• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nvm Guts :< We will see. So far it bothers me why after watching 3 guides i still don't understand "conversation" feature. Why koreans turned some world fillers with such sophisticated and complex system is beyond me. Seriously it's like they made it on purpose to look more advanced and meaningful than it actually is. After all, we all know it's just pvp grind in pretty environment rest is just a tile set and time fillers ;p

Edited by Navien

Posted

Server names confirmed btw

ss+(2016-02-24+at+03.44.06).png

4 people like this

Posted

Hello i am high skilled sorcerer player. Just submited appliciation and hope we can meet in guild. Also you can check my video about hanging with friends around the world  on CBT1 :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJK9WS_YHaU 

Posted

Hi, can you say which server you are gonna be on?

You guys sound nice and i will want to join a guild shortly after headstart so I just wanna make sure i pick the server your on.

thanks!

Posted

I know there are many pending applications and those that wish to join. However it is pretty much difficult to get in now. At this point I am accepting friends of guildmates in to the guild and still awaiting replies from a few folks. I am sorry.

If you truly want to be a part of the family, I will realize it if you stick around with us. 

Hi, can you say which server you are gonna be on?

I will do that internally, but not yet for the outside. We are waiting it out.

Posted

Hey guys greetings from good old RageMark/RagePrime/OnePunchPrime from Vindi :) ! GL to you guys :D !

Posted

Hey guys greetings from good old RageMark/RagePrime/OnePunchPrime from Vindi :) ! GL to you guys :D !

God damn, haha where have you been? 

Where is Volpe? 

Posted (edited)

God damn, haha where have you been? 
Where is Volpe? 

hes playing EOS xD I was active since Sylas release and before that banned xD!

+15Regina Dagger (90bal 86 speed 130crit chance)

Edited by RagePrime

Posted

Apologies for the late reply. Lonewolf, I messaged you my Line ID. Looking forward to seeing you on guys on Sunday :)

Posted

Yes but... What about trousers for a donkey? ;] All folks that decide to go after Norlas and will make their how was this big karok like dude :v Umm Berserk? Predator? Needs to pm me in game after launch. And deliver me alive proof of naked torso ;> But there is a catch! It HAS to be HANDSOME one :P No bores allowed!

my torso is sexy af. you will faint at the sight

Posted (edited)

Everyone, if you haven't gotten any replies from me on your PM or want to try join, apply via our guildsite millennium.corplaunch.com

I will not take applications via PM anymore as this way is much easier for me and you. The inbox system in BDO forums is horrible and it is easy for your applications to get buried within a clusterf*ck of PMs.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

@LoneWolf Hopefully I'm not too late to join the party?

Narcosis here, but you can call me Narco. I'm that gurl, who tried to steal your HoshPak from you and almost made Yablo look like an average person.

2016-02-20_42452114.PNG2016-02-21_23853347.PNG

I also (un)intentionally photobombed your screenshot convention:

2016-02-21_33970976.PNG

Eitherway, I had loads of fun an I'm glad I meet some of you during the CBT2, cause I was starting to get a lil' bit lonely.

2016-02-21_44586199.PNG

I would love to join you, guys. I can't sleep, I neeeeed you. Pls be my senpais & give me a reason to exist.

I won't mind, if you're planning to use my body me.

I'll leave this here, to confirm I'm not your typical person in an mmorpg:

Enjoy~

2 people like this

Posted

I blindly trust Hoshpak, I've known him for many years now. If you're his friend I don't see why not.

3 people like this

Posted

eehhhrrrmmmerrrrggghhhhheeerrrrrddddd. THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Ello :) I would like to join the Red Horse squad please :D

Posted (edited)

Hype.jpg 

But.png

Hype Baby.jpg

Edited by Psycho
1 person likes this

Posted

You guys still recruiting?

Posted

Was also wondering, still open for new members?

Posted

Sorry guys, the gates are shut.

Posted

Understood

Posted

It's Jordine

1 person likes this

Posted

*goes topless super saiyan and fires chocolate milk rainbow lasers from his nipples*

1 person likes this

Posted

How's everyone faring among fir and birch trees?

Posted

How's everyone faring among fir and birch trees?

Good, join our discord and guildsite :P

Posted

First i want to get back my missing valkyrie. Because yesterday it was there now it's gone. Some black magic involved.

Good, join our discord and guildsite :P

Luckily got my valkyrie back half of a day later. So much for utilizing heads up time ;c Applied for a guild site :P