

And pls don't call for your imaginary friend to help u in this thread

Posted

Don't be shy! Share the node info with us!

Posted

Bump

Posted

Our New Member :)  Daumbo

eleph2.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

nice name tho