• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

Vindictus, the pale horse squat, Shy

Vindictus, Its where most of Millennium peeps spend a lot of time I believe nice.

Pale horse!! Death Squad mate, if you manage to get into Millennium ur with me and some other crazy mofo's lel.

Dont worry about being a bit shy at first, all can be overwhelming IF you join here and on discord you will surely find out ur not alone in this matter but on the other hand wil notice we are nice persons :)

Gl on your application 

Posted

Vindictus, Its where most of Millennium peeps spend a lot of time I believe nice.

Pale horse!! Death Squad mate, if you manage to get into Millennium ur with me and some other crazy mofo's lel.

Dont worry about being a bit shy at first, all can be overwhelming IF you join here and on discord you will surely find out ur not alone in this matter but on the other hand wil notice we are nice persons :)

Gl on your application 

I'd make another donkey joke but I'm afraid that would make me look like such a smart-ass.
Ps... I love puns xD

Posted

I'd make another donkey joke but I'm afraid that would make me look like such a smart-ass.
Ps... I love puns xD

Haha shoot if u want I don't mind ;p

Posted

Haha shoot if u want I don't mind ;p

Okay I got one. Question: If your donkey fell in a hole, would it be considered an asshole? xD

2 people like this

Posted

Hersheys?

Vqayvr0.jpg

Thats not even worth being called Chocolate!!!

Okay I got one. Question: If your donkey fell in a hole, would it be considered an asshole? xD

Wolfie, can we get her already, that joke stole all my hearts !!

Posted

Thats not even worth being called Chocolate!!!

Wolfie, can we get her already, that joke stole all my hearts !!

I'm a guy, but I'm glad you liked the joke! 

I can see how my avatar can mislead, I picked that gif because I'm going to be maining ranger and want her to look like that.

Posted

I was going to wait until after CBT2 before attempting an application but now I feel like I should just keep this app train rolling :D 

Hello everyone my name is Kae (Kay or Kye nobody really knows), I'm 19 and I'm planning on maining Sorc but also looking at giving Witch a go during the CBT.

I don't have a huge background in MMO's, only having got into them in the last 3-4 years, but the ones that got me hooked were EVE Online and ArcheAge and the key reason for both was the awesome PvP. Even when ArcheAge really started going down the drain i stuck it out because the PvP was worth it. I also played FFXIV for a little while and whilst that was a fun game with a great community the lack of PvP killed it for me quite quickly. I guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm a bit of a PvP nut :P

However the main thing i've taken from my time trying out lots of different MMO's is that no matter how good of a game it is it's the community that keeps it going and the friends you make that keep you coming back. Looking back, the majority of my 2000+ hours spent 'playing' EVE was just me sat in a space station looking at my ship and just having a right laugh on the corp TS. It's that sort of atmosphere im looking for again in a guild and having looked through the guild recruitment pages you guys are the only ones that really stood out.

One of the big things I'm really looking forward to in BDO has to be the sea. Boats and open sea to me just scream exploration and add that to the no fast travel i can already see myself just wandering around aimlessly taking in the visuals or doing some deep sea fishing, listening to some chilled out music and just chatting crap to guildies.

Other then that I can't think of anything else to say so I guess I'll just wait to hear back and see you around the forums, if there's anything you want to know then ask away :D o/ 

Posted

To new applicants, our mighty Lone Wolf, the pack leader, will check through these posts and his PM's most probably around morning to afternoon tomorrow ^^ so rest well tonight and await his response tomorrow. 

o/

1 person likes this

Posted

To new applicants, our mighty Lone Wolf, the pack leader, will check through these posts and his PM's most probably around morning to afternoon tomorrow ^^ so rest well tonight and await his response tomorrow. 

o/

Alright, also your name is very familiar to my reserved character name, Aurai

Posted

Alright, also your name is very familiar to my reserved character name, Aurai

o: that's interesting! Well I based it on the lovely character from the Kingkiller chronicles book series. Did you make yours up or is it based on someone? 

