• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My, my... that M almost took an hour to formate.

yea man i almost fell asleep xD

Edited by Psycho

Posted

I'd love to join this guild, I've sent a application through on the site and would love to have a chat about ideology's and what I'm seeking from things etc. Wouldnt like to post a life story in this thread so I'll keep it short aha.

I'm 24, live in the UK and I work as a website designer and I also work in the gaming industry. Been seeking a new MMO for the time that I do get spare and BDO is really ticking those boxes and would love to spend that time with others too.

Cheers and look forward to chatting!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I would really like to join this wonderful guild as it seems to be a rather great one.

A bit about myself: I'm 22 years old, live in Norway so my timezone is GMT+1.

I have a ton of free time, like the entire day/night.

I don't have much guild "experience" as I've preferred to solo everything up until I found this game.

My previous MMO's are WoW, a little bit Guild Wars Nightfall I think it was, RuneScape(Don't Judge lol), Flyff and a few others.

I'm a very calm person who's also somewhat quiet. I don't speak much unless spoken to. Also I don't get upset/mad over a game like tons of people I've seen.

My character and family name has been reserved as Lethomius Maxim. You can call me Letho for short.

I'll most likely be a warrior.

Thanks in beforehand and I appreciate your consideration :)

Edited by Lethomius
2 people like this

Posted

Guys i wanted to avoid asking questions in general section of forum just not get roasted for it. But will we need to re download whole new client prior to the formal launch or this CBT2 game client stays? :> I know for sure i'm deleting character creator client now.

I managed to tame my 1st horse the very moment i get DC at 9am ;D Wonder if it will count at release for the event. Yay anyway after 46th try... I know i sucks at taming.

It's probably because i never liked "My little pony" series:P

Ah yes and sorry for asking so many questions during beta :|

1 person likes this

Posted

@Auri That epic wall of text, I had to punch a baby to feel like a man again. Thank you!

@Navien I think all the assets required are stored in the cbt2 client, so they'll just upgrade it (I hope so at least 'cuz I cba to download the whole thing again >.<)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey there!
Just made an app there on your website, looking for a guild for me and my friend to hang our hats.
Both of us have extensive MMO background in past games like Wow, Archage and EVE Online.
We played as much as we could in CBT 2 and are up for committing to the game come launch!
Really like the vibe your advert gives out, always preferred guilds with a more family/friends feeling, but that
could still compete and take stuff serious if needs be! Anyways let me know if you have space for us and contact me if you have any questions!
Can use discord(have mic), etc.... I play wizard and my friend plays sorc/berz
Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Hi ^^ I sent and application and a PM enquiring about how many spaces you have left. Myself, my partner and a buddy of mine would really like to join your guild. The family feeling is what we are looking for ^^. We are all keen for pvp and really want to participate in guild/node/siege battles. I'm also very interested in alchemy and reached apprentice lvl 4 in cb2 and consistently ranked in the top 3 and already made a variety of pvp and pve pots ( elixir of energy - 10% exp gain for 5 minutes). I've also made lists ( I'm sad and have no life xD ) of how and where  to get all the nodes and materials I need for alchemy. I also sadly connected all the nodes for alchemy stones then realised they are not in game yet but better having supplies ready than not!

We are all European (Uk + Netherlands) and sociable :3 we all use line already and give it a big thumbs up :3 we can all use discord too xD

Diura is my family name 

classes - witch warrior sorc

Edited by Desta

Posted

Hey guys!

Are you still recruiting? If so, I would like to join. 

I'm 22 years old guy from Czech Republic. I've quit school for great work opportunity. I still have pretty decent free time for games, but sometimes I have to work late. It just depends on that if we have any ongoing projects or just customers need something. But this usually happens once or twice a month.

I dont have any posts on the forums because I literally bought bdo few hours ago. I was undecided for a long time but I'm ready to go all-in now.
I played pretty decent amount of MMOs. My first experience was RuneScape or Lineage (I really don't remember which one was first :D). And since then I played most of the new MMOs.

Last mmo that I got hooked on was Archeage. That was propably first game in the last few years that I really enjoyed. But after few things that Trion did do it and issues with guild (we had 200+ members) I left. So I would prefer small-ish, family like guild and you guys seem like you are right up my alley.

Last thing I should mention is that I might be a little bit shy at first. I'm just not used to speaking in english. So everytime I join english community it takes me a while to get used to it :)

I plan to play sorcerer BUT I might change my opinion during CBT 2. I want to check out Valkyrie too. So we will see.
Also, I have conqueror's package and 1 week off work after release. So I will propably spend most of that time playing bdo.

