• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Open Cash shop at 28.02.2016

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we please get a honest answer why most paying customers are getting penalized by disabling cash shop ?

Its beyond funny how things are being handled by Daum EU eg selling predorders which basically you cant refund if you tried any of CBT's while constantly changing stuff and imposing limits. 

IF WE PAYED FOR HEADSTART WE WANT TO HAVE FULLY FUNCTIONAL HEADSTART, I guess we should consider privileged that you did not limit max lvl 20 or something during it ...

p.s. Dont merge to topic to hide in into other CBT2 patch notes bullshit. 

27 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

Agreed +1

Posted

We paid to lift a limit, but we get another limit in return :/

+1 IKShadow

Posted

+1 im afraid to imagine how much time and money i'll lose ingame coz ill not be able to buy weight and cats  >:(

Posted

+1

I payed 100 euros to be able to enjoy a full headstart and not having cash shop is seriously gimping us.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why would u even disable it?

now people have to rethink rush group breaks and waste so much time on selling trips etc...(weight is a crappy system) at least let us play the game from start,

I did not see any info on the preorder page that i wouldnt be able to use/get pearls till real launch. Sort of feel tricked into buying. The preorder was handled awful just awful, we dont know if the costumes are cosmetic or not... we dont know what pets we can pick, now we cant USE the pearls till hard launch, what next? cant get to lvl 50 untill hard launch?

Its a rly bad way to start a trust relationship with your costumers.... people want to trust daum but atm its hard to because of this miscommunication and the fact that you stated we wont be able AT THE MOMENT to sell cash items on the AH. 

So im thinking that after people stop buying costumes and weight pots etc daum will want to make more money and just enable the transaction between realmoney shop and AH, i might be a lowly cog in the playerbase ... but people WILL leave, just google archeage and trion p2w if you dont belive me.

Edited by Ghecko
1 person likes this

Posted

+1 i payed 100 euros for game not for  half game

Posted

+1

Posted

1.gif

Posted

+1 

Closed cash shop means we payed 100€ for a product that we can't use/benefit off. Part of the conquerer's package are the 2500 Pearls that we can't use. I don't remember any specifications on the package that those pearls included in the pack will be available only at a later time compared to the rest of the pack. 

3 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

They would if they could.

Posted

+1

I'm not happy as a customer!. I want to receive and able to use it as a customer! Otherwise I'm going to search my rights.

Posted

+1

Posted

+1

Restricting us from taking advantage of the pack we purchased for $100 is beyond stupid business logic

Posted

+1

Posted (edited)

+1

Yes, give us fully functional head start without limitations!

If you don't you are actually committing a fraud. We payed for time ahead of other players, provided this time is given without ADDITIONALLY IMPOSED LIMITATIONS.

If you don't give us the crucial part that can hugely impact leveling (and inside this head start major amount of people will reach 50 even before release) you are basically coning people out of their money.

I want to remember only to everyone, no one pre-order contain the item: cash shop available on headstart.

Edited by IIIUnKnownIII

Posted

+1

Posted

Also we're not getting our pre order items until the 3rd lol

Posted

Also we're not getting our pre order items until the 3rd lol

It isn't true.

Posted

I am not sure if you Guys are trolling. O.o I don't care either way.. if it is the 28th of Feb. or 3rd of March.. but maybe..

...people should read before they buy something.. on the Preorder Site was stated:

Will there be a virtual items shop in the game? What will be available in it?
There will be a virtual items shop in the game. It will allow players to acquire vanity items and some convenience items for Black Desert Online. You will be able to buy in-game items using “Pearls”, which will be available for purchase on our website after launch.

3 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

I am not sure if you Guys are trolling. O.o I don't care either way.. if it is the 28th of Feb. or 3rd of March.. but maybe..

...people should read before they buy something.. on the Preorder Site was stated:

Will there be a virtual items shop in the game? What will be available in it?
There will be a virtual items shop in the game. It will allow players to acquire vanity items and some convenience items for Black Desert Online. You will be able to buy in-game items using “Pearls”, which will be available for purchase on our website after launch.

They're skating around this by referring to the head start as a 'soft launch'. In other words, not the official launch. Still scummy but they can't put the cash shop up before it's ready.

Posted

It isn't true.

BDO fb.PNG