• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

so i say i shuld let you guys know what my ingamename was so here it is : SunMoonHell

so if you guys want me am ingame playing and yes am only lvl 16 but just played not that long :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So first of all hello everyone, i took interest in your guild since you seem like a nice and friendly bunch , so heres my application.

I'm 19 years old i come from Portugal. Im currently on my first year of university but  i  still have enough time to play me some black desertz .Last mmo that I got hooked on was Wildstar , i was at one point in the top 1 pvp guild but i got bored of the game and i saw it going on the wrong direction so i decided to jump of the boat, ive played some games competitively but most of them were just for fun.

I like to think that im a nice guy , i rarely get mad with anyone , and i just get along fine with most people i can listen to what people tell me to do and i think thats it

I plan to main warrior  , i already played it on the russian version now im also playing on the CBT2 and probably will on launch too .

Thank you 

Hey! my old bro Rinion recommend me to join the guild.

As an oldschool pvper. rinion told me alot of the guild and im exited to apply for the guild!

I'am a 27 year old from sweden. that played tons of mmo's. I have alot of gaming experience and seen as an nice  friendly and helpful guy!

My family name is, Tier

Character name, Juvi

Hi everyone,

As I'm looking for a guild to join, Rinion has recommend me to join this guild. I'm 20 years old from Sweden and am experienced with mmo's since a while back. I'm a nice persone and love meeting new people and making new friends. I am planning to go all in for Black desert and play at its fullest potential.

Family name: Tsukuyomi
Character name: Kurone 

so i say i shuld let you guys know what my ingamename was so here it is : SunMoonHell

so if you guys want me am ingame playing and yes am only lvl 16 but just played not that long :)

its gonna get crowded here :D 

im sure LoneWolf will contact you Guys somehow or did already.

if you dont receive anything try to PM him because CBT2 and other stuff are going on right now and hes Busy with GRINDING :D:D

From what I have seen in terms of finding a guild to join when playing BDO, Millennium seem like the best fit for me. 

yea, it is truly a Badass Guild. (My first and last choice definitely)

Edited by Psycho
2 people like this

Posted

Time for a rollcall, who from us migrated from Vindi?: LawnMower, Darude - Sundwich, Agent K54, que Sera, Lebolas, Melon Master, Yatsuke (I will eventually think of a name for you), Hoshpak

Swinging by from BnS, Xulan reporting for duty. (Volpe went to BnS aswell from what I saw, yeah I met him ingame)

Friggin' Alex kinda got me interested, also tamer is damn fun and interesting so far. Depending on how the beta weekend goes I might buy and apply, that is if you don't mind getting your ass whooped Lone!  

giphy.gif

Regardless, good luck, may you rise to victory at last, with their blood on your hands. 

Posted

giphy.gif

haha Karok Pillar Toss or whats going on here ? xD

Posted

Hello, I'm 33 years old, from Croatia. I have played a lot of mmos and i LOVE mass pvp, so I played a lot of vanilla wow, warhammer online and EVE. I was waiting for a lot of time to find a new mmo that's not in space that has mass pvp (wow turned into crap and warhammer's long gone) and it looks like the wait is finally over, and you guys seem like a bunch I'd fit right in :). My preferred style is support/light armored dps, so I made a wizard in this cbt.  If you still have spots, I'd like to join. My in game name is Inarro.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As well as pushing AFK fishers off their boats I saw ;P 

They were fishing in dangerous PvP areas, they should've seen it coming!

Ready for some sea adventures?!

