• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Eclipse - A Guild for All

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking at a few guilds to join. This one seems the nicest so far. Just a question.. I am an extremely laid-back player on any game. Not so interested in pvp. I just like to grind, explore and chat with friends lol.  If that is ok then I would love to join the group.  Not looking for anything hardcore or strict haha. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,

tofuprod here from NA would like to join. I've submitted my application. Hope to have fun soon!

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking at a few guilds to join. This one seems the nicest so far. Just a question.. I am an extremely laid-back player on any game. Not so interested in pvp. I just like to grind, explore and chat with friends lol.  If that is ok then I would love to join the group.  Not looking for anything hardcore or strict haha. 

To answer your question, You can decide to either pvp or pve were not strict on that so don't worry about it. Check out our site to apply to the guild!

Posted

To answer your question, You can decide to either pvp or pve were not strict on that so don't worry about it. Check out our site to apply to the guild!

Will do, thanks buddy.

Posted

Hi,

tofuprod here from NA would like to join. I've submitted my application. Hope to have fun soon!

Fantastic! Welcome to Eclipse! xD Hope you can have a lot of fun here! xD

Posted

You will have complete freedom of what you will be doing! xD Literally zero restriction other than being friendly and active xD 

Posted

You will have complete freedom of what you will be doing! xD Literally zero restriction other than being friendly and active xD 

I love freedom :) It's good stuff lol.  Sounds awesome and looking forward to seeing you all in game then!

Posted

Fantastic! Welcome to Eclipse! xD Hope you can have a lot of fun here! xD

I love freedom :) It's good stuff lol.  Sounds awesome and looking forward to seeing you all in game then!

Can't wait to start playing with everyone :)

Posted

Can't wait to start playing with everyone :)

XD

Posted

Hello, I would like to join Eclipse:D. I read the opening page about the guild and felt that this was the guild for me, also I'd like to play with people in the beta coming up tooxD! Thanks!

Posted

Bump bump bump!

Posted (edited)

Hello, I would like to join Eclipse:D. I read the opening page about the guild and felt that this was the guild for me, also I'd like to play with people in the beta coming up tooxD! Thanks!

Register on our forum and click on recruitment and wait for a reply :D u'll get a discordd link

Edited by BOMBACRACK

Posted

Register on our forum and click on recruitment and wait for a reply :D u'll get a discordd link

Alrighty! Thank you:)

Posted

Hey Guys! Just submitted an application to your site! 

Few things about myself... My name's Mike and im 32! Hopefully not the oldest of the bunch. lol ! I sometimes work crazy hours so my play time is always changing and hence sometimes lacking. Hopefully that will be okay with all of you. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Guys! Just submitted an application to your site! 

Few things about myself... My name's Mike and im 32! Hopefully not the oldest of the bunch. lol ! I sometimes work crazy hours so my play time is always changing and hence sometimes lacking. Hopefully that will be okay with all of you. :) 

Fantastic! Welcome to Eclipse! xD

Hope you can have a lot of fun with us!

(I believe we have some 30s in our group so dw xD)

Posted

Bump bump bump!

Boooom

Posted

i alredy applied to the guild and made my acc! see ya there

1 person likes this

Posted

Just sent in my application!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to the new members! :D

2 people like this

Posted

i alredy applied to the guild and made my acc! see ya there

Just sent in my application!

Welcome both to Eclipse! Hope you will have tons of fun here! xD

1 person likes this

Posted

well it looks like i got a beta key see yeah guys/gals in game!~

Posted

Hello Eclipse, 

I was referred here by Xmicah_LyNnx for a possible BDO home, just got around to responding as I was not sure about the game :).  I am more of a crafting, house builder, exploring type of player, non combatant.  From your description I am hoping this could be a home, and to help the guild as best as possible.  Thanks for the time, and thanks to Xmicah_LyNnx for referring me to Eclipse!

Posted

Hello, 

I just signed up on the site!
Also have a beta key.

Posted

Hello,

This guild has peaked my interest and I do have my CBT1 key is there any particular server people are meeting on ?

I will be signing up to the website soon,  already downloaded the discord app :) for voice chat.

Posted

Hello,

This guild has peaked my interest and I do have my CBT1 key is there any particular server people are meeting on ?

I will be signing up to the website soon,  already downloaded the discord app :) for voice chat.

We are still gonna decide on that when the list of servers come up. For the meantime, feel free to hop on the discord channel and hang out with the rest of the members there.