Hey Oalar. Not many from Czech republic here nice to see one that hail from there.

Runescape players are nice to see, I've played RS for a very long time. Lineage should have given you some nice PvP moments too.

Many of us have taken the first days off to grind at headstart, will you do that too? 

We are looking for players enthusiastic about PvP, if you see yourself as one, reply to this in PM or here.

Hey there, I've read through the posts and I see that new members aren't in such demand anymore, but nonetheless I thought I'd drop in my application.

Hidden Content

Hey Fly. You already joined us during CBT2.  I'm sorry for the late reply.

As for the different alts for different purposes, it is a good idea by itself but remember that the more alts you have the more you'll fall behind in terms of stats. But that won't be a problem armor-wise since you can just switch gear between your alts. 

I like your arena-PvP nature. We need folkes like you. Since you have already joined us during CBT2, PM me or reply here with your guildsite username, install discord and LINE and send me your LINE user id too so I can officially add you to our guild.

Game on!

hi guys just wondering how to get in contact with you in CB2

Hey Wisp, you joined us in CBT2 aswell. Grab LINE and tell me your username on both LINE and forum username, if it is similar to wisplight then it shouldn't be a problem. I think I added you to our guildsite, could you try login and see if you got access?

So first of all hello everyone, i took interest in your guild since you seem like a nice and friendly bunch , so heres my application.

I'm 19 years old i come from Portugal. Im currently on my first year of university but  i  still have enough time to play me some black desertz .Last mmo that I got hooked on was Wildstar , i was at one point in the top 1 pvp guild but i got bored of the game and i saw it going on the wrong direction so i decided to jump of the boat, ive played some games competitively but most of them were just for fun.

I like to think that im a nice guy , i rarely get mad with anyone , and i just get along fine with most people i can listen to what people tell me to do and i think thats it

I plan to main warrior  , i already played it on the russian version now im also playing on the CBT2 and probably will on launch too .

Thank you 

Hey Neverknow. You were in our guild during CBT2. 

Sorry for the late reply. You are a decent fella indeed, and I like the way you're calm about things you mentioned. Grab LINE and discord. Apply on our guildsite and PM me your user ID on LINE and guildsite username. I'll send you our discord link once finished.

Hey! my old bro Rinion recommend me to join the guild.

As an oldschool pvper. rinion told me alot of the guild and im exited to apply for the guild!

I'am a 27 year old from sweden. that played tons of mmo's. I have alot of gaming experience and seen as an nice  friendly and helpful guy!

My family name is, Tier

Character name, Juvi

Hey Juvi, you already got in during CBT2. I think you got Discord too if I am not mistaken. If not DL it and also DL LINE and apply to our guildsite. Send me your user id on LINE via PM or here and your guildsite username. We have so many pending requests on our guildsite so it will be needle in a haystack thing if you use another name than Tier/Juvi/Heaton on our guildsite.

Hi everyone,

As I'm looking for a guild to join, Rinion has recommend me to join this guild. I'm 20 years old from Sweden and am experienced with mmo's since a while back. I'm a nice persone and love meeting new people and making new friends. I am planning to go all in for Black desert and play at its fullest potential.

Family name: Tsukuyomi
Character name: Kurone 

Hello Kurone, a friend of Juvi I assume? Also a friend of Rinion, that gives you instant access to our guild. 

As for playing the game with fullest potential, so do I. Install LINE/Discord and PM me your user ID on LINE. Apply on our guildsite with a similar name to your current ones.

Hello, I'm 33 years old, from Croatia. I have played a lot of mmos and i LOVE mass pvp, so I played a lot of vanilla wow, warhammer online and EVE. I was waiting for a lot of time to find a new mmo that's not in space that has mass pvp (wow turned into crap and warhammer's long gone) and it looks like the wait is finally over, and you guys seem like a bunch I'd fit right in :). My preferred style is support/light armored dps, so I made a wizard in this cbt.  If you still have spots, I'd like to join. My in game name is Inarro.

Hello Inarro. EVE players always seem to love mass pvp. I love that too and I'm glad to see another fellow PvP enthusiast.  Are you still interested to join? BDO have really hit the right spot when it comes to mass pvp so we both don't have to wait any longer than 6 days now. 

If you are interested, install LINE and Discord. I want more PvPers like you.

