• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

I now have LINE, and my userID there is "lythia1990" cause I'm obviously full of imagination. ADD ADD ADD xD

Posted

@Kairo

Are you moving sengoku here? If not we could stick around together for a while, BDO is so crowded as hell compared to Vindi we are gonna need lots of old mates for a while.

Speaking of oldies, where the hell is Volpe?  

Volpe might be undecided still, but it's been a while since we talked.

I've got several people accompanying me, who might not wish to join Millenium, or even stick with BDO and I don't want to influence them until everything obtains a clear shape for the future. I do not aspire to lead a guild for GvG, because it's contrary to my leadership in the past, if it can be called so. Whatever I do, I'll decide accordingly to the people who stick with me, but personally I'll try to get our old PvP mentality going if you remember Lone. So I might tag with you guys up, but I really have to watch out for my friends first - they've done too much for me.

I'll try to support you guys as much as I can.

Posted

lol don't apologize fella it all ok i looking to see where you will play mainly either EU or NA ??.

I'm from a place near London 1 hour behind Sweden time i think so playing as a guild wont be a problem im 26 but

Call me peaneye that's my tag anyways im a all round guy when it comes to games BUT i prefer PVP. I also have a very Dark humor i DO NOT take offence from what people say i love the challenge of banter. i have been tagged as a toxic gamer or the guild idiot but not because i am dumb but because i will do stuff that people  will not do lol i am a bit of a troll (not to piss people off) but for fun i know how to stop if someone gets upset (but i like to actually play the game and not do stuff just because people moan about something) Guess that's why i loved being a pirate on Archeage we was guild of 11 that would Destroy a full fishing raid or trade run after a good plan (hay pirate gotta eat to) i have 2 mate that are just like me in that respect but there not toxic like me don't know what else to say really i just wanna good group of people to play with an MOST OF ALL have a dam good laugh and GANK

Posted

Volpe might be undecided still, but it's been a while since we talked.

I've got several people accompanying me, who might not wish to join Millenium, or even stick with BDO and I don't want to influence them until everything obtains a clear shape for the future. I do not aspire to lead a guild for GvG, because it's contrary to my leadership in the past, if it can be called so. Whatever I do, I'll decide accordingly to the people who stick with me, but personally I'll try to get our old PvP mentality going if you remember Lone. So I might tag with you guys up, but I really have to watch out for my friends first - they've done too much for me.

I'll try to support you guys as much as I can.

I hear you Kairo and I respect that. I understand, well if you decide to go for BDO and go lone wolfing with your guildmates just tag along with us at-least. Of course I remember the glorious PvP moments we had before Devcat trashed it. It was fun while it lasted. Too bad most of the screenshots were wiped away with my format, I just have a few left. None with us :S

Me and Mr.Fox spoke a lot about BDO back then also guild merging, maybe he forgot about this game haha I'll write him on skype sometime.

I now have LINE, and my userID there is "lythia1990" cause I'm obviously full of imagination. ADD ADD ADD xD

The family grows! 

Posted (edited)

lol don't apologize fella it all ok i looking to see where you will play mainly either EU or NA ??.

I'm from a place near London 1 hour behind Sweden time i think so playing as a guild wont be a problem im 26 but

Call me peaneye that's my tag anyways im a all round guy when it comes to games BUT i prefer PVP. I also have a very Dark humor i DO NOT take offence from what people say i love the challenge of banter. i have been tagged as a toxic gamer or the guild idiot but not because i am dumb but because i will do stuff that people  will not do lol i am a bit of a troll (not to piss people off) but for fun i know how to stop if someone gets upset (but i like to actually play the game and not do stuff just because people moan about something) Guess that's why i loved being a pirate on Archeage we was guild of 11 that would Destroy a full fishing raid or trade run after a good plan (hay pirate gotta eat to) i have 2 mate that are just like me in that respect but there not toxic like me don't know what else to say really i just wanna good group of people to play with an MOST OF ALL have a dam good laugh and GANK

Having the laugh is the mooost important thing man

About the troll stuff, really we don't mind bantering at all. I'm glad you can see when it is time to stop, since I have no idea if our new guild-mates from BDO will be more sensitive or not I can't guarantee anything about that. 

But nothing to worry about since I have zero tolerance to drama so everything will be cool I bet.

We will all start with a donkey and a piss-poor wagon in BDO anyway, why can't we go all raider to have fun and f*ck some shit up while at it? haha

Also yeah London should not be a problem with the time at all since most of us are around the 1+GMT time zone.

