• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Open Cash shop at 28.02.2016

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Early Access  2 word on the right

Posted

Imo, convenience items are more valuable when you start the game than 4 days later.
The 2 problems i see with the delay of the cash shop :

- People having a headstart can feel like they are limited and won't enjoy fully the start of the game.

- The result will be less things bought from the shop (it's more of a concern for Daum than for us tho). I'm pretty sur i won't buy as much things from the CS if it's opened 4 days after i started to play.

It doesn't hurt to have a thread about that, and asking if it's possible to make it opened earlier.
Afaik they are delaying it to be sure that everything works smoothly before they open it. Doesn't seem like something that could not change if we ask for it.

It's not the end of the world if it doesn't change, but if we can make it open on the first day, a lot of people will be more happy :D

Posted

Speaking of things you should do before you agree to something; 

The User may buy Pearls in the Shop, which can be used in the In-game Shop. Pearls can only be used in the In-game Shop as from the Release and require the User to own a valid Game License.

You did agree to those term when you did Preorder... are we even? You also provided a picture yourself, which is using the term "SOFT" Launch... So you are telling me that i am right, that the 28th is not FULL Release? Well nvm.. i think that answer is clear, isnt it? ;)

You have nothing to offer but sophistry. First you said it was from launch and I showed you that the 28th is the first launch. Now you're arguing that it's the "release"?

Give me a break. There was no indication whatsoever that the shop would not be available until one week ago.

Posted (edited)

You have nothing to offer but sophistry. First you said it was from launch and I showed you that the 28th is the first launch. Now you're arguing that it's the "release"?

Give me a break. There was no indication whatsoever that the shop would not be available until one week ago.

There were many indication that the Shop would not be available and i provided them to you; Not only was it stated on the Preorder Page, but also in the Terms of Use, which you agreed to, the moment Preorders were possible. If you do not read what you agreed to, there is noone responsible for that, but you.

I never said such things.. i said:

"The Game does Launch on the 3rd, not on the 28th"

Release is the term used in the ToA you agreed on, when you did your Preorder. And you also did not show me that 28th is the Launch, you provided a picture saying "SOFT Launch". Sophistic comes in handy, esp if you agree on something and someone else who agreed also on it, denies it to be the truth. Do we need to talk about the term "Soft Launch" here? If i am the one being sophistic... would you be my counterpart providing provinciality?!

Edited by Perdosa

Posted (edited)

And Perdosa, if you are the one who will not be buying anything from cash shop and is just here to troll about something that does not touch you in any way just to spite others, please just gtfo. Write your own threads about issues you find deserving attention.

I will make it short, since people seem to not understand what they agreed on:

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/legal/terms-of-use

Did you really just go through all my Posts to find that? lol.. that is actually nice of you and i allready stated earlier in this Thread; i don't care if the Shop opens on the 28th or 4th. Fact is and remains.. people agreed to the terms, the moment they preordered. Now complain about it? What you personally think about the definition of "soft launch", "early access", "headstart" or w/e does not matter at all, since Daum does not owe you anything and they can change the terms and esp. the wording whenever they want. It was never stated that the "headstart" will provide you the full game, correct me if i am wrong; i am the last person to not being able to be comprehensible.

Oh btw... you also said:

It says launch, it doesn't say "launch for 4th wave of players".

It does not say that.. it does say AFTER Launch, which is you know.. after.. not right at.

Edited by Perdosa

Posted

+100000

why on earth did you implement "fun" and "convenient" stuff into the game if you dont want players to be able to use them at the funniest time of the game (the launch) ????

I don't want my wizard to look like a hobo during 4 days just because .... oh wait, is there actually any valid reason ? 

Also, you announced the cash shop's -----ed up opening date SO LATE ! most people already pre-ordered theirs packs, and to be honest i was also lured by the "25€ of pearls"  from the conqueror's pack, and now (after i pre-ordered it) you tell me that i won't be able to spend them whenever i want, this is REALLY messed up ! i really feel like i've been tricked

Posted

Launch doesn't even exist in the TOS. They only use release. Nonetheless is perfectly normal to asume it means the same thing.

Release” means the date as from which the Game will be made available to the User as a final product. New content and/or updates and upgrades of the Game may be added to the Game after the Release by Daum Games Europe.

The game is made available to the user who paid for a headstart on 28.2 not 03.3. Thus it is perfectly normal to expect to get access to everything including the cash shop.

That being said I honestly feel people are overreacting.

Yes, you'll grind slower with just one pet instead of 3 and less carry weight and inventory space. So your rush to 50 will be 60-90 mins longer due to going to town more often, you won't be able to max out the number of items for crafting/trading from the start or you might actually have to do some quest (all nicely listed on various websites) to get +inv space. Such terrible, terrible limits that you have to deal with *sigh*.

Posted

1. lol cba looking through your posts, I can see who I'm dealing with just by reading your last 2 posts

2. It's still miss treatment of your customers. Vague advertising, then changing the terms afterwards is not what any serious company should do, specially if large portion of their customers feel hurted by it. But I guess you do not understand that, so I will leave you to your preaching.

You say you do not care, and you are still here in this thread. You must be bored to hell, or just like to troll threads.

I am bored to hell, indeed..

still going to post in this Thread, since i don't think this is fair against Daum and accusing them of "false advertisement". I could agree that maybe they made it not clear enough, what the "headstart" will provide.. but then again, i was aware and not surprised at all. Maybe i should add that in the other Languages, esp french and german the wording is way more clear on this matter.