Hi there! I'm Arkes (coincidentally the family name), 25 year old dude from UK, going by ingame also as Arkes for sake of continuity. I thought I would jot a little post here as I fondly remember you Millennium folks from over in Vindictus going as far back as 3 years ago. Gotta say, we live in a small world...

But yes, I'd like to apply to Millennium! I've been recently looking around for a solid group to take root in, so to speak, and seeing Lonewolf's name popping up here and there brought back quite the nostalgia, so I thought, why not? 

As for my experience in BDO, I've had a weeklong prior experience in the Russian version of BDO in order to learn the core mechanics of the game and get familiar with everything, plus of course the recent beta events. I'll be more than happy to rekindle my love for owPvP with you guys in this game, considering this may be that one game I've been looking for for quite a while. =)

Kindest regards, 

Arkes

Hey Arkes. Vindictus was a small world indeed. The population dropped a few months after release and continued to do so every year. Honestly I did not expect Vindictus players that weren't in the guild to remember me, I'm glad it brings you back good memories. 

Good thing you got experience in BDO RU. Even better that you love the owPvP. I don't see any reason to not take you in, Arkes. Download LINE and Discord, apply on our guildsite and PM me/write here of your user ID so I can make you an official member.

Hey guys, hope you've been having fun in CBT2 - managed to decide on my character names now so in launch I will be dun dun duuuuunnnnn....

Character Name: Royal

Family Name: Requiem

Class: Valk

Anywho, yeah, i'm pumped for launch now - look forward to seeing you all in game

Hey Requiem. We all are pumped for launch. That was one dramatic character name reveal lol.

Are you a PvPer? Want a laidback guild with no sense of pressure yet remain competitive ? Join us if so. PM me more about you if you feel like it, I'd like to know.

Would love to join, but putting my private information in this thread is a bit weird, would love to have a chat with you guys so you can get to know me.

We spoke in CBT2, you know what to do :)

i usually play with the same group of friend in everything but they dont have BDO. It seems to me you guys share the same mindset in how a guild should work, and enjoy the same things after just running into your mass PvP in the arena outside velia. (that said a mate told me about DBO 2 weeks ago and ive been playing this game far too much CBT2 with him) ive fallen in love with everything ive seen about BDO so far.

26 year old english dude, looking for a chilled but active and fun guild who can supply the laughter and shenanigans to the daily grind/PvP, i cant play a mmo if i dont find folks to enjoy it with this aint no solo venture.

PvP/GvG is where its at for me, i'm not great but more than willing to learn and i will for sure be on often (possibly too much as far as work cares :P). i play to further my friends/guild and myself however we can because who does not want to be feared in the arena or by other guilds come wartime. loving the look of BDO's node system and the whole lot in general really. cant wait to see what the freck castles are going to provide GvG wise. i have some mmo experience but not huge so if you bare with me ill get up to speed soon enough.

im usually called Tin or sparle by folks who know be but i care  not what you call me called as long as i know its me your calling for 

Family name is Hiryu     main name Xita  a Valk (i plan to roll a wizzo, and ninja (when they come) deffo a sorc later on for 1v1 pvp and the lulz of teleporting around folks in a purple haze).

not sure what else to say i'll get line and hopefully have a chat with you folks to see whats what :) otherwise just hit me up on here.

First off, I agree with you. It is difficult to grind and pvp if you don't have folks you enjoy playing with.  

As for GvG, we all will learn. We have many experienced players in the game that knows what to do in most things. I am also happy to hear you are up for the PvP/GvG. As I have said earlier, I am happy to take in PvP players.  Especially those that want to be spreading fear! Good to see a villain that wants to join :P Don't worry we will speed you up if you miss some things.

Tin it is, I'll call you Tin or what your family will be called. I also saw you earlier in the Hiryu.  Don't forget to get discord too and PM me your user id on line.

Hi I'm 25 year old and form Norway I have played bout kr and the ru version for a short while. form the looks of it you seem like the type of guild i would enjoy. I personally am gonna grind and fish for most of my time out of pvp and can't wait for Feb 28 . going Witch for the good grinding and group pvp play. pm me if there is a free spot in your guild :)  if an interview is necessary I'm up for that

Hey Wastedbear. 

If you grind as much as you fish, I'd be happy to take you in. Let me know more if you are still interested.

I'd love to join this guild, I've sent a application through on the site and would love to have a chat about ideology's and what I'm seeking from things etc. Wouldnt like to post a life story in this thread so I'll keep it short aha.

