• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Eclipse - A Guild for All

181 posts in this topic

Posted

We distribute cookies when they come in :P *Hanging cookies*

May I have your cookies?

Posted

May I have your cookies?

Yes you may if you agree to be our friend :P *Handing out one cookie*

Posted

Yes you may if you agree to be our friend :P *Handing out one cookie*

I'll try :(

Posted

I'll give out muffins!

1 person likes this

Posted

well this is interesting first time a person form guild extended there offering  me to join there guild! hmmm i have to think about it xD!

Posted

yea i can tell you that so far i have found Eclipse to be quite a nice guild. if your looking for a breath of fresh air in the sea of guilds. Give us a shot :)

Posted (edited)

Just a sneak peek of how active the discord is.. 

If you want to join us, click this link http://eclipse-guild.enjin.com/forum and register.

discordaa.jpg

Edited by deNeb
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just a sneak peek of how active the discord is.. 

If you want to join us, click this link xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you need to download the discord app first in this link  https://discordapp.com

ewww at least use the dark theme xD

and i think we only give the link after they apply on the website :S

Edited by BOMBACRACK

Posted

ewww at least use the dark theme xD

and i think we only give the link after they apply on the website :S

the left side is dark. lol

ew didnt see that edit there. well then ok guys register to the website first lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

the left side is dark. lol

ew didnt see that edit there. well then ok guys register to the website first lol

._. click the on the gear at the bottom left (next to your mic and headset)  then go to apparance xD

Edited by BOMBACRACK

Posted

well once  i am able pre order the game i might join you guys/girls/etc xD

Posted

._. click the on the gear at the bottom left (next to your mic and headset)  then go to apparance xD

i chose not too.. xD /gg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello! (Bonjour, Ciao, Hola!) Eeveel droppin' in >:) wanted to put out my greetings in here first before joining in discord, basically I would like to join if I may :D

EDIT: Trying to join the server but, its giving me "The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

Edited by Eeveel

Posted

Hi, I just joined discord :) thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Posted (edited)

Hello! (Bonjour, Ciao, Hola!) Eeveel droppin' in >:) wanted to put out my greetings in here first before joining in discord, basically I would like to join if I may :D

EDIT: Trying to join the server but, its giving me "The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

If u still havn't figured it out pm meor annyone on the forum we'll give u a link xD

Edited by BOMBACRACK

Posted

If u still havn't figured it out pm meor annyone on the forum we'll give u a link xD

Through Discord or here?

If discord, I keep getting "Nope! was that a typo" or something like that when I direct msg meor

Posted

Through Discord or here?

If discord, I keep getting "Nope! was that a typo" or something like that when I direct msg meor

sent u a pm here xD

Posted

bump to first page!

Posted

Hi all!! Been waiting for BDO for what seems like forever and have been looking into guilds for awhile! This definitely seems to be the most friendly and laid back guild so far, and I'm interested! Do I still send my application to your website? And I've played plenty of MMOs but never heard of discord, what is it exactly? Can't wait to get to know everyone!!  

Posted

Aaaand I figured out the website lol. My username is Remii on there, which will be my in-game name!

Posted

Aaaand I figured out the website lol. My username is Remii on there, which will be my in-game name!

Hi all!! Been waiting for BDO for what seems like forever and have been looking into guilds for awhile! This definitely seems to be the most friendly and laid back guild so far, and I'm interested! Do I still send my application to your website? And I've played plenty of MMOs but never heard of discord, what is it exactly? Can't wait to get to know everyone!!  

Discord is a new app which kinda combines Skype with Teamspeak, and don't need any download! xD Very powerful

And Welcome to Eclipse! Hope you can have a lot of fun here! *Handing over cookies*

Posted

COOKIES xD

Posted

Welcome to Eclipse!!

2 people like this

Posted

Hey guys and gals, I have been looking for a guild to join when BDO gets up and running. Everyone one here seems so laid back and super friendly. I'm fairly experienced with mmorpg's and have played them since vanilla WoW. The most recent ones have been Tera and Gw2. Just looking for a group of people I can share this new adventure with.

Cheers from the great white north

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys and gals, I have been looking for a guild to join when BDO gets up and running. Everyone one here seems so laid back and super friendly. I'm fairly experienced with mmorpg's and have played them since vanilla WoW. The most recent ones have been Tera and Gw2. Just looking for a group of people I can share this new adventure with.

Cheers from the great white north

Feel free to apply on our site :P and u'll get our discord link, everyone is welcome here.