• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild Avalon EU Guild - Jordine

433 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello hello everyone.

Today I can reveal that we have a new website for the guild. You can now find us at

http://www.avalon-guild.eu

5 people like this

Posted

Hello.

Applied on the great new website.

Figured I would post here aswell (just incase).

Would love to join Avalon and the journey into the EU version of Black Desert.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello.

Applied on the great new website.

Figured I would post here aswell (just incase).

Would love to join Avalon and the journey into the EU version of Black Desert.

Hello hello Kinarv, I just read your application. We'd be happy to have you in the guild, welcome!

Your discord invite is in your PMs

3 people like this

Posted

So many new members, awesome!

welcome welcome everyone! :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Hello hello ZirconGems and welcome. I have sent you your invite to the guild Discord by PM

Mjep.. JayCee I'd have been seriously questioning you, if you were to decline people with same origins as a couple of us idiots, lmao..
Dutchies aren't always alright, but shushhhh ;-;  

Goeiemorgen Jasper ^^

So many new members, awesome!

welcome welcome everyone! :D 

:3  You're being cute o3o      APPROVED~

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I love this guild, a bunch of nice people who are also sharing my interest in the game! Definetly the best choice for me!

This all seems very scripted.. but yeh, 11/10 would join guild again

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

For all the people interested in our guild.
I made a screenshot of our Discord activity, at the moment we have around ~40 active members online everyday.
This is activity without CBT2 / Official Launch.
discordavalonactivity.thumb.png.44223af3
So if you like a social guild with nice people send an apply at our website or here on the forum!
And join the family ;)

Website

http://www.avalon-guild.eu

NOTE:
Our website is still under construction, we will add more usefull information and content in the future :)

gz
Koen

Edited by Koen
2 people like this

Posted

completed an application, eager to hear from you :)

Posted

completed an application, eager to hear from you :)

Welcome welcome!

Posted

How many guilds do you plan on creating?

1 person likes this

Posted

How many guilds do you plan on creating?

I bet it is all to reject you from all of em xD

Posted

howdy, just wanted to post in here as well i made an application trough your website yesterday.

hope to hear from you soon

Glenn

Posted (edited)

Ooops

Edited by Koen
2 people like this

Posted

Avalon is such a dapper guild that we are even included in a tv series. Dexter -S5 Ep.4 

So yeh, yet another reason to join avalon. apply now at http://avalon-guild.eu/index now and join the happy tree friends.... 

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 22.53.16.png

Posted

Looks like a cool guild. I'll be checking you guys out ingame :P

Posted

Good evening!

I've had a good read on your website, and tried to apply, it said you're not accepting applications but try to leave a message anyway but it didn't work so I thought I'd do so here.

Here's a little about myself..

I'm a player based in the UK, I've been keeping an eye on this game for a year or two now as this looks like a game I could play for a very long time having previously been a Runescape player for 8 years (Before they changed the whole gaming system) which is why I stopped it - and since then been looking for a MMORPG.

I intend to familiarize myself more by reading up the content and plan to Pre Order the game as well to get a head start.

I have a very good idea of how Guilds work, and the commitment it requires from a person, having being involved in such things before!

I'm very happy in fact, OVERWHELMED that this guild already has a working website, and voice chat communication which is what I'd hoped to find so there's no doubt I'd be happy to use that ;) It's a bonus!

I am 22 Years of Age so I do have work commitments, even though I hope to be among the top players in this game (Fingers Crossed), and it would be even better if I could join you guys along for the ride.

Hope it's all OK!

Posted

Ooops

Whatcha did there? xD yar hiding something Kappa.....

Posted (edited)

Hello hello and greetings from <Avalon>

We have decided to close our applications for the time being while we get a clear picture of who is going to be there for CBT2 and for full release.

It is still possible to send an application in through our website : http://www.avalon-guild.eu/

In which case your details will be kept and you may be contacted if we feel we’ll have a space for you.

Now for those of you who have already stated your intention to join and have been given a Discord invite, please make sure you’re signed on and showing activity over the course of the next 5 days. Those who don’t turn up may not find a space waiting for them when the game goes live, so its time to show you can be counted on to communicate.

JC

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted (edited)

CBT 2 Soon :o

Edited by Elixir

Posted

CBT 2 Soon :o

Yes the time to shine :)

Posted

Hello everyone,

So i have made my application on the guild website and decided to reply here too.

Anyways i look forward to seeing you guys ingame :)

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

So i have made my application on the guild website and decided to reply here too.

Anyways i look forward to seeing you guys ingame :)

Thanks for the apply.
But as listed on the forum and on the website, we currently paused applications.

That does not mean you are declined, its just put on hold.

When CBT2 is live we will look into the inactive members and free up some space.

Thanks again and bye!

Gz Koen

Edited by Koen
1 person likes this

Posted

Yay, CBT2 and soon Release :)

gonna be a lot of fun, im really pumped to see more people show up in discord ;)

Posted (edited)

Hey All i went to apply on site & i reply here, we are me and my wife

i hope i can join guild

CY

Edited by Arack

Posted

Hello Avalon.

I just sent an application in on your website but thought I would post a little something here as well.

I am a passionate MMO player and have been for almost 20 years, dating back to Ultima Online. Most of my time over the years has been spent in WoW, FFXI, FFXIV and currently Blade and Soul. I often competed for the number one spot on the server or in the region with the guilds/linkshells I was a part of. When I first heard about BDO I knew this was going to be the MMO that I had been waiting for, so much so that I pre-ordered the Conquerors Package as soon as it was available and immersed myself into researching as much as I could about the game as I await it's release.

I'm a 30 year old gamer that is fortunate enough to find myself with a job and a partner that allows me to continue my hobby, often putting many hours a day into it. I have a great sense of humor and can get on well with just about anyone. I may be older then the average gamer but I assure you I am just a giant kid at heart. Now that release day is fast approaching it is time to find a home in-game and a group of people that share the same passions that I do. After doing a lot of research on the official forums and the many guilds advertising, the mentality and ethos I have seen displayed by Avalon makes me confident to say that this is the guild I would like to join.

I understand you are not accepting applications at the moment but hopefully if space opens up at some point I can be considered. If you have any questions feel free to send me an e-mail or message. I wish you well in the upcoming CBT2 and the offical release and hope to hear from you at some point.    

1 person likes this