• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Avalon EU Guild - Jordine

433 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello my name is WindLeaves,

And i would love to join Avalon!!

I used to play other MMOs like gw2, cabal and Wow.

I had access to the CBT1 and loved it, and now im playing on KR just to learn the many features this game has!

I will be playing on CBT2 and hope i can join you guys!

Hello again WindLeaves, and welcome welcome. Please check your PMs for your Discord invite

2 people like this

Posted

Hi. My name is Alex and I would love to join your Guild. Have not played the Game at all yet , just watched vids and stuff since the game was announced a few years back , so I decided to buy the Conquerors Pack and hop right in.

Posted

Hi. My name is Alex and I would love to join your Guild. Have not played the Game at all yet , just watched vids and stuff since the game was announced a few years back , so I decided to buy the Conquerors Pack and hop right in.

Hello Phantasma, if you'd like to check your Pms you should have a Discord invite. Welcome welcome!

2 people like this

Posted

Love the name of this guild. 

Island of apples! My current guild wanted go with the same name.

Posted

Love the name of this guild. 

Island of apples! My current guild wanted go with the same name.

Oh.. I guess we're sorry for that, ghehe x')

Posted (edited)

Hello i would like to join your guild if the recruitment is still open i am an experienced mmo player (+10 years) and really interested in black desert. I can provide you more info with pm if you want me to.

Edited by AcidicAcid

Posted

Hello i would like to join your guild if the recruitment is still open i am an experienced mmo player (+10 years) and really interested in black desert. I can provide you more info with pm if you want me to.

Hello AcidicAcid and welcome. Go ahead and check your PMs for you Discord invite

2 people like this

Posted

Hello Jconstantin3! 

I would love to join your guild and help people out! I've played MMO's for quite some time (Since Diablo 2LOD release and WoW Beta) 

Wow.. I feel old by saying that lol. Anyway! If you would like a PvE guy in your guild who aim at becomming the welthiest person on the server its me! 

Maybe I have to high hopes at it! But I am playing KR since CBT1 closed just to learn all the ways to get a good ammount of cash and learn the game itself!
I hope to hear from you soon! See you ingame! Best regards.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Jconstantin3! 

I would love to join your guild and help people out! I've played MMO's for quite some time (Since Diablo 2LOD release and WoW Beta) 

Wow.. I feel old by saying that lol. Anyway! If you would like a PvE guy in your guild who aim at becomming the welthiest person on the server its me! 

Maybe I have to high hopes at it! But I am playing KR since CBT1 closed just to learn all the ways to get a good ammount of cash and learn the game itself!
I hope to hear from you soon! See you ingame! Best regards.

Hello hello Binjoritos,

Dont worry we have a fair few older gamers in our guild as well as some young bloods.

If you check your PMs you will have an invite to the guild Discord. Come say hi

2 people like this

Posted

I am having a good time in the guild...

JC did not make me post this at all.

Nah great bunch of people.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah I love this guild, a bunch of nice people who are also sharing my interest in the game! Definetly the best choice for me!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I'm Hulk_Junior33

I've played the japanese server and the russian server but I'm currently just playing russian server.

Would love to join this guild :D

P.s will be playing in CBT2

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I'm Hulk_Junior33

I've played the japanese server and the russian server but I'm currently just playing russian server.

Would love to join this guild :D

P.s will be playing in CBT2

Hello hello Hulk_Junior33 and welcome to the guild.

Please check your PMs for your invite to our Discord

And happy new year everyone :)

2 people like this

Posted

Hi,

i would love to join you guys, brand new to BDO but have played many MMOs from EQ to current times.

just bought preorder Conquers package, so hoping to get teeth into beta soon :)

Bit about me: 34/M/UK, usually play Healer and Ranged DPS or Support types

See you in game

Dave/Cranky

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I'd like to join Avalon. I started with MMO's back in 2003 with EVE then on to SWG, WOW until WOTLK. Also played SWTOR but a bit too them park in the end. I prefer sandbox games and I'm looking for a decent guild to play with/help out/defend some territory all the fun stuff :)

Btw is it only the Conquerors pack that will get you into CBT2? I looked at familiarising myself with the mechanics in the RU and KR versions but it all seems to be IP blocked now so haven't tried.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi,

i would love to join you guys, brand new to BDO but have played many MMOs from EQ to current times.

just bought preorder Conquers package, so hoping to get teeth into beta soon :)

Bit about me: 34/M/UK, usually play Healer and Ranged DPS or Support types

See you in game

Dave/Cranky

Hello hello Cranky!

Welcome to the guild, if you'd like to check your pms you will have an invite to our guild Discord

Hi, I'd like to join Avalon. I started with MMO's back in 2003 with EVE then on to SWG, WOW until WOTLK. Also played SWTOR but a bit too them park in the end. I prefer sandbox games and I'm looking for a decent guild to play with/help out/defend some territory all the fun stuff :)

Btw is it only the Conquerors pack that will get you into CBT2? I looked at familiarising myself with the mechanics in the RU and KR versions but it all seems to be IP blocked now so haven't tried.

Hello hello Vulkan, medium pack will get you CBT 2 as well. Conq has the bonus of the longer headstart

We have a bunch of members playing on KR at the moment, so yeah it still works. Welcome!

if you'd like to check your pms you will have an invite to our guild Discord

Edited by JConstantin3
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks I'll get on Discord tomorrow and say hello. Any idea how (link to a guide) to get on to the KR servers? I looked at the Reddit linked guide but the comments seemed to point to it not working, at least the method detailed there.

Posted

After reading the guild's presentation, it really felt like a friendly and serious guild, which is what I'm looking for on release. Hope to be part of the adventure with you guys!

2 people like this

Posted

Hi, I would  love to join avalon i was recomended by WolfGirl i have known her for 2 years and loved her stream. currently i have gotten the package for cbt2. Currently i am playing on RU i have been loveing the game and have been in love with tamer! 

I am usually a dps or support (any kind like healer or buffing)

I hope to get into the guild 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

After reading the guild's presentation, it really felt like a friendly and serious guild, which is what I'm looking for on release. Hope to be part of the adventure with you guys!

Hello hello Swars. Thanks! In a short space of time we've become a solid group of friends with some very adventurous but achievable goals. Welcome!

If you check your PMs you will have an invite to the guild Discord.

Hi, I would  love to join avalon i was recomended by WolfGirl i have known her for 2 years and loved her stream. currently i have gotten the package for cbt2. Currently i am playing on RU i have been loveing the game and have been in love with tamer! 

I am usually a dps or support (any kind like healer or buffing)

I hope to get into the guild 

Hello Ronzo. Welcome!

If you check your PMs you too will have an invite to the guild Discord.

Edited by JConstantin3
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah I love this guild, a bunch of nice people who are also sharing my interest in the game! Definetly the best choice for me!

You guys are horrible ;-;

JayCee, what are you doing to these people, turning them into zambies?  @JConstantin3

Posted

Hi there, Jconstantin3

I'm Jasper / ZirconGems

I'd love to join Avalon, I haven't played BDO yet, but I'm looking forward to CBT 2 and I did already quite a lot of research.

I'm a 16 year old male from The Netherlands and MMOs are my favorite type of games.

I'm mostly a Healer type of player but I also enjoy the DPS classes.

I'll decide which class I'll be playing during CBT 2, untill then I'm thinking of Warrior (or Blader when released).

I hope I'm in.

Posted

Hi there, Jconstantin3

I'm Jasper / ZirconGems

I'd love to join Avalon, I haven't played BDO yet, but I'm looking forward to CBT 2 and I did already quite a lot of research.

I'm a 16 year old male from The Netherlands and MMOs are my favorite type of games.

I'm mostly a Healer type of player but I also enjoy the DPS classes.

I'll decide which class I'll be playing during CBT 2, untill then I'm thinking of Warrior (or Blader when released).

I hope I'm in.

Hello hello ZirconGems and welcome. I have sent you your invite to the guild Discord by PM

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Id be happy if i could join the guild,

I have a good understanding of the game after all of the research ive done

have not experienced game play

Edited by cooldogg55
1 person likes this

Posted

Id be happy to join the guild, I have a good understanding of the game after all of the research ive done have not experianced gameplay

Hello hello cooldogg and welcome to the guild.

You'll find you have a PM with a Discord invite in it

2 people like this