I'm 24, live in the UK and I work as a website designer and I also work in the gaming industry. Been seeking a new MMO for the time that I do get spare and BDO is really ticking those boxes and would love to spend that time with others too.

Cheers and look forward to chatting!

Hey Ping. What type of player do you see yourself as? As much as I care about the family feel I also have to be realistic and take people in that understands that this guild has goals for GvG's in the future. Do you like PvP? let me know more.

I would really like to join this wonderful guild as it seems to be a rather great one.

A bit about myself: I'm 22 years old, live in Norway so my timezone is GMT+1.

I have a ton of free time, like the entire day/night.

I don't have much guild "experience" as I've preferred to solo everything up until I found this game.

My previous MMO's are WoW, a little bit Guild Wars Nightfall I think it was, RuneScape(Don't Judge lol), Flyff and a few others.

I'm a very calm person who's also somewhat quiet. I don't speak much unless spoken to. Also I don't get upset/mad over a game like tons of people I've seen.

My character and family name has been reserved as Lethomius Maxim. You can call me Letho for short.

I'll most likely be a warrior.

Thanks in beforehand and I appreciate your consideration :)

Thanks for the compliment, Lethomius. Another fellow neighbour, that is nice. I hail from Sweden myself. 

Runescape don't judge? Pfft, why say that, RS was awesome back in the days. Letho huh? Make sure to make your warrior buff (witcher 2 reference)

Anyway, Letho as much as I would like to take you in, do you feel like fighting side by side with us at the battlefield, at launch? We look for PvPers! Let me know more.

Hey there!
Just made an app there on your website, looking for a guild for me and my friend to hang our hats.
Both of us have extensive MMO background in past games like Wow, Archage and EVE Online.
We played as much as we could in CBT 2 and are up for committing to the game come launch!
Really like the vibe your advert gives out, always preferred guilds with a more family/friends feeling, but that
could still compete and take stuff serious if needs be! Anyways let me know if you have space for us and contact me if you have any questions!
Can use discord(have mic), etc.... I play wizard and my friend plays sorc/berz
Thanks!

Greetings, Creator. Nice forum name : p. Good to see that you got some rich MMO experience. We all are committed to launch, so you're not alone on that!

What you wrote about the family + competitiveness, that is exactly what we are going for. You sound like the type of player I seek, having fun and being competitive at the same time! 

Being laid back and competitive can be done when the guild works as one. I know that. Grab LINE and sign up on the guildsite. As for your friend, I hope he can write me too. 
Send me your line user id here or PM. Thanks!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I know I’m kinda late to the party here but wanted to send in my application because you guys seem really great :) So please hold onto your hats and inc wall of text! (Like, really. it’s the wall of walls. I'm sorry kinda.)

Hey everyone! My name is Yessica and I’m an 25 year old Dutch player. Ingame I go by Taranee and for BDO I’ve reserved the family name Hawthorne. I’m planning on maining a Sorc, because crazy ladies spreading doom is how I roll. My friend Envie pointed me in your direction so.. here I am!

I’ve been playing MMORPG’s since 2005 up until now. I’ve played/tried a few during that time but there’s only been two that I’ve really invested a lot of time in: World of Warcraft and FFXIV.  Others include Tera, Guild Wars 2, Lord of the Rings online and Aion. 

In 2005 I was born onto a cozy little PvE server on WoW where my stepbrother played. During this time I joined a semi-hardcore raiding guild when I was but a level 20 babe and as the years levels and my experience progressed I settled into a more important position in the raid ranks. I was raid leader, officer and head goofball at the same time mainly during TBC and WOTLK days. I’m fascinated by lore and exploration so any time I had outside of raids this is what I did. I’m a notorious quest-reader (which was often joked about when new expansions and thus level caps were released. I was never the fastest leveler!)

I must admit that it wasn’t until many years later that I tried a hand in PVP about when Cataclysm hit in WoW and a lot of people called it quits. So basically - I’m a horrible PvE pleb for the most part and just learning the ropes in PvP environments! I know this is a PVP oriented guild and I fully understand what this means. I want to give it my full dedication.

