• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Open Cash shop at 28.02.2016

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe it's to make ppl realize how much cash shop inventory space/weight limit are needed to actually enjoy the game so ppl will insta-buy those items once cash shop is open lol...

I play on KR without any cash shop weight limit or bag space and it is NOT fun having to run back into town so often to manage bag space.

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if you Guys are trolling. O.o I don't care either way.. if it is the 28th of Feb. or 3rd of March.. but maybe..

...people should read before they buy something.. on the Preorder Site was stated:

Will there be a virtual items shop in the game? What will be available in it?
There will be a virtual items shop in the game. It will allow players to acquire vanity items and some convenience items for Black Desert Online. You will be able to buy in-game items using “Pearls”, which will be available for purchase on our website after launch.

It does not say that I'm not going to be able to USE the PEARLS from my 100EURO package! I bought the package so I can use MY PEARLS on 28th!

Edited by bodydoc
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if you Guys are trolling. O.o I don't care either way.. if it is the 28th of Feb. or 3rd of March.. but maybe..

...people should read before they buy something.. on the Preorder Site was stated:

There will be a virtual items shop in the game. It will allow players to acquire vanity items and some convenience items for Black Desert Online. You will be able to buy in-game items using “Pearls”, which will be available for purchase on our website after launch.

So much salt in this forum.  Imagine the whine when they get rekt.  You get access to the game 96 hours in advance.without your pet, dyes, or exp bonuses.. so sad.  Need your bag space that bad?

Edited by Daunted

Posted (edited)

There is absolutely no reason why it should be disable for the headstart. 

All these weird decisions they make is giving me bad vibes :(

Edited by Killa

Posted

It does not say that I'm not going to be able to USE the PEARLS from my 100EURO package! I bought the package so I can use MY PEARLS on 28th!

For me it is logical, that if i can't purchase Pearls before launch, that the Shop won't be available. Simple.. let aside that this discussion is going on since weeks! now and they allready changed the Cash-shop opening allready from 10th ( was it? ) to 3rd. Why nag about it now and not 3 weeks ago? Those are not YOUR pearls btw if you want to nitpick that hard.. Daum just "allows" you to use it.. Did you even read the ToA?

Would you rather have the 25k pearls removed from the package, so this talk can stop? It is pointless.. and like i said.. i don't care if it is the 28th or the 3rd. Nothing will hold us back from playing the Game and it is not limiting us in any way.

Posted

So much salt in this forum.  Imagine the whine when they get rekt.  You get access to the game 96 hours in advance.without your pet, dyes, or exp bonuses.. so sad.  Need your bag space that bad?

What is your problem?

Posted (edited)

What is your problem?

Excessive whining. You're all acting like toddlers that dropped their ice cream.

For me it is logical, that if i can't purchase Pearls before launch, that the Shop won't be available. Simple.. let aside that this discussion is going on since weeks! now and they allready changed the Cash-shop opening allready from 10th ( was it? ) to 3rd. Why nag about it now and not 3 weeks ago? Those are not YOUR pearls btw if you want to nitpick that hard.. Daum just "allows" you to use it.. Did you even read the ToA?

Would you rather have the 25k pearls removed from the package, so this talk can stop? It is pointless.. and like i said.. i don't care if it is the 28th or the 3rd. Nothing will hold us back from playing the Game and it is not limiting us in any way.

Solid point here.

Edited by Daunted
1 person likes this

Posted

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/58

28.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will begin
• Claiming process for Pre-Order Packages will begin

they said claiming process will  begin, they didnt actually say theyre going to deliver. and i asked their fb about 2 days before beta.

Posted (edited)

they said claiming process will  begin, they didnt actually say theyre going to deliver. and i asked their fb about 2 days before beta.

So... Claiming what? I understood, when you create your first character, you can redeem your pre-order items.

@CM_Jouska can you answer that question?

Edited by IIIUnKnownIII

Posted

So... Claiming what? I understood, when you create your first character, you can redeem your pre-order items.

@CM_Jouska can you answer that question?

well either way i hope your right i want my dank costume >_>

1 person likes this

Posted

Excessive whining.

Well at least you took the high road and responded like an adult. That sure would have been embarrassing if you acted like an edgy teenager who was upset that other people were upset.

This issue does not affect you in any way so what is it that you think you're contributing here?

Posted

Well at least you took the high road and responded like an adult. That sure would have been embarrassing if you acted like an edgy teenager who was upset that other people were upset.

This issue does not affect you in any way so what is it that you think you're contributing here?

I have a 96 hour head start and am not complaining. I plan to make the most of it regardless of the cash shop.

Posted

+1 we paid for the game early with $50 more then everyone els. we should get the shop early before anyone els.

Posted

regardless of the cash shop

Exactly. This issue isn't of any concern to you. Like many of the people on this forum you're more concerned with your own self-importance than you are with actually contributing anything.

If you didn't have anything to add to the discussion why did you even post in the first place?

Posted

Exactly. This issue isn't of any concern to you. Like many of the people on this forum you're more concerned with your own self-importance than you are with actually contributing anything.

If you didn't have anything to add to the discussion why did you even post in the first place?

There's a clear difference between the issue affecting me and the issue concerning me. Pick one if your going to try to argue. "Exactly" haha...

My contribution is the mere suggestion that you not complain about something that was never explicitly promised to you. Take it however you will. I have no need for further explanation.

Posted

I want to enjoy my game that I payed for, fully.

I will reach 50 during head start, and in that time i will lack pets to loot for me (1 pet isn't enough, I will still have to loot myself), I will lack weight/inventory upgrade, so I will have run to NPC every little, and this game doesn't have fast travel, I will lack underwear and accessories to get better loot / to make my leveling smoother and more enjoyable, some people really want to ride on that nicely decorated horses during leveling also.