Just grab the LINE chat app on PC or phone and tell us your id and we can add you. If not, we are currently giving our guild site some love with a slap of BDO, you could also write there.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Heyyaaa everybody! My good friend Ella recomended you guys and Indeed- you seem awesome! So of course I want be an ultimate badass as well?
My name is Ronja - or Arien - and I'm from Sweden so my timezone is also GM+1. I'm 22y/o and I've been playin' a lot of different MMO's even tho they're just the same as Lythias, we have never played without eachother so - Lineage 2, WoW, Skyforge and mainly Archeage before I got pretty tired of the set up in that game. So I'm sooo excited for BDO so I can put all my time and effort (my wallet is ready?!) into it, haha! 

I'm a pretty laidback, open and friendly person and the bantering-part won't be any problem for me either! A good laugh is the most important :)

Posted

Hey all, I was looking for a tight knit guild instead of the typical "yeah, we have X00+ members, but we don't know f about each other" and you guys look like it.

You can call me Fenrir, or Fen, both are fine. I'm a 22 y/o guy from Spain, so my timezone is GTM+1. I've been playing MMOs for quite some time now, but mostly for PvE stuff, raids and things like that. After the massive failure that I think ArcheAge was, I was hoping for a BDO release in the EU. I'd be interested in a guild where people help each other and that doesn't force you to be a hardcore player if you don't want to.

Posted (edited)

Heyyaaa everybody! My good friend Ella recomended you guys and Indeed- you seem awesome! So of course I want be an ultimate badass as well?
My name is Ronja - or Arien - and I'm from Sweden so my timezone is also GM+1. I'm 22y/o and I've been playin' a lot of different MMO's even tho they're just the same as Lythias, we have never played without eachother so - Lineage 2, WoW, Skyforge and mainly Archeage before I got pretty tired of the set up in that game. So I'm sooo excited for BDO so I can put all my time and effort (my wallet is ready?!) into it, haha! 

I'm a pretty laidback, open and friendly person and the bantering-part won't be any problem for me either! A good laugh is the most important :)

Hello there Arien, Ella told us you'd eventually contact us, that was fast haha anyhow sorry for the late reply. 

She already joined our LINE group chat, so if you want to get to know your fellow guildies before the game opens, feel free to hop in, just make sure to tell someone your ID so you can be invited.

Hey all, I was looking for a tight knit guild instead of the typical "yeah, we have X00+ members, but we don't know f about each other" and you guys look like it.

You can call me Fenrir, or Fen, both are fine. I'm a 22 y/o guy from Spain, so my timezone is GTM+1. I've been playing MMOs for quite some time now, but mostly for PvE stuff, raids and things like that. After the massive failure that I think ArcheAge was, I was hoping for a BDO release in the EU. I'd be interested in a guild where people help each other and that doesn't force you to be a hardcore player if you don't want to.

Hey Fenrir, if you're looking for a guild with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, surely this one is good for you ;p

None will demand you to be the best, don't worry, I myself like to just take it easy sometime, it's still a game after all, even if we all are pretty hyped ;p

You can join us on our group chat on LINE (smartphone app), but we need to know your ID to invite you tho. Join us if you feel like to ofc, not like we force people or anything xP

Edited by Seraph

Posted

hi can i join?

Posted (edited)

Hello there Arien, Ella told us you'd eventually contact us, that was fast haha anyhow sorry for the late reply. 

She already joined our LINE group chat, so if you want to get to know your fellow guildies before the game opens, feel free to hop in, just make sure to tell someone your ID so you can be invited.

Hahah right! Well, she couldn't stop spamming me about how awesome you guys seemed so I applied as soon as I came home from work. Couldn't wait to join thee fuun! :D

Thank you verry much! And my userID is "arien_1993" - ADD ADD ADD! <3

Edited by Arien

Posted

she couldn't stop spamming me about how awesome you guys seemed

Thanks mate, now I sound supercool. B|

2 people like this

Posted

bdoooo.thumb.jpg.17c44bf420c7f315e11b896

4 people like this

Posted

Thanks mate, now I sound supercool. B|

You're always supercool? eheheheh <3

Posted

hi can i join?

If you want to join, you first have to sacrifice 10 Murky eggs to gain the favour of our supreme leader.

After that, he might consider letting you in.

Gl

Posted

If you want to join, you first have to sacrifice 10 Murky eggs to gain the favour of our supreme leader.

After that, he might consider letting you in.

Gl

i cannot sacrifice my religion to join some silly guild

Posted (edited)

Looks like wifey has replied to you guys and we have already chat on LINE, awesome.