You see who you are dealing with? im curious. who is it?.. you really don't know. ;)

Posted

i had a blast playing the second beta test and upgraded to get a 96 hour head start. i know i had as much fun as i use to have in SWG years ago. i want to buy the big box of pealrs too,, i can wait 4 days if thats the case. whatever happens and how it happens will all be forgotten the second week of march. .

i cant wait till go time.

Posted

Hello. According to me, that's not important to have cash shop from feb 28th.

I'd prefer they take time to fix it and add some items.

Posted

The cash  shop will open on release day. Release is when everybody can play. Are you all afraid that if you don't get to the cash shop first the items will be gone? Seriously a bunch of kids here, constantly whining. 

False advertising, Fraud accusations. If you are so sure about this...take it up with your lawyer. Go ahead...tell him you are raging because you don't get into the cash shop so you can grab that skimpy armour for your character. See how that goes.

A few days ago everybody -----ing about the Prices on the Cash Shop, now the cash shop can't open soon enough...Have you thought that perhaps they are putting a few extra days into adjusting prices, and changing some of the items in the cash shop that you all were -----ing about all week so far?

Posted

The problem is if you give a preorder with head start on 17th. November 2015 then don't collect the money only to announce a week before release that head start is limited one.

The fact is those who preordered 100€ pack did it as they plan to spend 25€ and more in cash shop, only to find out that they are not treated the same as the rest of the customers. 

This would be exactly the same bullshit as giving 96h head start with lvl 20 max cap ... 

WE PAYED FOR FULL GAME NOT LIMITED ONE AND FULL GAME INCLUDES CASH SHOP. 
WITH CHANGING IT FROM 10th OF MARCH to 03. MARCH IT WAS JUST ONE BIG ----- OFF TO ALL WHO PAYED THE MOST.

MAKE CASH SHOP ACCESSIBLE ONE MONTH AFTER RELEASE SO AT LEAST IN THAT CASE WE ARE ALL PENALIZED THE SAME WAY OR ENABLE IT FOR EVERYONE ON 28. FEBRUARY AS IT SHOULD BE: 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is for claiming items that are part of package, not for cash shop openning.

Note how we can not claim the full content of the package since 25% of that content is the pearls that are actually connected with cash shop.

I'm not speaking about this, I quoted another guy.

Edited by IIIUnKnownIII

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if you Guys are trolling. O.o I don't care either way.. if it is the 28th of Feb. or 3rd of March.. but maybe..

...people should read before they buy something.. on the Preorder Site was stated:

Will there be a virtual items shop in the game? What will be available in it?
There will be a virtual items shop in the game. It will allow players to acquire vanity items and some convenience items for Black Desert Online. You will be able to buy in-game items using “Pearls”, which will be available for purchase on our website after launch.

These days people are crying about everything. Im always saying one thing: If you dont like it. Why you buy it? And go find another game :) First they are crying about the prices and now they are crying about its closed... WTH -_-

Leave Daum EU for a couple of days and let they do their job.

Ofc its not cool what they do. But they wont listen these days because they are bissy with the launch.

Edited by Strykzer

Posted

Keep the cash shop disabled! Don't listen to these fools!

100% sure a lot of people with have +15 weapons/armour before the game even hits launch day, why make it even easier because they payed $100? 

OH YEA THATS RIGHT PAY TO WIN!! YEOOOOO

Posted

"soft launch" simply means gradual roll-out of the product and features 

so they are simply doing what they said they would

gradually release the product and in this case without the cash shop feature

you can start playing the 28th and thus get ahead of the people that start 1 and 2 and 3 of march then the cash shop comes online and you will keep your advantage because still nobody can buy anything more early then you. just accept it get over it and enjoy the game when you can start playing it^_^

Posted

+1

Posted

I want to spend my Pearls I bought and Paid for when I start the game, not four days later.

Posted

+1

Posted

Honestly, I am ok with the wait assuming they actually lower the prices and fix any remaining bugs that may exist in the shop.

I am growing very concerned since they have not yet released a statement about lowering the cash shop prices. I'm actually considering downgrading back to the $50 package because I will feel pretty bad for spending $100 if they don't fix these prices and the $25 they give me barely buys me a pair of boots.

Posted (edited)

I'm not even a Conq but

+1

It's BS to charge for a "head start" but start with an unfished game.

At least give a reason WHY. If it's because you're working on changing prices or content of Cash Shop- great! Yay! Awesome!

If it's to prevent pre-orderers from progressing too far- you're... you're bad. .-. I'm disappointed with you, Daum.

Edited by Vix
2 people like this

Posted

If the cash shop is ready to go why not let us use and give it some more testing in soft launch win win for every one :)

Posted

I'm not even a Conq but

+1

It's BS to charge for a "head start" but start with an unfished game.

At least give a reason WHY. If it's because you're working on changing prices or content of Cash Shop- great! Yay! Awesome!

If it's to prevent pre-orderers from progressing too far- you're... you're bad. .-. I'm disappointed with you, Daum.

It's not new news that the cash shop wouldn't be open for head start.  In fact, it's in the FAQs that it wouldn't be there for head start, that it would be available after launch.  Everyone who bought a preorder (myself included) knew this going into it, and if they didn't it's because they didn't take the time to read what they were purchasing.

85dfb79b062a2636459ef21e77e3ed02.png

Posted

If the cash shop is ready to go why not let us use and give it some more testing in soft launch win win for every one :)

nice try.....