• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

About us

Hi and welcome to Millennium! We are an international, semi-hardcore, sieging guild, which found its roots many years ago. We've been exploring the realms of Black Desert since the closed beta phases and will continue to do so for a long time to come. If you're interested in becoming a member of this exciting family-like community, please read on and find out the many things we have to offer!

Recruitment

Just like every other guild, we have a certain way of thinking, certain activities we prioritise and certain facilities we think are important. The purpose of these lists, is to simply give you a general idea of what Millennium is like and what it is looking for. At Millennium we value the person behind the screen and his/her mindset more than the gear or skill. We are not just a collection of strong individuals, we are a family that grows strong together. However, we do not want people who neglect the gear progression or skill progression. An arena test will be made.

What we have to offer

• A wonderful international community, which accommodates nearly every type of player.
  • A PvP oriented game experience (weekly sieges, node wars, GvG's, as well as good clean arena fun!).
  • A good guild structure, with several teams and positions, combined with excellent strategies.
  • A convenient means of communication, using Discord and TS3.
  • A chance to grow as a player, together with the guild (guild quests, grind spot protection, world boss alerts, wagon attack groups, useful guild skills, siege incentives,...).
  • Reasonable and humane leadership with appreciation for member feedback and suggestions.
  • Various guild events, drinking nights and banter.
  • Weekly guild RBF.
  • Weekly Valencia trade TP.
  • Messing around a lot, doing  various fun things ranging from detonating siege-traps on unfortunate travelers to pink ghillie owpvp.

What we are looking for

• A PvP mindset, especially when it comes to attending sieges.
  • A fair amount of activity.
  • A here-to-stay mentality, be loyal to the guild and the guild will be loyal to you.
  • Ability to deal with banter and be able to put things in perspective, you don't have to like everyone, just treat everyone like you want to be treated and don't cause drama.
  • A team player, help your guild mates and they will help you.
  • Thriving in PvP regardless of the outcome.
  • Gear and skill progressive member.

Current requirements

• Be active, we are very understanding, but if you only spend 2 hours in-game every 3 weeks, this is not the guild for you.
  • Participate on Saturday sieges and sunday nodewars, it doesn't matter if you think you're weak, we have a position for everyone.
  • Be level 60 and have the total gearscore of _atleast_ 480. Total/Awaken AP + DP or above.
  • Use our discord to be aware of our plans and use TS3 during sieges and nodewars (Speaking is not required, but encouraged).
  • Arena test will be made.

Conclusion

We at Millennium are pretty laid back and very understanding when it comes to activity, gear,... Once again we would like to emphasise that we value the person more than his/her gear or skill. So if you have questions, doubts or feel like you shouldn't even bother to apply because of the requirements, just contact one of our leaders and we can have a chat to see if you're a good fit either way. Every applicant will be treated equally. In case all these words didn't convince you yet, you can still find some screenshots and videos of our recent guild activities below.

We hope to hear from you soon!

CaxpNSd.jpg

AlS5Hmr.thumb.png.304c486047b89527843986

2016-10-01_1481747863.thumb.JPG.6e01973f

Contact/Apply

Leader: AragornII (F: Lonewolf)
Officers: Arwen (F: Seraph), Genbu (F: Yuvenciel), WastedEnergy (F: Wastedbear), Coka (F: Naeks), Aru (F: Raijin)

Application: http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

We hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by LoneWolf
16 people like this

Posted

Q: Will you go for a castle in BDO?

A: bane-the-dark-knight-rises-tom-hardy-64x of course

Dr pavel, I'm CIA.

1445503334455.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Finally Black Desert is coming here to EU as well.

It'll be great to play with all our trusty guildies  ;p was getting kinda lonely on RUS.

Can't wait to start this new adventure all together

Edited by Seraph
4 people like this

Posted

Haha, hey Lone!

Maybe we should talk =P

Posted

Good to see the intro is up n running! I'm quite anxious for the release as well. :P

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The two deputies already here, awesome.
We should get a different banner for the guild this one is getting old:

Damn, strangely the edit button has vanished for the main post ;P you fellas gotta live with it for now.

Also hey Kairo, nice to see you around. Maybe we have a word indeed.

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted

I would have join your guild if it was a french guild o: but it's english guild xP. I hope for you will found lot of people for your guild. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally, Black Desert EU is coming soon. 

Side by side, we'll walk into the future together, this is a great day for us all!

and Belsazar, we're coming for you! :P 

-From Yatsuke with Love

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would have join your guild if it was a french guild o: but it's english guild xP. I hope for you will found lot of people for your guild. ;)

Let me know if you change your mind, we are international afterall.

Finally, Black Desert EU is coming soon. 

