• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

bumpp

Posted

First i want to get back my missing valkyrie. Because yesterday it was there now it's gone. Some black magic involved.

Luckily got my valkyrie back half of a day later. So much for utilizing heads up time ;c Applied for a guild site :P

You can blame those damn sorceresses :<

Posted

Heya :)

I would like to join the Pale horse squad since Iam not sure yet which way to go :o. I kind of like both pvp and support. I hope it´s fine :) If not let me know :P

Posted

didnt hear anything so i guess you dont want me in your guild but incase you will am named SunMoonHell ingame but then agen depends on what server you guys is on :P am on 

• Croxus

Posted

Is it up yet, is it up yet?

Posted

Hello LoneWolf And Millennium !! im a newbie in this game but im hoping for an invitation fomr you guys :) i just replied to your website /Brodomero . Im From sweden to haha Have a Good Day !

Posted

Hello! I'd love to join this wonderful guild and be part of your family! My in game name is Duskblade. Im new but i should reach 50 in the next couple days. Very active, with alot of experience in other mmos as well. Hope i get accepted

Posted

A small intro how organized, and ass-kicking in PvP this guild is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9NfpFR_QlI&feature=youtu.be

You're such a beast. Dude you can take on lvl 50's and 51's all alone as lvl 53 with full buffs, who almost only miss on you. Where do I sign up for Harmony? :D 

Do you have private PvP practice lessons? because I'm willing to buy lessons to be pro like you. 

2 people like this

Posted

You're such a beast. Dude you can take on lvl 50's and 51's all alone as lvl 53 with full buffs, who almost only miss on you. Where do I sign up for Harmony? :D 

Do you have private PvP practice lessons? because I'm willing to buy lessons to be pro like you. 

full buffs? I am happy to see that my Milk Tea and Dark Pudding are considered as full buff between Millennium members. As long as people focus/focused me it would not have changed the result of the fight, the other 5 of us were 51. There are like 5-6 Warriors, Giants, Valkys on me at the beginning that proves well your organization.

Miss on me? Mate if i dodge i do not get dmg, i am getting constantly dmg. Level of mine is one thing, but the difference between your AP and my DP is the crucial point here.

I give you free practice, because it burns my eyes when i see Warriors not doing anything expect Block Stance and Grab 95% of fights, Millennium warriors are especially like that.

Other than the saltiness, i tank also 1v2-3 against lv 53 players, it is not a biggie for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WL7MzL1hQ&feature=youtu.be

2 people like this

Posted

Shucks man. We got beat by some guild. However will we move on.

How much for those lessons per hour?

Posted

Shucks man. We got beat by some guild. However will we move on.

How much for those lessons per hour?

I sell for 1.000 salt per hour.

1 person likes this

Posted

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

Posted

Guys I'mma need some folks to help me record shizzle in the coming days, if anyone wants to be a part of my crappy vid you are whalecum!

Posted (edited)

LOL? Sorry is this supposed to prove something? Superiority complex?

Prove, sure there is, would not have posted anything if... Aragorn did not say we just run and do not bite, when they were camping and chasing us, 2 people, with the entire squad of theirs like 15 people, then were having big words in safe zone as 15 people against 2. He told me to prove it that we bite, well here it is. I do not have superiority complex, i am superior salt.

Edited by Oneuproad
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello folks. Applied to your HP like three days ago. Im kinda worried you wont find me ingame, since me Family name is Alafin and the acutal character name is Aywen.

*cheers up* hope to have an answer soon!

Posted

Guys I'mma need some folks to help me record shizzle in the coming days, if anyone wants to be a part of my crappy vid you are whalecum!

I'M IN. make me look cute

Posted

Hey there :xLoneWolf:x I got invited by one of your members you can PM him his name I believe is psycho, he told me to post my info here there I go:

VicBoss lvl50 94AP/93DP, don't wanna get higher than 50 for now because of skill points that i'm grinding.. If I hit the willing skill point in mind then I shall get to 52 easily...

I love All of People <3..

uiPEnFw.jpg

TgqcyJd.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey there :xLoneWolf:x I got invited by one of your members you can PM him his name I believe is psycho, he told me to post my info here there I go:

VicBoss lvl50 94AP/93DP, don't wanna get higher than 50 for now because of skill points that i'm grinding.. If I hit the willing skill point in mind then I shall get to 52 easily...

I love All of People <3..

uiPEnFw.jpg

TgqcyJd.jpg

Hey Mate, there was a misunderstaning where you should write, i told you the wrong place dude, sry :P

Go to our Homepage Register yourself and write at "The Castle Gates" Section. (to intodruce yourself)

http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

if you have any other Question PM me In-Game.

Best regards,

Psycho

Edited by Psycho
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Mate, there was a misunderstaning where you should write, i told you the wrong place dude, sry :P

Go to our Homepage Register yourself and write at "The Castle Gates" Section. (to intodruce yourself)

http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

if you have any other Question PM me In-Game.

Best regards,

Psycho

sorry but I can't really find this "The Castle Gates" section O.o

Posted

Hey, just wondering if you guys are still recruiting? :)

Posted

are you looking for a driver? like if you are offline - ill farm for you or something like that price negotable :D

Posted

are you looking for a driver? like if you are offline - ill farm for you or something like that price negotable :D

lmao. yeah, no ty xD

Posted

heya guys i've applied on your website just wondering how long would it take to get a response?

( oh btw im lvl 50 now even though at the time of applying i was 48.)

cheers!