2016-02-20_15127978.thumb.JPG.6abba26d60

Edited by Salaryman
1 person likes this

Posted

Sea Pirates Adventure ? Yeeah ! :D

Posted

Swinging by from BnS, Xulan reporting for duty. (Volpe went to BnS aswell from what I saw, yeah I met him ingame)

Friggin' Alex kinda got me interested, also tamer is damn fun and interesting so far. Depending on how the beta weekend goes I might buy and apply, that is if you don't mind getting your ass whooped Lone!  

giphy.gif

Regardless, good luck, may you rise to victory at last, with their blood on your hands. 

get out

wSZu9ZV.png

1 person likes this

Posted

get out

wSZu9ZV.png

BDO is King

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi there! I'm Arkes (coincidentally the family name), 25 year old dude from UK, going by ingame also as Arkes for sake of continuity. I thought I would jot a little post here as I fondly remember you Millennium folks from over in Vindictus going as far back as 3 years ago. Gotta say, we live in a small world...

But yes, I'd like to apply to Millennium! I've been recently looking around for a solid group to take root in, so to speak, and seeing Lonewolf's name popping up here and there brought back quite the nostalgia, so I thought, why not? 

As for my experience in BDO, I've had a weeklong prior experience in the Russian version of BDO in order to learn the core mechanics of the game and get familiar with everything, plus of course the recent beta events. I'll be more than happy to rekindle my love for owPvP with you guys in this game, considering this may be that one game I've been looking for for quite a while. =)

Kindest regards, 

Arkes

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

SEA! ADVENTURES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ive been waiting for someone to sat thoses very words ;D

haha Karok Pillar Toss or whats going on here ? xD

giphy.gif

All i think when seeing this are the words FUS RO DA!

Edited by Wisplight
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, hope you've been having fun in CBT2 - managed to decide on my character names now so in launch I will be dun dun duuuuunnnnn....

Character Name: Royal

Family Name: Requiem

Class: Valk

Anywho, yeah, i'm pumped for launch now - look forward to seeing you all in game

Posted (edited)

Hey hey !

Your guild sounds like a fun group 2 join.
what do i have 2 do or how do i sighn up??

Im a 27j old guy from Belgium.

Im looking for a fun and active guild with chillout players :)
Realy like the GvG wars ! looking forward 2 do that and assist and aid the guild in claiming castles and regions for our own !
Ingame i will probably play a wizard !

I think they will be fun and nice 2 have in a group fight ! AOe attacks shields and heals :o !

The idee with the horsemen is allso a fun idee ! i hope that structure works out !

count me in for structered pvp and well placed moves !

i got some xp in other MMO's aswell been gaming since i was a small kid so its not new 2 me !

if you have questions about me feel free 2 PM me or somthing.

Grtz

Jens.

Edited by Luckan
1 person likes this

Posted

when-u-home-alont-at-night-and-hear-a-no

At 5am while grinding mobs and you hear someone outside your door making noise...

Posted

Holy crap guys, I just rolled a Wizard and god damn, the skills are freaking epic. I may have to change my main at this rate damn.

2 people like this

Posted

I've been reading through the forums and have followed BDO's progress for quite a while. For the past couple of weeks I've been searching for an ideal guild, a community with a strong leadership, one that cares about its members, basically, a place you can spend months and years in, together with everyone else in there. I've been GM of several guilds in the past, most of which lasted for years until the game died out, so when I started looking for a guild here, I had that mindset with me. 

And finally, I found that here in Millennium. Joining only a week ago, I saw the strong camaraderie, how it actually feels like a family, and the amount of dedication and loyalty of its members. Now I feel like writing a little something about this guild, in order to give others an idea of how it is here if you're also looking for a lasting home.

Millennium ~ Family, Competition and Honor

When I first contacted LoneWolf, the leader of this wolf pack, we hit it off right away. I had underestimated the capabilities of this man and what he had created back in Vindictus, which was a tight knit family, but at the same time, one that would welcome others in with warm open arms. In him I saw someone capable that would lead us through the next years of gaming in BDO (if the company doesn't let the game die that is), he's dedicated, listens to others and also teaches others who want to know more.

He doesn't discriminate, he's not an elitist and he won't force others to do something. Instead he motivates people, sets goals and with all intent, tries to have fun with everyone.