We are getting a few folkes in and I am already starting to wonder if i should stop the inviting, it was such a while ago I let newblood into the family.

Eitherway welcome to the squad of ultimate badasses!

540_293_resize_20121101_6f39be2ccd8b8e5a

hi can i join?

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif
(this norlass is already in a guild for a while)

@Y

Don't give Belsazar any ideas

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted

I do have Line too =,D

Posted (edited)

I do have Line too =,D

What are you waiting for?
giphy.gif

Guys, im holding off the newblood invitations until our current not-so-ultimate badasses turns into ultimate badasses and integrate to the family. I might switch it back on when we have a better understanding of the release news too. So far a few others are pending on the PM, after them I'll hold it off.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

No! Oooooo no u wont haha, 7 hours too late :( well... 

Even if you are holding off the recruitment for now I still want to tell you something about me here hoping you will consider a little more awesomeness into the family later on. First of all.. Family is of course a big word and i wont expect to be part of it immediatly altough LINE, talking, getting to know eachother might help a lot. I like your philosophy and "rules" of the clan. As for me I am used to the family kind of guilds/clans since i've also played Lineage II for 4 years with the same people, amazing times. I'm from The Netherlands and currently 25 years old. Love playing (good) MMO's and as you all might know, they are hard to come by recently. I did find a way to play BDO on the japanese server and played there for quite some time but had to quit because i had 350ms (you cant have too much lag with this amazing battle system). But i played enough to really get to know the game and i can tell you all.. its amazing. Now i'm looking for a nice group of people to start this new adventure with. I am planning to dedicate quite some time into this game knowing it will quite possibly be the best MMORPG out there early 2016. You are looking for a fun mature person who loves a no drama policy and i am looking for a nice group of people to start a new adventure with, have fun with and have some memerable times with... i say 1+1=2. altought we dont know eachother quite yet i have faith this can work out... i can tell from the bane pic in the first post (made me laugh a lot). Made a LINE acc just in case. Get back to me.

Regards, 

Boyka.

Posted

Great jobb on the presentation Woffie!

sam-and-dean-heaven-and-hell-s4.jpg

Posted

528bf4881605fb7e24000019.gif?w=480&h=282

Posted

I do have Line too =,D

no

Posted

Great jobb on the presentation Woffie!

sam-and-dean-heaven-and-hell-s4.jpg

Supernatural man I freaking love that tv show, I'm at the end of season 10 now started watching it 3 months ago, epic stuff.

Posted

No! Oooooo no u wont haha, 7 hours too late :( well... 

Even if you are holding off the recruitment for now I still want to tell you something about me here hoping you will consider a little more awesomeness into the family later on. First of all.. Family is of course a big word and i wont expect to be part of it immediatly altough LINE, talking, getting to know eachother might help a lot. I like your philosophy and "rules" of the clan. As for me I am used to the family kind of guilds/clans since i've also played Lineage II for 4 years with the same people, amazing times. I'm from The Netherlands and currently 25 years old. Love playing (good) MMO's and as you all might know, they are hard to come by recently. I did find a way to play BDO on the japanese server and played there for quite some time but had to quit because i had 350ms (you cant have too much lag with this amazing battle system). But i played enough to really get to know the game and i can tell you all.. its amazing. Now i'm looking for a nice group of people to start this new adventure with. I am planning to dedicate quite some time into this game knowing it will quite possibly be the best MMORPG out there early 2016. You are looking for a fun mature person who loves a no drama policy and i am looking for a nice group of people to start a new adventure with, have fun with and have some memerable times with... i say 1+1=2. altought we dont know eachother quite yet i have faith this can work out... i can tell from the bane pic in the first post (made me laugh a lot). Made a LINE acc just in case. Get back to me.

Regards, 

Boyka.

Hey Boyka, I can start with by saying I agree that it is difficult to come by nice MMO's lately. Also yeah the latency issues really deter and spoil the game so waiting is not so bad afterall.

I have replied to some late PM's and now your quote that you guys are a bit late but I'd like to say that I have yet to see how many of us will be playing BDO or playing actively so I might change the invitations at CBT and get a few more in. If you can't find a guild by then you could stick with us, otherwise I got to keep my word and keep the family thing serious and not grow too big. Afterall it is kind of early to start inviting people now so 5 is a lot for now.

Keep in touch if you feel like it, I appreciate that you liked the guild's idea.

Posted

I will follow you guys here then, is all I can do. Yeah i do like the sound of things, Millennium,  top of my list. Hope we can keep in touch ;)