Posted

o: that's interesting! Well I based it on the lovely character from the Kingkiller chronicles book series. Did you make yours up or is it based on someone? 

Not really on someone but something, I'm going to main ranger so I wanted a name that is connected to wind, Aurai are what the nymphs of the breezes are called in greek mythology so yeah. As family name I picked Sylph, those are basically wind elemental fairy like things xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi my name is morten iam from denmark, goes by ignorance, and Millenium seems like the guild i would like to be a part of, iam 38 and been in the gaming community since dark ages of camelot, the original. Been playing all sorts of MMOs since then, iam rather picky about guild and i think the well connected family type guild is the only way, i dont do dramas, i play as much as my two kids alow me, which isnt so bad, since i have a very lovely and understanding wife. I missed cbt1 but want to get the full experince here in cbt2.
 I can be very versatile in my play style and i want the full experince of the game, so what ever is needed from me i will do. also iam only part employed atm so got alot of time on my hands, so mornings and evenings will be fully exploited. looking forward to hear the verdict :)

Posted

56748597.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Greetings to all the Millenium members^_^ I totally need to rework my avatar ;p

Edited by Navien
1 person likes this

Posted

I have sent you all a PM. 

Greetings to all the Millenium members^_^ I totally need to rework my avatar ;p

Oh, look who's here, it is Navien herself !

Golden hair or gtfo 
:P

2 people like this

Posted

Seems that the cash shop will be live at launch now folks!

2 people like this

Posted

I have sent you all a PM. 

Oh, look who's here, it is Navien herself !
Golden hair or gtfo 
:P

First post...I haven't even started playing and i'm already experiencing fiona racism :| I meant navi racism not fiona :P

Posted

To those that will join as "trial" during CBT2, write me your family and character names during CBT2 via PM.

First post...I haven't even started playing and i'm already experiencing fiona racism :| I meant navi racism not fiona :P

I'm pretty sure your thick armor will shrug off anything, Navien. 

Posted

Hmm it does seem like this guild will have a lot of Fionas.. Valkyries xD

Posted

Hey I'm Brackz!

Looking for a fun guild to hang with and enhance gameplay.
I'm a 18 year old guy from the Netherlands, even though I sound like I'm Irish sometimes. I'll only be playing CBT2 for half a day as these days my planning is quite full already, but I'll be joining soft launch in glory. As of now I haven't played BDO yet but have done a lot of research and will most likely be playing Ranger (which is why my reserved name is Ranger as well).
This guild seems to be a lot of fun so I'd love to get a chance to meet you all (ingame).

Greets,

Brackz

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Seems that the cash shop will be live at launch now folks!

http://motivpic.com/users-data/pics/1/17/shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpg

Edited by Psycho

Posted

Hey Lone! Feels good to see some ppl from Vindictus here ^^ i think we never talked ingame before :P.. I would like to join ur guild and family ^_^ Since im alone and i think my old guild "Nocturnes" doesnt have much time to play it, i would like to take my journey with u guys in Black Desert :D 

#feelsbadman. it was a good time tho in vindictus with all these funny and friendly ppl :) but i would like to start here a new journey with u guys!

2015_09_25_0010.jpg

Posted

So nice to see this much interesting people applying! Make sure to pm Wolf before beta can't  wait to start the journey. Nice donkey joke TimeDawn uhahaha... Kae I'm almost quite sure I will make fishing and making boats and stuff my thing too pretty cool, always wanted to be a pirate..

2 people like this

Posted

Hi there,

Am in another guild but wanted to say I like your guild quote:

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Hope you do well in the game and see you around.

Kind regards,

Wrench crowbar

(The Soul Slayers)

2 people like this

Posted

Hi there,

Am in another guild but wanted to say I like your guild quote:

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Hope you do well in the game and see you around.

Kind regards,

Wrench crowbar

(The Soul Slayers)

Nice and thanks on behalf of the crew, see you around! :D

Besides Black Desert there is one more amazing thing Korea brought into the world... prrratatataaa.

2 people like this