As a raid leader I learned to overlook situations and keep a good eye on everyone and offer good advice and motivation whenever things went south. I strongly believe that kicking someone when he’s down doesn’t help at all, surely I would call someone out when they were forgetting things but I’d do it in a more private setting through /whisper and never with a berating tone. I strive on game-positivity and try to spread that to others and thus create an outcome where everyone enjoys their game because they’re playing and ejoying themselves and not because it’s a chore. I am patient with people as long as everyone gives their best effort. I’m serious when I need to be, I goof around when I can. I don’t lose my temper when it doesn’t work out, just stay positive and open up that extra can of whoopass!

As an officer it was my job to make everyone feel at home too. This is what I believe to be one of the key aspects to becoming a great mean team-machine. When you spend a lot of time somewhere in another world, you gotta be comfortable in order to put your best foot forward. This means I helped new and old players out with their quests, dungeons and other achievements. I helped organise old school raid nights, parties and so on. Of course this doesn’t mean that I can only give direction and not receive any. I’m attentive and focused and will take whatever job comes my way seriously. As previously stated, I also goof around a lot. My phunny jokes are the worst and I love it. Almost as much as I love food.

Like I said, I’m still relatively new to competitive PVP play but I’m really eager to find that new challenge in this MMO life. I do still play Final Fantasy (I’m a big fan of the franchise!),  in a very laid back casual guild at the moment doing some side stuff like leveling my crafts because it’s the little things in games that attract my attention the most sometimes. I’m not part of the big raiding team there, mainly because I kinda feel I’ve hit a bit of wall. I need a new challenge!

As for BDO, I followed the KR release and announcement to EU/NA and then kinda lost track. Up until about a week ago when my boyfriend and I were browsing some let’s plays on YouTube and we saw a BDO video. We were both kinda like ‘OH hey! I wonder how that game is doing!’. We found out last weekend was CBT2 and frantically raced around trying to find a beta key which we did! (We hadn’t preordered yet but have now)

He played a wizard during beta, but is also a warrior kinda man and spent the last few hours of beta on berserker! Unsure yet on what he decided to play on live, I should probably ask him later haha! He’s a PVPer at heart and has this big knack on learning stuff almost instantly (it’s a feat I am very jealous of! It is also why I refuse to play Monopoly with him)

I told you this was a wall of text right? I’m sorry, I just want to give you the complete and honest picture! ^^’ Most of all I’m looking for that home away from home, with a great bunch of silliness and awesomeness combined into a team to be proud of! 

I work a full time job as a Graphics Designer, so am usually on in the evenings (from around 19:00 til 23:30 ) during weekdays and can be expected almost every day (I usually skip mondays and the odd thursday - these are days that I work with horses! ). Weekends are usually the times when I hermit if I’m not out shooting people (don’t worry, I’m a photographer! ;) ) So I’ll be on most of the day until my laundry starts to walk off on it’s own o3o. If there’ll be a longer consecutive period of inactiveness or any other funny reason of not being around so much, then of course I’ll let you know! 

I should probably wrap this up. If there's anything you missed, please do not hesitate to ask!

Edited by Taranee
I a word.
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not sure if I want to join in yet and not sure if there's still is a spot, but I'm pretty interested in the Guild and it's Ideals so I leave this here:

21 years old, Swiss gamer, played LotRO for some extensive amount of time before moving to GW2, in wich I played competetively, until I was burned out by the Balance Teams decisions...

I'm a very kind person despite being fueled by Challenges. :)

I start every game with the most difficult class to master, so I guess I'll pick up Sorceress.

Edit: you can call me Ea (Games :p) or Eal.

Edited by Ealandur Alfirin

Posted

I'm so sorry uhahaha but coordinating 25 super (hyper) members isnt ez haha... Glad it kinda looked like an M in the end :D 

3 people like this

Posted

500px-Awesome-stinson-meme-generator-we-

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the compliment, Lethomius. Another fellow neighbour, that is nice. I hail from Sweden myself. 
Runescape don't judge? Pfft, why say that, RS was awesome back in the days. Letho huh? Make sure to make your warrior buff (witcher 2 reference)

Anyway, Letho as much as I would like to take you in, do you feel like fighting side by side with us at the battlefield, at launch? We look for PvPers! Let me know more.

I've never really been into PvP as I'm more of a PvE guy myself, but if it's necessary, I'll fight for/with your guild.

Ofcourse since I haven't done PvP in a long long time, you shouldn't expect me to do good hehe.

Anyways, I have just gotten Line and Discord, where as my name is Lethomius on both of them.