After all, a game is there to have fun in and relax, with your fellow guildies, after you've spent hours in a boring lecture or a stressful day at work. - His words.

So when you know the leader is such a person, you can only expect the same of its members. When I first joined, I was hit with what I can say is the warmest welcome ever. Everyone was talkative, they let you into discussions, called your name out and before you would realize it, you had become part of this family. By using Line to chat with each other, everyone has become closer and gotten to know each other, and now with a whole new world to explore, challenge and conquer, we all have a common goal that we'll be striving towards.

Anyone who has joined so far, knows that a certain amount of dedication and honor is expected. It's something that is a given here, not something we've been forced to do. We look after each other's back, we help out each other with info and tips and we all strive to reach the top, together. I haven't been here that long, but if I can say all this about this community, imagine what the other members who have been here for years have experienced. I wish I had found them earlier when I tried out Vindi for fun, I might not have abandoned that game in that case. A community makes a hell of a difference when you're playing a game. Even grinding for days and days will become fun as long as you have others to do it with, others to talk with along the way, others who share the same ideals, goals and aspirations as you.

Many will be like, who is Millennium? They're just a mid-size guild, heck they don't even have more than 60-70 members. But as it has been always proven, Quality surpasses Quantity. Will a zerg like guild with 200 people come out victorious or will a guild of a few dozen dedicated, loyal and strong members be the one that survives in the long run?

We'll let time decide.

My recommendation to you who is interested in truly joining this pack of wolves, is to show that you really want to join. How? Now that's up to you. 

Hint: Read through some of the other pages where others have applied ;)

With kind regards

Kvothe

13 people like this

Posted

Would love to join, but putting my private information in this thread is a bit weird, would love to have a chat with you guys so you can get to know me.

1 person likes this

Posted

i usually play with the same group of friend in everything but they dont have BDO. It seems to me you guys share the same mindset in how a guild should work, and enjoy the same things after just running into your mass PvP in the arena outside velia. (that said a mate told me about DBO 2 weeks ago and ive been playing this game far too much CBT2 with him) ive fallen in love with everything ive seen about BDO so far.

26 year old english dude, looking for a chilled but active and fun guild who can supply the laughter and shenanigans to the daily grind/PvP, i cant play a mmo if i dont find folks to enjoy it with this aint no solo venture.

PvP/GvG is where its at for me, i'm not great but more than willing to learn and i will for sure be on often (possibly too much as far as work cares :P). i play to further my friends/guild and myself however we can because who does not want to be feared in the arena or by other guilds come wartime. loving the look of BDO's node system and the whole lot in general really. cant wait to see what the freck castles are going to provide GvG wise. i have some mmo experience but not huge so if you bare with me ill get up to speed soon enough.

im usually called Tin or sparle by folks who know be but i care  not what you call me called as long as i know its me your calling for 

Family name is Hiryu     main name Xita  a Valk (i plan to roll a wizzo, and ninja (when they come) deffo a sorc later on for 1v1 pvp and the lulz of teleporting around folks in a purple haze).

not sure what else to say i'll get line and hopefully have a chat with you folks to see whats what :) otherwise just hit me up on here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi I'm 25 year old and form Norway I have played bout kr and the ru version for a short while. form the looks of it you seem like the type of guild i would enjoy. I personally am gonna grind and fish for most of my time out of pvp and can't wait for Feb 28 . going Witch for the good grinding and group pvp play. pm me if there is a free spot in your guild :)  if an interview is necessary I'm up for that

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been reading through the forums and have followed BDO's progress for quite a while. For the past couple of weeks I've been searching for an ideal guild, a community with a strong leadership, one that cares about its members, basically, a place you can spend months and years in, together with everyone else in there. I've been GM of several guilds in the past, most of which lasted for years until the game died out, so when I started looking for a guild here, I had that mindset with me. 

