• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wiz/Witch PVP Build

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been doing a lot of searching through the forums here for Wizard / Witch PVP builds. Unfortunately, I am not finding much if anything except people complaining about PvP before the game even officially launches. I think it's time we start to change that. So, in order to get the conversation started, here is a build that I found. While it isn't tagged for PvP or PvE, I think this may make a decent PvP build. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Keep in mind, there is a difference between pointless insults and beneficial critique. Let's try to keep this in the beneficial critique realm.

Build:

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/39

Posted

Needs to be moved to the wizard class or guide section. Let me tell you this, you spent  700 skill points.  You're either trolling or don't understand how hard that would be. Work it down to 500 and repost in the right place.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Needs to be moved to the wizard class or guide section. Let me tell you this, you spent  700 skill points.  You're either trolling or don't understand how hard that would be. Work it down to 500 and repost in the right place.

Like I said, I found this build online from a KR forum. I have only played a little and am simply trying to get a conversation started since there isn't much happening about builds on the forums. (I did say that I believe). You are right about location. I realized that 2 seconds after I clicked submit. So, if you have more realistic recommendations that you can post in the correct location, by all means, I would love to see it.

Edited by Kelrin

Posted

Like I said, I found this build online from a KR forum. I have only played a little and am simply trying to get a conversation started since there isn't much happening about builds on the forums. (I did say that I believe). You are right about location. I realized that 2 seconds after I clicked submit.

It doesn't matter. Don't use KR builds. Go back and see what you need to level then pvp. Make a build for 250 then 500 skill points. That will help you see how you want to progress. 

Posted (edited)

Is there any way to see what amount of skill point to expect at certain level? All I can find is level requirements on skill but not how much skill points I could possibly use at that level.

Edited by Kat

Posted

It varies by quests, actives and other things so it's hard to determine how many you'll have at any particular level. A good estimation that I saw in another thread was 400-500 at 50

Thanks. Would that mean I could expect half of that at 25 in example if I make effort to do quests and whatever else needed to get skill exp?

Posted

It varies by quests, actives and other things so it's hard to determine how many you'll have at any particular level. A good estimation that I saw in another thread was 400-500 at 50

I also heard that if you grind and don't do quests you may have only around 300

Posted

519 at 50, 682 at 54..

Posted

this looks like an old topic but for PVP I do see some things that you should not have rightr away, like earthquake. While I know it can do good damage, it is hard to use in a battle and its very easy to interrupt. maxing out lightning is one thing you didnt put in either.You maxed out blizzard, which is not really BAD, but if you find yourself not doing mounted combat it should only be at lvl 1 or 2 until you get the rest of your PVP skills built up. for PVP you should have at least 1 point in frigid fog and try to max out FREEZE. I haven't noticed vary many misses with lvl 1 fog but have noticed i hit ALLOT more with a high level of freeze. Out of all the skills you have maxed out, Fireball is one of the worst (Before maxing out blizzard and freeze) it does near NO damage and has a large wind up time in PVP, only thing it IS good for is knockdown, but you dont need a high level in it. Depending on how good you are close range, Dagger Stab is also really good, but really only if you land it.Starting skills you should max first would be, Thunderbolt, Lightning Residue, Lightning Chain, Lightning Storm, Mind Training, Magic Arrow and Meteor Shower. Then have at least one skill point in firball, fire explosion, earths response, blizzard frigid fog, both healing spells, 2 in shield seems like a good choice like you have on there. 1 in teleport, 1 or 2 in dagger stab, 1 in rez. earths respons should then be maxed out then freeze then blizzard.

Posted

Is there any way to see what amount of skill point to expect at certain level? All I can find is level requirements on skill but not how much skill points I could possibly use at that level.

Level has absolutely nothing to do with skill points. You don't get skill points based on level, or level based on skill points. Actually, what a lot of fresh 55's are finding is that they have pitiful skill points because of the exp events + mediah boosting their time to level significantly. At 55, I had about 750 skill points, fresh 55's are barely getting 500, due to the fact I grinded 55 pre-mediah and without exp boosts. I'm currently at well over 900 skill points at 56.79%, while there are people who have hit 57 with far far less skill points due to leveling pre-mediah and only during exp events.

Combat exp is based purely on how many mobs you've last hit.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0