• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

THE THIRSTY MAIDEN -NA- RP- TAVERN (OOC)

40 posts in this topic

Posted

This suddenly just hit me....so if my tavern is highly decorated my member list (friends) won`t matter? People will still be able to get in off the street?

That perplexes me as well, not that I shirk the idea of a greater audience, but for numerous reasons already stated, quantity of involved parties in RP directly correlates to a downtrend in quality (as well as the obvious heightened frequency of trollish / disruptive types). Is there no option one can opt to toggle off public access?

Posted

You cannot toggle it off.

Posted

ok so i need to contact support over this issue...I will do so and post reply here.

Posted

What's the issue, Rox?

Posted

Likely regarding the lack of opt-out for public access to a private space. I can only assume the simple solution is to avoid raising your plot to whatever standard qualifies you for full public access, assuming this is something that results as a reward for reaching a certain tier of decorum.

I would not expect them to be capable of adding an option to opt out of it, if it's a system baked into the engine, however I'm not familiar with said engine they're using and how much creative freedom the US team has.

Posted

Yes, I am about to write support about it now.

It seems there is no way to contact support for an issue not listed????

Posted

The Thirsty Maiden - Tavern & Lounge, is a vibrant atmosphere featuring the finest vintages, ales, and spirits. A buffet of assorted meats and dishes is prepared fresh and laid out daily for our esteemed guests. With a stage for performances, we schedule the up and coming talents from around the realm to entertain our diverse clientele. And when the stage is empty? You will have the pleasure of listening to our very own gifted house band, who you will find retains a vast repertoire to please even the most discerning of listeners.

Being one of the more spacious buildings that grace the streets of Heidel City, The Thirsty Maiden offers three floors which host comfortable seating and personal space: the first floor opens to a long bar to allow for the mobility of patrons to access the bartender comfortably. The seating area you'll find more casual and cozy for those who wish to gather in group or sit alone and take in the atmosphere. The second floor lounge allows for the more formal atmosphere that some patrons may require. It offers wide, comfortable seating and spacious flooring to allow for social mingling and personal privacy. The third floor is a space of recreation for the would-be connoisseur of games of chance. This and more awaits you at The Thirsty Maiden!

PLEASE SEE www.thethirstymaiden.enjin.com FOR MORE INFORMATION

Posted

I am super excited for the Grand Opening on April 22!

Posted

I am as well Lexy Loo!

Posted

Grand Opening Friday April 22 730pm est.

Come  see what we have to offer!!

Visit our website at www.thethirstymaiden.enjin.com for more information.

Your weapons will be taken upon entry as this is a neutral establishment, but they will be returned to you once you are outside the doors. We look forward to seeing you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Please see our Event Calender on the site for hours of operation.

Posted

I'm a paranoid isolationist and don't like joining various sites, message boards, emails, and what all else.

Same >.>

Posted

No worries. You don`t have to. :)

Posted

The Thirsty Maiden  Opening
OPEN TONIGHT, 9.4 Heidel upper level OWEN CALPHEON 02
9pm est
Your weapons will be taken by door security ((please rp with the guard at the door)) before entry as this is a neutral establishment, but they will be returned to you once you are outside the doors. We look forward to seeing you!
www.thethirstymaiden.enjin.com

Posted (edited)

kTKB85Rbc.png

Please visit www.thethirstymaiden.enjin.com if you have interest in becoming a member of the staff.

There you can pm Mistress Aviana so she can set up an ooc an ic interview for the position you would like to apply for.

*This parchment would be seen posted about the city of Heidel*

Edited by Roxxx2015