Side by side, we'll walk into the future together, this is a great day for us all!

and Belsazar, we're coming for you! :P 

-From Yatsuke with Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU4mDyj8DSI

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Hehehehe dibs on this nick >:D

Posted

Also Bel, I know you are reading this. Post yours as well so I can add it to my collection

Posted (edited)

And that's the story of how Hizi scared away all the potential recruits ;p

Edited by Seraph
1 person likes this

Posted

And that's the story of how Hizi scared away all the potential recruits ;p

Counter it with Nay's legs or something that looks remotely female.

Posted (edited)

http://i.imgur.com/xQmtdp6.jpg

Heh, not sure if it's a trap. And sorry for unspectacular.

Search Function Vindi Forum =,D

Edited by Kairo

Posted

Hello!

Your guild sounds like a lot of fun, and I really like that you're going for the family-feeling instead of just mass quantity. Now I'm not sure if I'm being stupid (there's a risk for that :ph34r:) but where do I apply? Do I just write about myself here, or do I contact you - LoneWolf - with a private message?

Posted

sounds good to me also i prefer the small but powerful groups over the large and crap ones 

Posted (edited)

Hello!

Your guild sounds like a lot of fun, and I really like that you're going for the family-feeling instead of just mass quantity. Now I'm not sure if I'm being stupid (there's a risk for that :ph34r:) but where do I apply? Do I just write about myself here, or do I contact you - LoneWolf - with a private message?

Any is ok, but if you write here some other members could see it and inform the leader/officers too ;p

Edited by Seraph

Posted (edited)

To anyone interested, feel free to tell us a bit about yourselves here!
Alternatively, a PM to our glorious and supreme guild leader, LoneWolf, is acceptable too. :D

I'd also be glad to answer any kind of question, just say the word!

Edited by Salaryman

Posted (edited)

@Hizi
I swear I expected this

@Kairo

Are you moving sengoku here? If not we could stick around together for a while, BDO is so crowded as hell compared to Vindi we are gonna need lots of old mates for a while.

Speaking of oldies, where the hell is Volpe?  

Hello!

Since Salaryman is so damn lazy(yes up yours Dan)
I'll just quote right away:

Lythia just tell us a bit about yourself, if you want to keep it private just give me or salaryman/seraph a PM but really its just age, previous mmo, anything so I can get some sort of image of you nothing more nothing less.

You can also join our group chat with the software LINE.

Don't hesitate JUST DO IT

Ru3D7tGY_400x400.jpg

Also check this 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amQoguLLfs it deserves some love
(yes i didn't want to link it on the main post but what the hell)
To Guts:(I still love the video Kirimon, you sexy beast ty for it)

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you all for your answers! I think I might just go ahead and do it here, so you all can get to know me a little :D

My name is Ella, so you can  either call me that or Lythia and I'm from Sweden so my timezone is GM+1. I'm 25 y/o, and I've been playing a lot of different MMO's earlier like Lineage 2, WoW, Skyforge and ArcheAge. I've been playing AA since the release, but right now I'm slightly tired of it because the pay to win system. Like most people are, haha!

I consider myself a very open and nice person, with a bit of a dark humour so the bantering-part is no problem for me. :ph34r:

I'll check out the video for sure! And I'll look up the group chat as well!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh a fellow swede, fan vad nice we are 4 swedes here already!
Also dark humour, no problem.

Well whenever you get LINE, just tell us your ID and we will invite you straight away!

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

We also have a very cool guild video but, I do not wish to advertise other games any further. We might get a new one on BDO if a certain guild member feels like it and trust me he is damn good at it. 

Also check this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amQoguLLfs it deserves some love

So hypocritical, such a bad example, Loney. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

So hypocritical, such a bad example, Loney. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

law.gifgiphy.gif

Two gifs is necessary!

sounds good to me also i prefer the small but powerful groups over the large and crap ones 

Hey man, just tell us about yourself as I said to Lythia, I apologize I did not see your post, It would be cool to know more about you

Write it downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn maan

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

@Hizi
I swear I expected this

Speaking of oldies, where the hell is Volpe?  

Lone, you know very well how much I love spamming my leg pics on forums

Also I can't wait to annoy Volpe by reminding him that he is the retired gardener

Posted

Oh a fellow swede, fan vad nice we are 4 swedes here already!
Also dark humour, no problem.

Well whenever you get LINE, just tell us your ID and we will invite you straight away!

Faaan vad nice! Good to see more swedes! xD One of my good friends, who I have been playing with since the beginning, will soon be home from work and I'll immediatly recommend you guys if that's ok. :ph34r: I'm installing LINE as we speak so SOOOON!