• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruitment <Dragonaires> [ORWEN] OPEN RECUIRTMENT UNDERWAY! [Discord+Website] [Events Daily/Weekly] [Dedicated Officers] [Family Guild]

97 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

bump! c:

breaking_news_black_desert.thumb.png.f01

Edited by Ellodia

Posted

Bump! Join us! : D

Posted (edited)

Hi, I am looking for a new guild. My current guild has 10 members and they rarely play. 

Character name is Golain same as on forums on the Orwen server. Level 51 136ep 123cp.

About Golain: 

- 31 years old. IT professional IRL and video game hobbiest.

- Played dozens of MMOs since my first few back in the late 90's. 

- guild leadership experience but prefers to take the backseat these days.

- PvP and raid coordination experience.

- light to low roleplay.

- have mumble, ts, vent and discord.

- my computer is not a potato.

just looking for a good group to play with. I'm a pretty laid back & honest but dorky guy. 

-Golain

Edited by Golain
1 person likes this

Posted

Golain: Dorks welcome!  Talk nerdy to me!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Golain: Dorks welcome!  Talk nerdy to me!

Glad to hear it. I applied on the site in the first post.

While watching anime this weekend I wrote a small application to read in system logs from a sofware applciation to analyze events & help troubleshoot performance problems were experiencing at work. Also I AFK fished and made a few million silver too. Fun fun.

Edited by Golain
Grammar

Posted

Though I have just joined, this group of people are so welcoming, social and respectful. If you're looking for a place where you feel included and are able to receive help (if you're a super newb like me), then seriously, apply.

I had only recently joined another group on another server, but they were merging with another guild. Although they had been amazing and helpful, I decided to take my leave and switch to a servers. Can't tell you how grateful I am to have joined another amazing guild. Thanks guys c:

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!

Everyone, we are still looking for some quality members to join us in our guild family. Feel free to apply on our enjin site. Link is on OP.

Thanks and best of luck, whichever path you choose. :)

Posted

If you're looking for a place where people are respectful, kind and welcoming, your search is over. Join us! c:

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! Not sure if you still looking for people but i just applied at your website! Looking forwrad to  PVE and PVP if i get accepted :DI can't wait to be part of a guild this games is so damn awesome it will be beautiful and awesome to share it with others and Epic! If i do get accepted i might have mixed my family and character name. Sorry about that

UPDATE: Sorry for double post but as i applied to the web site it says " YYou must add your character for Black Desert Online (PC) - Orwen" but theres no option list and even if i press ok i can't continue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by Eobardthawnee

Posted (edited)

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!

Everyone, we are still looking for some quality members to join us in our guild family. Feel free to apply on our enjin site. Link is on OP.

Thanks and best of luck, whichever path you choose. :)

Gemmmm, sailor moon grace king, you and your officers run an amazing guild. I have been truly humbled by how kind and respectful everyone is (not to even mention how helpful you've all been!) It really does have a great family feel c: Thank you for letting me be a part of it <3

Hey guys! Not sure if you still looking for people but i just applied at your website! Looking forwrad to  PVE and PVP if i get accepted :DI can't wait to be part of a guild this games is so damn awesome it will be beautiful and awesome to share it with others and Epic! If i do get accepted i might have mixed my family and character name. Sorry about that

UPDATE: Sorry for double post but as i applied to the web site it says " YYou must add your character for Black Desert Online (PC) - Orwen" but theres no option list and even if i press ok i can't continue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Eo c:

I had the same issue. If you have been accepted to the guild, then this should be possible. Go through Enjin forums and manually add your character there. I've attached some files to show visually how to get there c:

If its taking forever to load (that also happened to me), then send in a ticket to Enjin (http://www.enjin.com/support/form) and try tomorrow. It just eventually started working for me, but I apologize for this huge inconvience if it continues being a butt :c

ANYWAY, I'm looking forward to chatting with you in-game! Hope this helps c:

-Elli

Enjin Forums - Step 1.png

Enjin Forums - Step 2.png

Enjin Forums - Step 3.png

Edited by Ellodia

Posted

Ellodia, thank you for all of your help, as well as your kind words!!

Folks, we are still actively recruiting members to join our family, for those interested!! 

Posted

Ellodia, thank you for all of your help, as well as your kind words!!

Folks, we are still actively recruiting members to join our family, for those interested!! 

No problem c: You've all been very kind to me!

AND YES! We are recruiting lovely people to join this family. Your search is over ; )

Posted

This sounds like a wonderful guild, just what I have been looking for! I've put my application in, can't wait to get to know you all!

Posted

This sounds like a wonderful guild, just what I have been looking for! I've put my application in, can't wait to get to know you all!

I can't wait to see you in-game! I'm so excited to have interested people come join this amazing family c:

Posted

Processing some applications today! We are still looking for active family members to join us!

Posted

Join the family! c:

Posted

If you're lurking on this page and thinking of joining, please do! Give us a chance! Your search for a wonderful community is over. The people here are amazing <3

Here's a screenie from a recent fishing gathering we did. We do a lot of guild missions everyday! Come join the family c:

2016-06-23_94431274.JPG

Posted

What a great group of people to grow with in this game.

Posted

Looking for a family? Search no more and apply! c:

Posted

Seldom is heard a discouraging word.  What a great guild!

Posted

Great guild where you're not just a number but a part of a family.

Posted

I just submitted an application to the website, and situated my account on Enjin/your website. I will anxiously await a response :)

Posted

I just submitted an application to the website, and situated my account on Enjin/your website. I will anxiously await a response :)

Can't wait to join you in-game, thank you for applying! c: