• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Show off your character customization!

285 posts in this topic

Posted

me too :(

Thank you! On your Tamer. cutie btw how does her hair look outside of the creator or F3 shop. 
The hair is beautiful but when I attempted something like that I looked like a bald 10 year old lol.

56ccdd97c8f1b_2015-02-14_182770629804_-2

My secret is that I turn the shine on her hair all the way down so the light doesn't make it glow, also it's grey not white, the lighting changes drastically in-game vs character screen

Posted

My Ranger.

2016_02_19_8414664.jpg

2016_02_19_8392191.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

bdo_throow.png

1 person likes this

Posted

My ranger ^^

25aizol.jpg15hl6du.jpg153bewn.jpg

So cool, the color is great, very vivid. Should dye her a rainbow outfit too 

bdo_throow.png

I actually like that she looks like a real person, so interesting

Posted

GCWStgG.jpg?1

My beautiful Valkyrie. 

1 person likes this

Posted

My Ranger.

2016_02_19_8414664.jpg

2016_02_19_8392191.jpg

The bright blue eye and pink lip matches well, and dark brown hair too, it's all very complimentary 

Posted (edited)

Tamer

P85w8b9.jpghODeSsE.jpg

KrBEoJx.jpgs6mOeXD.jpghJBF8OX.jpg4Qj0ey9.jpgdYbcVsK.jpgfy2aX7Z.jpg

IAKhDoh.jpgalNuUDc.jpg

Sorceress

RyYgTKr.jpgacdY029.jpg

vxRUgJw.jpgB1HyGw7.jpg

Valkyrie

KD49LOI.jpg

Edited by WildAce

Posted

I actually like that she looks like a real person, so interesting

Yes, that is why I have chosen to post that screenshot. Finally a game character that doesn't look like a complete dork when smiling.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tamer

P85w8b9.jpghODeSsE.jpg

KrBEoJx.jpgs6mOeXD.jpgTamerhJBF8OX.jpg4Qj0ey9.jpgdYbcVsK.jpgfy2aX7Z.jpg

IAKhDoh.jpgalNuUDc.jpg

Sorceress

RyYgTKr.jpgacdY029.jpg

vxRUgJw.jpgB1HyGw7.jpg

Valkyrie

KD49LOI.jpg

Wow so many variations, that's amazing. I LOVE your Valkyrie, nice use of the tattoo slider gives it that super neat matte look. I'm super impressed tbh

GCWStgG.jpg?1

My beautiful Valkyrie. 

I hope you submitted this to their creation contest lol, she's beautiful

Posted

This is my witch! Going to tone down her tummy muscles at launch and add more purple to the tips of her hair. I had initially wanted to have white hair but when I got her in game with it, it was see through. Like I could see through her hair... I didn't like it so I changed it to black. Went with a goth look since I'm kind of like that in real life. 

2016-02-21_556357436_zpsmjs7p5ro.jpg

Wait a second... how did you get her underwear black? Don't tell me they made that set of underwear dyeable on witch but not on sorceress cause when I tried it I could only alter the shade of white it was in. Or was my underwear bugged in beta? o.O

Posted (edited)

My tamer

2016-02-17_42661649.JPG

2016-02-19_46874708.JPG

Edited by siba
added another screenie
1 person likes this

Posted

56ccdd97c8f1b_2015-02-14_182770629804_-2

Hidden Content

omg that looks perf!!

and that outfit >_<

Posted

Wait a second... how did you get her underwear black? Don't tell me they made that set of underwear dyeable on witch but not on sorceress cause when I tried it I could only alter the shade of white it was in. Or was my underwear bugged in beta? o.O

I bought a bunch of dyes off the cash shop and dyed it the darkest color I was able to obtain. Its a dark dark red but it looks almost black on this underwear. 

Posted

My tamer

2016-02-17_42661649.JPG

So pretty in blue *-*

Posted

Untitled2.png

Posted

omg that looks perf!!

and that outfit >_<

Aw thanks, she got all bloody from aoe grinding mobs lol. And the outfit is just a regular one you get while leveling so you'll probably get it too

Untitled2.png

Nice, I love her smile and the scratches on her lip give her character

Posted

I bought a bunch of dyes off the cash shop and dyed it the darkest color I was able to obtain. Its a dark dark red but it looks almost black on this underwear. 

Hmm... I just wonder what happened to my underwear then. I previewed it with dark black dye and it was only light grey. Sounds like it could actually have been a bug.

Posted

Wow so many variations, that's amazing. I LOVE your Valkyrie, nice use of the tattoo slider gives it that super neat matte look. I'm super impressed tbh

I hope you submitted this to their creation contest lol, she's beautiful

:( I forgot to enter the beauty competition, waaaaa 

Posted

Black_Desert642016_02_1820_05_58_33.jpg

Black_Desert642016_02_2009_00_19_92.jpg

Posted

I love that headband, and her hair color is so unique I don't even know how you got it like that lol. Looks almost blonde at the back, too cool

Posted (edited)

J3ipR9H.jpg

UVGRiu8.jpg

Edited by Nyavenger
2 people like this

Posted

Wow witch looks nice, I thought this was a sorc!Those muscles look nice as well reminds me of janet jackson :P. 
Good job.

This is my witch the only screen shot I really have >_<

NPUTn9J.jpg

dJsoAvQ.jpg

absolutely stunning.

I have a hard time with the witch because how round her faces are.. but you did it perfectly.

Posted

she looks good!

Posted

absolutely stunning.

I have a hard time with the witch because how round her faces are.. but you did it perfectly.

Thank you! It took me awhile to finally perfect her. I purchased the 30 day unlimited customization so I could keep going in. my friends would constantly yell at me in skype cause in middle of grinding mobs or doing some exploring id just randomly go into the beauty shop and start fixing something >_<.

I'm so pleased that you and other people enjoy it ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

He kinda looks like the Druid from The Shannara Chronicles Allanon.jpg

I was thinking the same thing... only because it was a lot closer than my attempt to make a manu Bennett character. :P