• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best House Available?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

weird though it may be... what is the ideal main house.

somewhere along the lines of mansion/huge living quarters while also in a nice small town. no boonies or super huge city(calpheon)

what do you think it will be?

Posted

The only housing spots I've seen are located in towns or cities, are there actually lone buildings available for ownership in the countryside? 

Posted

Image21.gif

4 people like this

Posted

I saw some standalone islands last CBT, be pretty sweet if there was housing on them.

Posted

There are several nodes around Heidel and Glish that have several houses.

Posted (edited)

There's two houses in Epheria that are 10/10.

Can't remember the exact number that was something like house 2-7 i believe.

EDIT: Might have missunderstood OP, i mean nice houses as location, nice looking city, and possible customization.

Edited by Chizu

Posted (edited)

The only housing spots I've seen are located in towns or cities, are there actually lone buildings available for ownership in the countryside? 

Yes.  You can even live on a farm.

Ideal housing location is a house closest to the warehouse & auction house.  Function > Form for me lol

Heidel 9-4 is the biggest/roomiest house in all of the regions.  You get 3 floors.  Ignore the KR words and scroll down for pics

Heidel 9-3 is the second biggest.

Edited by SizzFlair

Posted (edited)

i found the house 9-4 Heidel had 3 floors that you could decorate and its very close the the AH even better if you place a storage box in the house 

also this thread might help you 

Edited by Areo
1 person likes this

Posted

Ideal housing location is a house closest to the warehouse & auction house.  Function > Form for me lol

Heidel 9-4 is the biggest house in all of the regions.  You get 3 floors.

See I dig that, I want something a bit secluded. I want to basically be an unproductive hermit. 

2 people like this

Posted

i found the house in 9-4 Heidel had 3 floors thats you could decorate and its very close the the AH even better if you place a storage box in the house :P

This, I think it's the house at the upper plaza with furniture/material vendor and AH. It's away from the main street so not too busy + it's one of the biggest house in the game. Heidel is the best hub city as well thanks to its central location, access to every merchant and AH.

Personally I fell in love with Epheria, Trent coming close second. They don't have the biggest houses and lack AH (;;; n ;;;) but their charm make up for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heidel 9-4 is the biggest/roomiest house in all of the regions.  You get 3 floors.  Ignore the KR words and scroll down for pics

Heidel 9-3 is the second biggest.

5.png

5.png

2.png

2 people like this

Posted

See I dig that, I want something a bit secluded. I want to basically be an unproductive hermit. 

Tuscani Farm west of Velia

Posted

Delphe knights castle is just for you then

1 person likes this

Posted

it depends on how you describe "best"

for gold bar investors the "best" house is somewhere remote, nobody else choose to live in, so you can gain the access to investment bank

for crafters (alch/cook) the best house is near auction house and storage

Posted

Heidel 1-2 is the best 1cp house I think, main floor and basement, fireplace, HUGE floorplan.

Posted

I don't like houses with lots of rooms. You have to spend too much on furniture, or they look empty. ;)

(Yeh, my friend lives in Heidel 9-4)

Posted

There's no better mancave than Lynch Ranch, alone on top of that mountain with goats as only company.

Posted

OP quit game cuz carebear lyfe hard son

Posted (edited)

Heidel 9-4 is really nice, very big thougt, you need some time to settle in and get enough furniture! But I made an entrance and a kitchen on the first floor (1separate room).On the second floor you have a living room with a balcony and view on the central square, as well as a bedroom (1 separate room as well). On the third floor you have a sort of an attic with no windows.

entry.JPG

kitchen.JPG

salon.thumb.JPG.79068e3fbbf38d9bec10f9c8

bedroom.JPG

Edited by Unelma

Posted

Probably one of the best houses in the game is Veila's 2-3 house... it's 2 floors with multiple fireplaces and it's in a small town... fits all of your requirements the only downside is the exterior of the house is not terribly fancy. 

Heidel 1-2 is the best 1cp house I think, main floor and basement, fireplace, HUGE floorplan.

Wow I just checked this one out and you're right... Arguably the best house in the game.  I think this one and veila's 2-3 are right near the top.... wish they had something like this in calpheon... sadly I'll just have to keep slumming it in 3-1 lol

Posted

Tuscani Farm west of Velia

After looking for the most secluded house in bdo. the house in lema island is the most secluded and the most beautiful. 

Posted (edited)

1-2 is super nice in heidel!!
 But i love 1-5...Just love the vaulted ceiling on the 2nd floor.. makes chandeliers look nicer imo.
2017-01-19_174196585.thumb.JPG.05dd1225d

Edited by Felyni

Posted

My 2 favorite houses I found so far are in euphoria port, 2 story church looking building and goat mountain cabin, secluded little cabin atop a mountain surrounded by goats.