• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks, Kurone and Psycho :D

As for all the people applying, I see some really interesting characters out there that I would love to meet, because Wolf is doing such a great job im sure I will meet those characters soon ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

So I have been searching around for a guild that just feels right for a while now and after you all showed up at the arena by Velia, I was impressed ( and proceeded to spend a few hours chatting away to a member from the guild, was great fun). I have been really excited about this game for a long time now, finally its here! My focus really is on the PvP and more so GvG and sieges when they get underway ( spent a long time on Archeage and that game has given my a new passion for PvP). So me, I am coming up for 25 now, from sunny Scotland and tend to spend way too much time on games. I do work two jobs so I'm not always around but the shifts are set which can make juggling things a tad easier. Think I'm going to be rolling a Ranger or Witch (those spell effects!) on launch.

Cheers.

Posted

So I have been searching around for a guild that just feels right for a while now and after you all showed up at the arena by Velia, I was impressed ( and proceeded to spend a few hours chatting away to a member from the guild, was great fun). I have been really excited about this game for a long time now, finally its here! My focus really is on the PvP and more so GvG and sieges when they get underway ( spent a long time on Archeage and that game has given my a new passion for PvP). So me, I am coming up for 25 now, from sunny Scotland and tend to spend way too much time on games. I do work two jobs so I'm not always around but the shifts are set which can make juggling things a tad easier. Think I'm going to be rolling a Ranger or Witch (those spell effects!) on launch.

Cheers.

And there was I screaming that randoms killed me in the arena and that we had to focus them down first instead of one shotting my lvl 26 ass muhahahaha... Anyways glad u liked the madness :D 

Posted

Cheers.

omg a Scottish buddy \o/ 

Posted

@LoneWolf - PvP is what interests me, I find no challenge playing against a coded AI, so yeah be it 1v1 or XvX i'm always up for some fights! :D

Posted

Hi everyone here!

So happy to found a 'family' type guild here. This are so attractive to me.

But I have one problem, that I can't be online everyday (of course I will try to boost my level in my head start period), and might not be able to stay up late in the night (still a uni student). So i wonder that can I joined you guys with the condition???

(P.S. Pls bear with my English, I'm a Chinese and came to UK, still improving.......)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

just wondering how to chose a squad (as in the horse men) wasn't sure where to find it on the guild site looked for a while maby im just being blind. but just incase you wanted me to post it on the forum i would like to be War

never mind this post i found it i was just being a stupe

Edited by Wisplight

Posted (edited)

Tried to apply to guild on the website but name is already taken.

Family Name: Unbreakable

Class: Berserker

Red Horse Squad if I had to choose one.

Edited by Unbreakable

Posted

PM sent for you Wolf!

Posted

In regards to the 4 horse squads...

Would squad members in black, need to ride a black horse? & white, a white horse?

That would be pretty cool if you ask me.. 

2 people like this

Posted

Would squad members in black, need to ride a black horse? & white, a white horse?

If possible I would actually do that. A black horse would suit me better than a white one, though.

Posted

Red Horse ? No, thanks xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Red Horse ? No, thanks xD

lol, what if it had a hint of brown to it?

Posted (edited)

lol, what if it had a hint of brown to it?

Brown is ugly ^_^ so we from the War Squad would got the most ugly one then *Cry*

Edited by Psycho

Posted

@psycho, perhaps black with red war paint? or.. change the color completely ^^

Posted

Brown is ugly ^_^ so we from the War Squad would got the most ugly one then *Cry*

>get any horse
>colour the horse
's armour red
?????
Profit.

That aside I'll be applying tonight. Mark my words ;^)

Posted

To all potential members and anyone interested in joining, please do not apply to our guild site BEFORE getting accepted.
Alternatively, you can tell us a few things about yourself and why you wish to join us with a reply here OR with a PM to @LoneWolf (not both).
This will hasten procedures and make things less complicated.

All applications are checked, be doubly sure of that! :P 

Thanks in advance!

3 people like this

Posted

To all potential members and anyone interested in joining, please do not apply to our guild site BEFORE getting accepted.
Alternatively, you can tell us a few things about yourself and why you wish to join us with a reply here OR with a PM to @LoneWolf (not both).
This will hasten procedures and make things less complicated.

All applications are checked, be doubly sure of that! :P 

Thanks in advance!

Been speaking to LoneWolf in PM, he told me to apply to the guild site and to get LINE. Haven't been accepted on the guild site yet, however. 9_9 

Posted

Hi, which server will you choose ?

Posted

Hi, which server will you choose ?

The most competitive one ^^

Though we're not sure which it will be yet as names have not been released yet. All we know is that there will be 2 different servers for each region, so 2 EU, 2 NA. Along with 9 channels per.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Roostaru

It will be done within the day most likely! No worries there. xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey hey !

Your guild sounds like a fun group 2 join.
what do i have 2 do or how do i sighn up??

Im a 27j old guy from Belgium.

Im looking for a fun and active guild with chillout players :)
Realy like the GvG wars ! looking forward 2 do that and assist and aid the guild in claiming castles and regions for our own !
Ingame i will probably play a wizard !

I think they will be fun and nice 2 have in a group fight ! AOe attacks shields and heals :o !

The idee with the horsemen is allso a fun idee ! i hope that structure works out !

count me in for structered pvp and well placed moves !

i got some xp in other MMO's aswell been gaming since i was a small kid so its not new 2 me !

if you have questions about me feel free 2 PM me or somthing.

Grtz

Jens.

Hey Jens, I missed your post sorry about that.

We are pretty laid back here as you know, and really hyped for the GvG part. If you're still interested send me a PM.

Posted

Need stuff like this on Sunday :x

550x413xBlog-9-Energy-Drinks.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sAvmsZcUY4.jpg

1 person likes this