Also tought I'd show you what my character is gonna look like :) Also a picture of how "far" I got in the game, I got in a bit late :P

Oh, and I have the Conqueror's Package, so I'll get a 96 hour headstart :)

2016-02-19_542475616.JPG

2016-02-22_746105183.JPG

Edited by Lethomius

Posted

Holy popsickles, activity has gone through the roof here ;p 

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy popsickles, activity has gone through the roof here ;p 

no wonder u dont left the Game the whole CBT hahaha youre the best dude :x

Posted

Yep definitely nice to see that Millenium family is attracting plenty of folks! This is going to be busy week for Wolf

bafcec9728a055281f6bfe6a3461d486.jpg

Posted

I know I’m kinda late to the party here but wanted to send in my application because you guys seem really great :) So please hold onto your hats and inc wall of text! (Like, really. it’s the wall of walls. I'm sorry kinda.)

Hidden Content

Great introduction Taranee. 

I really liked that you mentioned your raid-leading capabilities. Also I agree that berating tones are terrible. I don't mind the wall of text, I see it in a positive way.

Back to your raid-leading skills, It's good to hear you're a motivator. Motivation is what fuels us I believe. A goal set, bunch of friends you can banter with and then VoIP at times makes things perfect. Having fun and being able to keep up with competition somewhat is really an achievable goal without being a drill instructor straight from a bootcamp of doom.

And I'm glad you understand that we are looking for PvPers. As much as you mentioned you like questing and such your positive view on PvP and wish to learn and be good at it just assures me to take you in. However it is easy to get lost in BDO quests and quite honestly most BDO side-quests that don't reward you with good CP exp are really a waste of time unless you save it for the very end.

In short, a good motivator that keeps the family feel up and the fact you're interested in PvP is great to hear. 

I have a question, is your boyfriend in the guild? May I ask his family name or character name if he is? 

As for the puns, I think we have too many people that does puns, please no more! Shooting with cameras huh, I've heard that too often lol.

Our senior members can show you the ropes in PvP if you join us. Until then, if you are still interested and want to lean more to PvP in bdo(no pressure and musts), send me your line ID and apply to our guildsite, let me know what you are called in the guildsite (unless you call it something like Hawthorne, then you don't need to)

See you until then.

Not sure if I want to join in yet and not sure if there's still is a spot, but I'm pretty interested in the Guild and it's Ideals so I leave this here:

21 years old, Swiss gamer, played LotRO for some extensive amount of time before moving to GW2, in wich I played competetively, until I was burned out by the Balance Teams decisions...

I'm a very kind person despite being fueled by Challenges. :)

I start every game with the most difficult class to master, so I guess I'll pick up Sorceress.

Edit: you can call me Ea (Games :p) or Eal.

We are losing more spots by the day, I've declined a few already and soon will do that more once we get closer to 70. 

Anyway Eal, do you consider yourself to be a PvP player that grinds to kick some ass? None will force you to things however, I just want to know what interested you to BDO. Was it the mass GvG? if yes, then look no further. A kind person that loves challenges sounds nice to me. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yep definitely nice to see that Millenium family is attracting plenty of folks! This is going to be busy week for Wolf

bafcec9728a055281f6bfe6a3461d486.jpg

Lol...

Edited by Nemoreia

Posted (edited)

no wonder u dont left the Game the whole CBT hahaha youre the best dude :x

Psycho to Jonas: 

tumblr_mdk59evybs1rnujato1_500.gif?w=656

Edited by Lythia
2 people like this

Posted

Psycho to Jonas: 

tumblr_mdk59evybs1rnujato1_500.gif?w=656

Ehhhh WTF ?....

Posted (edited)

I'm so sorry uhahaha but coordinating 25 super (hyper) members isnt ez haha... Glad it kinda looked like an M in the end :D 

I think you did a great job :$xD

Edited by Kurone
edit

Posted (edited)

I think you did a great job :$xD

yea Boyka did that truly ^_^

Edited by Psycho

Posted

I would like to join Millennium

Let me start by introducing myself.
My name is Patrick and im 27 years old and im from the netherlands.
I have played a bunch of mmo's: Wow, eve, GW2, Neverwinter, FFXIV, Warhammer online (in my eye's one of the best ever made), SWTOR and probly forgot some.
Nothing realy kept my intrest exept for eve, wow (TBC and WOTLK) and Warhammer online.

Im realy exited aboud the pvp in this game.
What im looking forward to the most is the node wars.

Im not realy a solo player.
I dislike PK with no good reason.

Well this is all i can think of at the moment.
if you have any questions feel free to ask

Posted