Not having Cash Shop open, severely diminishes leveling experience.

Yes you can level without CS, but your enjoyment of the process IS diminished. That is our argument. The people who payed more, payed to enjoy the game fully, and not to be ridden of the extra experience, an experience that people who start on "hard launch" will get, even if they payed less.

As far as i am aware you won't be able to get weight and inventory from the Cash Shop. Those "Items" are from the Miles-Shop.. no? 

I am not saying that you are wrong about "diminishing leveling experience", but that is subjective and 96 hours headstart is making up for additional time you need for loot/vendoring, which is subjective on my end though. You can "smoothly" level up to 50 within 96 hours.. with or without Cash-Shop. Personally this discussion is on the same Level as asking to reduce the € Price by 10€ ( from 100€ to 90€ ), because that would be equal to what people pay in $. Do you see people complain about that? 

+1 we paid for the game early with $50 more then everyone els. we should get the shop early before anyone els.

And yet you still did not read that the Service won't be available until Launch. Paying 50$ bucks more is making you resistant for reading?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Huge +1

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @PM_Belsazar
Could anyone please take a look to this topic & let us know if there's any chance of opening the CS on the 28th?

LE: As you probably understand its kinda urgent since there's only 4 days left.

Edited by Saintly

Posted (edited)

Those "Items" are from the Miles-Shop.. no? 

They are not exclusive to the miles shop. Did you even bother to read the cash shop info?

And yet you still did not read that the Service won't be available until Launch. Paying 50$ bucks more is making you resistant for reading?

Most people understand the 'launch' to be when the game launches. Not 4 days later.

People began pre-ordering long before anyone ever mentioned a schedule for the cash shop. There was never any expectation that the cash shop would not be up when the servers went up. The only reason this is even a discussion is because the cash shop needed to be delayed. And the only reason it's still a discussion is because Daum EU won't simply tell people that there are logistical problems getting the shop in full working order in time for the 'soft launch'.

Edited by Bitterblack

Posted (edited)

They are not exclusive to the miles shop. Did you even bother to read the cash shop info?

There is a ? behind that sentence, since i was not sure about it.. Mind to pay attention? ;)  But i rechecked and it is actually from both.

Most people understand the 'launch' to be when the game launches. Not 4 days later.

People began pre-ordering long before anyone ever mentioned a schedule for the cash shop. There was never any expectation that the cash shop would not be up when the servers went up. The only reason this is even a discussion is because the cash shop needed to be delayed. And the only reason it's still a discussion is because Daum EU won't simply tell people that there are logistical problems getting the shop in full working order in time for the 'soft launch'.

The Game does Launch on the 3rd, not on the 28th..which is called "headstart" or "early access" for a reason. I did quote the text from the Pre-oder Page about the Cash Shop earlier in this Thread, it was indeed stated "after launch". after.. which could also mean in 5 month, if you want to start nitpicking about semantics. 

Edited by Perdosa

Posted (edited)

I agree with Pedrosa here. Dont start a whole mini rant thread because you didn't read the FAQ's properly

Cash Shop Opening
• The Cash Shop will be available at launch
• All items available in the Cash Shop will be available during CBT2 testing phase including pricing

Edited by Drarkat

Posted

every pre-order got 24/48/96 hours early access and NONE of them have access to the cash shop they all have to wait till the 3rd when the game officially launches, wheres the issue? bc im clearly not seeing it. cash shop is available once the game releases not in early access. seems fair to me as no one else gets access to it till launch. 

Posted

Can we please get a honest answer why most paying customers are getting penalized by disabling cash shop ?

Its beyond funny how things are being handled by Daum EU eg selling predorders which basically you cant refund if you tried any of CBT's while constantly changing stuff and imposing limits. 

IF WE PAYED FOR HEADSTART WE WANT TO HAVE FULLY FUNCTIONAL HEADSTART, I guess we should consider privileged that you did not limit max lvl 20 or something during it ...

p.s. Dont merge to topic to hide in into other CBT2 patch notes bullshit. 

why not ? as every fanboy state "cash shop is convenience, it give no advantage" so you shouldn't need it.

Ohhhh Maybe they just blindly agree with no reason then ....

Posted

There is a ? behind that sentence, since i was not sure about it.. Mind to pay attention? ;)  But i rechecked and it is actually from both.

Yes that's what it means to be not exclusive. Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself. Next time do it before you attempt to join the discussion.

The Game does Launch on the 3rd, not on the 28th..which is called "headstart" or "early access" for a reason. I did quote the text from the Cash Shop earlier in this Thread, it was indeed stated "after launch". after.. which could also mean in 5 month, if you want to start nitpicking about semantics. 

Pure sophistry.

Never mind that the schedule was only released one week ago. How many people do you suspect pre-ordered before that announcement?

launch date.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes that's what it means to be not exclusive. Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself. Next time do it before you attempt to join the discussion.

Pure sophistry.

Never mind that the schedule was only released one week ago. How many people do you suspect pre-ordered before that announcement?

launch date.png

Speaking of things you should do before you agree to something; 

The User may buy Pearls in the Shop, which can be used in the In-game Shop. Pearls can only be used in the In-game Shop as from the Release and require the User to own a valid Game License.

You did agree to those term when you did Preorder... are we even? You also provided a picture yourself, which is using the term "SOFT" Launch... So you are telling me that i am right, that the 28th is not FULL Launch? Well nvm.. i think that answer is clear, isnt it? ;)

Edited by Perdosa