And finally, I found that here in Millennium. Joining only a week ago, I saw the strong camaraderie, how it actually feels like a family, and the amount of dedication and loyalty of its members. Now I feel like writing a little something about this guild, in order to give others an idea of how it is here if you're also looking for a lasting home.

When I first contacted LoneWolf, the leader of this wolf pack, we hit it off right away. I had underestimated the capabilities of this man and what he had created back in Vindictus, which was a tight knit family, but at the same time, one that would welcome others in with warm open arms. In him I saw someone capable that would lead us through the next years of gaming in BDO (if the company doesn't let the game die that is), he's dedicated, listens to others and also teaches others who want to know more.

He doesn't discriminate, he's not an elitist and he won't force others to do something. Instead he motivates people, sets goals and with all intent, tries to have fun with everyone.

After all, a game is there to have fun in and relax, with your fellow guildies, after you've spent hours in a boring lecture or a stressful day at work. - His words.

So when you know the leader is such a person, you can only expect the same of its members. When I first joined, I was hit with what I can say is the warmest welcome ever. Everyone was talkative, they let you into discussions, called your name out and before you would realize it, you had become part of this family. By using Line to chat with each other, everyone has become closer and gotten to know each other, and now with a whole new world to explore, challenge and conquer, we all have a common goal that we'll be striving towards.

Anyone who has joined so far, knows that a certain amount of dedication and honor is expected. It's something that is a given here, not something we've been forced to do. We look after each other's back, we help out each other with info and tips and we all strive to reach the top, together. I haven't been here that long, but if I can say all this about this community, imagine what the other members who have been here for years have experienced. I wish I had found them earlier when I tried out Vindi for fun, I might not have abandoned that game in that case. A community makes a hell of a difference when you're playing a game. Even grinding for days and days will become fun as long as you have others to do it with, others to talk with along the way, others who share the same ideals, goals and aspirations as you.

Many will be like, who is Millennium? They're just a mid-size guild, heck they don't even have more than 60-70 members. But as it has been always proven, Quality surpasses Quantity. Will a zerg like guild with 200 people come out victorious or will a guild of a few dozen dedicated, loyal and strong members be the one that survives in the long run?

We'll let time decide.

My recommendation to you who is interested in truly joining this pack of wolves, is to show that you really want to join. How? Now that's up to you. 

With kind regards

Kvothe

really nicely written. Thump Up :x

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

CBT was amazingly fun, so much that I can't stop myself from sharing some of our adventures!

vH6TyAW.jpg
So many people fell off, it was glorious!
mwi3XOK.jpg
Edited by Strachs
3 people like this

Posted

Sorry all, I have not checked much PM's or requests but I promise I'll do the whole next week while preparing for launch.  

We'll let time decide.

With kind regards

Kvothe

I'm really touched Kvothe, I did not expect this honestly.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm proud to serve you guys.

6 people like this

Posted

Here are some of mine:

2016-02-21_5990852.thumb.JPG.22f2984d3d62016-02-21_3478339.thumb.JPG.b0ae75710dc2016-02-21_3630530.thumb.JPG.98f10cc4af8

@Auri

Those words mean a lot, honestly. I couldn't agree more and I'm glad you feel that way! xD

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

CBT was like this... and i cant imagine how nice it will be in the future. 

Edited by Psycho
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And finally, I found that here in Millennium. Joining only a week ago, I saw the strong camaraderie, how it actually feels like a family, and the amount of dedication and loyalty of its members. Now I feel like writing a little something about this guild, in order to give others an idea of how it is here if you're also looking for a lasting home. [...]

I really appreciate your kind words... Many here do and they can only be proud to have you at their side. We gonna bring this guild to the place it deserves to be. TO THE TOP!!!

CBT was amazingly fun, so much that I can't stop myself from sharing some of our adventures!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

My, my... that M almost took an hour to formate.

Edited by HoshPak
4 people like this