• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man Up - Edan

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Introduction:

ManUp is now seeking serious -- PvP focused wizards to join our ranks. (Level 56, 300 Combined AP/DP minimum requirement).
I say serious because we expect nothing but the best from the members in our guild.

Our core is filled with strong players who have learned the in's and out's of the game, can contend against any threat, and have even come to own our own channel

Warning: This guild is not for the softhearted. 

We talk a lot of shit and we are known for it. However, in the end it’s all just for fun and getting better. 

If you can't take a joke, then you’re NOT welcomed so stop reading now.

Man Up:

ManUp has always been well known for our highly successful large scale GvG battles. This is a concept we focus on specifically in every game and we pride ourselves for being the best at it.

We provide every game we participate in with quality player vs. player content and have always been giving guilds a reason to come out and fight us. The following below is a small example of our current accomplishments:

After meeting a set of standard requirements, our guild offers you the chance to play, experience, and be part of these unique large scale battles.

GvG battles are done mostly for practice, slaughtering opponents, or just plain fun. This being the case they are not always mandatory. Node Wars however will be mandatory and to be a part of the guild you are required to participate in them. 

GvG for ManUp is seen as a way to increase our overall skill, organization and sometimes to practice more advanced tactics.

This guild is all about having competitive fun. So we'll either see you on our side, or dead on the other side.

Requirements: 

• Active around the times of 6-11 pm EST on most days.
  • Level 55 and 290 Combined AP/DP.
  • Be on discord to communicate for guild GvG, PvP, and Node Wars.
  • Be able to participate in Node Wars.
  • Be able to properly understand, quickly react and follow precise instructions.
  • Competitive gaming background (CSGO, Dota, or fighting game experienced players preferred).
  • Always focus on improving yourself, learning the game and getting better.

TLDR:

We are here to set the tone of the game and change people's perspectives. Man Up is here to show the players of this game the true definition of a top guild.

Wizard is the only class we're seeking out.

Anyone who enjoys large scale PvP and wants to challenge themselves in real fights are more than welcomed to try out. Message Viper, Lacari, Ekwah, Shq, or Varilyn in game to try out.

Yes, I am the real Lacari, leading the real Man Up 100% confirmed.

We want dedicated members who are willing to stick with us to the end of where ever this journey decides to takes us, be it good or bad.

Message Lacari in game about the application process and don’t worry, you don’t need to fill out a tedious application.

Just bring your brain and your skill.

ManUp

Edited by Lacari
5 people like this

Posted

I don't care what people say, Man Up always brings life to the server. This is gonna be fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Mad King Lacari, BDO will definitely be fun now I hope, welcome.

2 people like this

Posted

NnoGhN1.gif

Please record your TS during GvG. An MMO isn't complete without a vid of Lacari going ballistic over TS. 

Also, what happened to going pro in DFO? Rip the dream? 

3 people like this

Posted

Lacari please dumpster all these bad NA guilds thank you.

2 people like this

Posted

So BDO will be replacing BnS I assume?

Posted

Lacari please dumpster all these bad NA guilds thank you.

Feedz from wushu?

Posted (edited)

Looks fake.

Edited by Sciocco
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't care what people say, Man Up always brings life to the server. This is gonna be fun.

Glad to see Man Up join the party.

Edited by Shadow101
1 person likes this

Posted

Looks fake.

the mystic guy 🤔

Looks fake.

the mystic guy 🤔

1 person likes this

Posted

Shit tier guild if only they were on Reckless GG level

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2ppyj2a.jpg

Edited by Sciocco
1 person likes this

Posted

Lets get this party started boys.

1 person likes this

Posted

I endorse this guild

1 person likes this

Posted

Peacenerd from Tera on Valley of the the Titans says hi!

tera.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

GG Ez

Posted

Man Up Recruiting 1-2 God tier players.
The end.
Requirements: 6k+ dota 2, 16 rws cs:go, 2300+ BnS, 4x rank 1 glad WOW, or SC2 grandmaster

Posted

Maybe now I can get Lacari to sign my mouse pad. Hopefully people don't get carried in this game by a hundred class buffs over time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man Up was pretty fun to fight against in Archeage!

Posted

Ewww the Elin squad invading BDO :S

Posted

BNS was cool as a 1v1 game kind of like DFO but its too imbalanced for me to take seriously and kind of came out way too late. It can be a nice side game when I'm bored not like its that hard after you get used to it but nothing to take seriously.

BDO has a lot of potential so my guild is pretty excited to start playing here unlike the previous games.

Also its nice to see Feedz and Xusic starting too will op forestcrow be playing?

GvG system is looking pretty good

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Introduction:

ManUp is seeking 1-2 serious -- PvP focused players to join our ranks.
I say serious because we expect nothing but the best from the members in our guild.

We are always discussing key knowledge topics related to BDO on Discord, so joining offers a wealth of information.

Warning: This guild is not for the softhearted. 

We talk a lot of shit and we are known for it. However, in the end it’s all just for fun and getting better. 

If you can't take a joke, then you’re NOT welcomed so stop reading now.

Man Up:

ManUp has always been well known for our highly successful large scale GvG battles. This is a concept we focus on specifically in every game and we pride ourselves for being the best at it.

After meeting a set of standard requirements, our guild offers you the chance to play, experience, and be part of these unique large scale battles.

GvG battles are done mostly for practice, griefing opponents, or just plain fun. This being the case they are not always mandatory. Node Wars however will be mandatory and to be a part of the guild you are required to participate in them. 

GvG for ManUp is seen as a way to increase our overall skill, organization and sometimes to practice more advanced tactics.

This guild is all about having competitive fun. So we'll either see you on our side, or dead on the other side.

Requirements: 
•    Be on discord to communicate for guild GvG, PvP, and Node Wars.
•    Be able to participate in Node Wars.
•    Be able to properly understand, react and follow precise instructions quickly.
•    Have previous experience with working on a team or in a guild.
•    Competitive gaming background (CSGO, Dota, or fighting game experienced players only).
•    Always focus on improving yourself, learning the game and getting better.

TLDR:

No guild hoppers, no splitting between guilds, or any of that other bullshit. Anyone who enjoys large scale PvP and wants to challenge themselves in real fights are more than welcomed to try out.

And yes, I am the real Lacari, leading the real Man Up 100% confirmed.

We want dedicated members who are willing to stick with us to the end of where ever this journey decides to takes us, be it good or bad.

Message Lacari in game about the application process and don’t worry, you don’t need to fill out any forms. 

Just bring your brain and your skill.

ManUp

Hi Lacari, not interested in joining , tho
just wanted to saay it's nice to see you folks from MT coming to BDO

I'm gonna love the drama that follows. 
see you in-game.

btw, wheres my comrade Jaden.X

-Sizer

Man Up Recruiting 1-2 God tier players.
The end.
Requirements: 6k+ dota 2, 16 rws cs:go, 2300+ BnS, 4x rank 1 glad WOW, or SC2 grandmaster

you forgot over 2000 3vs3 rating in TERA.

Lets get this party started boys.

t'es nulle dontcomplain ! :D
content de te voir gros penis

+1 

Posted

Oh wow, Sizer, you're not going to join us? ;(

Most of us weren't elin though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh wow, Sizer, you're not going to join us? ;(

Most of us weren't elin though.

Most of us were human and castanic. 

Hi Lacari, not interested in joining , thojust wanted to saay it's nice to see you folks from MT coming to BDO
I'm gonna love the drama that follows. 
see you in-game.

btw, wheres my negga Jaden.X

-Sizer

you forgot over 2000 3vs3 rating in TERA.

t'es nulle dontcomplain ! :D
content de te voir gros penis

+1 

Content de te voir egalement mon beau ;)

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0